What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

ozzdog12

Noob
This may have been stated in the previous 20 pages ( I didnt look through every page) but is it possible that Joker(clown) is actually Pennywise(clown) and Terminator (robot) is actually Sektor/Cyrax (robot)? It a long shot, but its possible. I just find it strange. Didn't the same thing happen in I2 and they used file names that were similar to the actual kharacter? We'eve also seen fake silhouettes from NRS regarding DLC before too

Sounds like something they integrate later, like MKX stage fatals, or was left behind in the cutting room. It makes sense because many of the stages have a counterpart (Kahn's Koliseum -> Feeding Pits, SF Desert -> SF Hangar, etc.).
Nah i think people are just messing around now. My file has future stage edits for Combobreaker, CEO, and EVO. Nothing about stage changes. Also Geras is NEVER called by the name in the files

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I guess if this is fake then oh well, cool concepts anyway. You never know... most of the MK11 roster was leaked fairly early.

All bets are off with guest characters. Did anyone actually picture Leatherface being a viable fighter in a game like MK other than the gore factor? Probably not. lol

Another thing that is BS is Sektor and Cyraxand Kronika being grouped with the actual characters. They are always seperated and from the main roster in my files

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
The question is whether we get Bruce Campbell voice or not. If we don't, holy moly what a dumb decision to incorporate Ash at all. However, he did the Dead by Daylight thing, so one can be hopeful. But they would also need to let his personality shine through, and that includes being a shameless horndog around all the female characters.
Bruce loves to get paid. He did say he was hanging up the character after the Starz series ended, but let's be real, he has too much fun playing Ash to let this opportunity pass

Bruce loves to get paid. He did say he was hanging up the character after the Starz series ended, but let's be real, he has too much fun playing Ash to let this opportunity pass
Also there's a large difference between a full on acting job vs voicework. It's a much lighter commitment

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Then why are you posting them here? Especially since they are from an entirely different person.
because it's pertaining to the discussion at hand..i post interviews - video ect and i'm not the author of those. if the stuff i post can be verified great but i also try to put "" or suppose if i am not sure. If you don't like or appreciate my posts then just ignore , scroll past or block me. My feelings wont be hurt.
:)

Face the facts: You will never not have guest characters in these games.
True, but they really should at least cut back on it. Having 4+ is just too many. They just take up spots for potentially returning MK characters. That was actually my problem with the Kombat Pack 2 in MKX. Instead of giving us the highly requested Baraka and Fujin, we got Alien and Leatherface, which no one was really asking for.

I understand you’re a fan of reptile but he was in the past two games and did absolutely nothing. Why are you asking him to come back?
With all the respect, we should not forget that MK is a fighting game, not an RPG.
Characters don't have to to do something, especially Iconic ones like Reptile.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
True, but they really should at least cut back on it. Having 4+ is just too many. They just take up spots for potentially returning MK characters. That was actually my problem with the Kombat Pack 2 in MKX. Instead of giving us the highly requested Baraka and Fujin, we got Alien and Leatherface, which no one was really asking for.

And yet guests - Leatherface included- sell like hotcakes so I don't see them cutting back anytime soon.