What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Since Shang Tsung is listed first, it would not be surprising if the listed order is release order - assuming it's all legit, of course.

Slymind

Noob
Idk what happened with the whole secret characters idea but this dlc is fairly accurate. Im assuming theres 9 instead of 12 because kp2 isnt even close to coming out yet
Same thought, KP 2 3 final characters are still far off in development. Hopefully all the guests are out of the way already.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
yooooo this is wild. I am curious how they'll roll out a KP2. And who for sure is gonna be in the first KP? The first six?

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Since Shang Tsung is listed first, it would not be surprising if the listed order is release order - assuming it's all legit, of course.
Makes sense

they do Mk Character, then guest, then Mk

like MKX kombat pack

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't know... Sheeva coming out last doesn't sound right. Also kinda implies that she isn't in the Kombat Pack, so they want people to buy her separately. If there are separate characters, it will probably be ones that they think will sell very well on their own or in a mini-pack of characters.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, Spawn, Fujin, and Sheeva are hype. Ash could be cool. Terminator is meh. But The Joker? Really?

People lost their shit when they put MK characters in Injustice. Imagine if they put a whole DC character in MK. And that's definitely not the clown I wanted to see in MK.

And like said already, the lack of codenames is weird and the fact that the list is the same one that was being rumored before is suspicious. Oof, idk.

Idk. I'm not gonna say it's fake, but I'm not gonna just assume it's real either. I'm also not gonna get too upset or too hype until I can see them myself. Maybe NRS can show me Joker and make him really fit. Idk.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
People thought Scorpion would be joining Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

But really, Ash from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is joining Mortal Kombat!
Really? I can’t see that happening lol. Although mk11 is on switch so why not? Does smash have any ultra violent characters already?

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Wait. FOUR fucking guest characters? I already regret buying the premium edition.

Only Shang, Nightwolf, and Sindel would be worth it. Maybe Terminator.

Also, what about Sektor and Cyrax? Don't tell me they will remain NPC's. That would be dumb af.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Really? I can’t see that happening lol. Although mk11 is on switch so why not? Does smash have any ultra violent characters already?
I wasn't serious, I was just joking lol.

Smash is rated T but has characters from rated E games, which is what Pokemon is rated. I don't think they would let Ash from Pokemon get his head ripped off.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I wasn't serious, I was just joking lol.

Smash is rated T but has characters from rated E games, which is what Pokemon is rated. I don't think they would let Ash from Pokemon get his head ripped off.
Haha oh ok. Smash has everyone else so it was plausible.

Ash doesn’t fight though, he lets his slavelings get thrashed.

mook

Noob
Wait. FOUR fucking guest characters? I already regret buying the premium edition.

Only Shang, Nightwolf, and Sindel would be worth it. Maybe Terminator.

Also, what about Sektor and Cyrax? Don't tell me they will remain NPC's. That would be dumb af.
Yeah same, I‘m definitely feeling like I shouldn‘t have gone for the Premium Edition lol

3 guests is a big fucking yikes from me, glad I didn't get the premium. Should have already known after MKX and IJ2, but I was slightly hopeful they would have toned that crap down since they were scratching the bottom of the slasher barrel already. But now I see they've pivoted towards comic shit and we'll never see the end of it. Blehhhhhh

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm trying to contain my hype because I know there is a chance this is fake, but..

If they are really doing Fujin, Sindel, Nightwolf, and Sheeva, along with Shang Tsung, this is honestly the best DLC line-up out of all NRS games to me and I don't give a fuck about what guests they decide to include or not.