What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Today i realized that the last update added a daily bonus each day you logged in (credits and energy). But i havent gotten anything and i log in daily not even the screen that says the rewards shows up. How do I fix this?

Could someone help me get the IOS to console unlocks? I don't have an iOS device, and I would really like the 5 skins (especially Knightfall Bane for me, and Harley for my wife).

I'll give the generous soul who helps me first this spare Xbox Live code i don't really need. It's a full game download for Gears of War 1. New copies of Gears of War: Judgment came with a code to download the original game, but I still have my physical copy of it.

thethiny

Noob
So the "login" unlocks now work? Can you get them by changing the date on your device?
IT is not login once , even though it says that , it is : Sync Once a Day/ That means online timings, regardless of Local Time , and I still didn't get the unlocks , new accounts do , but old ones no.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
IT is not login once , even though it says that , it is : Sync Once a Day/ That means online timings, regardless of Local Time , and I still didn't get the unlocks , new accounts do , but old ones no.
I didn't get the unlocks either, I can't be bothered to make a new account. I'll wait and see if they fix it for old accounts.

thethiny

Noob
I didn't get the unlocks either, I can't be bothered to make a new account. I'll wait and see if they fix it for old accounts.
If you create a new account , it will unlock everything the old one had , plus , you can login , get daily bonus , then logout. Not a big dealio. (If you get the reference , I love you!)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
If you create a new account , it will unlock everything the old one had , plus , you can login , get daily bonus , then logout. Not a big dealio. (If you get the reference , I love you!)
Still can't really be bothered, don't care for portraits that much since you can't even see your own online Hero Card.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm speaking about Daily Logins (3000 Credits a Day, then a random Card). Not the Hero Card.
I'm not concerned about the game anymore, I've beat all the missions and have everything for the console version unlocked except the portraits.

Quico

Noob
Ok, first post here!
Some tips for starting the game, if you dont want to use the time cheat and DONT want to pay real money. This is based purely on personal experience, and its just the way i play, not saying its the best way.

Get a large amount of characters. I recommend 6 teams , with one being your main. That team will be your "experience seeking" team.
All others will be divided in levels that suit their power:

1) Experience team will fight battles in order, untill you get stuck. After you get stuck, fight the highest bonus battle you unlocked.
2) all other teams will fight battle 5 untill you can move higher.
3) Battle 5 yields the best return of credit per energy used untill much later: 270+290+310+330+700. Thats 1900 with 5 energy used, giving a ratio of 380 credits per energy slot. You wont find a better ratio untill later, so this is an easy series of battles with a great output.

The best thing is since it uses only one energy, you can just time your battles and almost NEVER run out of energy. You get 3800 credits using just one team. With 5 teams (remember your star team will go linear) you can get 19000 credits with just one energy run pretty fast (it takes an average of 25-40 seconds per fight).

I know the pay off is not great, but ratios dont lie, and if you dont cheat, its your best shot of farming money untill you reach the next best ratio thats above 400 credits per energy).

4)After you get your 5 "farm" teams (mostly bronce and useless in the latter stages of the game), start saving those 75000 for the gold team. You probably WONT get the team you want on your first purchases, but those "extra" gold characters can be used to farm money on harder fights where bronce heroes wont do

That is just the strategy, then you need to play the game, and and learn the pros and cons of every character. Personally, I use Doomsday and regular Batman, and alternate between the Joker and Wonder Woman.

• Jokers pasive ability is PRICELESS , taking 50% of the life of the rival who kills him. Very useful to beat really hard characters, and plus the guy is fast and strong.
  • Doomsady is a tank, and has massive power, almost as strong as Superman (not quite as strong but has massive life). Can anyone give me the stats on level 40, E3 maxed Supes? PLUS his life regen when he knocjs anyone is proably one of the best passives in the game. I ALWAYS try to finish off rivals with him to regen his life
  • WWs passive skill is great since it will refill that energy bar fast as hell. Max out her SUperpower and she is deadly.
  • And Batman is fast and powerfull you can just jab and do great damage while gaining energy faster for the Super move.
What I do is: put Doomsday and his massive life first and kill everyone, or at least do real damage, while allowing time for my other guys to reach Super power number 3. My level 33 Elite 3 Doomsday is unbeatable untill Prision Supes Battle.

I have calculated ratios of return of most battles, and for a starter Battle 5 is the best, no doubt about it, untill your "farm" teams reach level 18-20 and you can move on to the next best ratio. This is if you DONT use the time glitch, then just fight the highest paying battle you can find!!!!!

Anyone interested in making a list of ratios for the game? i can contribute with some. Those ratios will only be useful the seconfd time you fight a battle (first time, last battle has a "first time" bonus) To calculate, add the credits from each battle, and divide between total energy used.

Thanks if anyone can help, this list can be useful

D

Deleted member 9158

Arkam Harley on the iOS version is a beast. I used her and got all the coins I needed in no time flat

thethiny

Noob
  • Doomsady is a tank, and has massive power, almost as strong as Superman (not quite as strong but has massive life). Can anyone give me the stats on level 40, E3 maxed Supes? PLUS his life regen when he knocjs anyone is proably one of the best passives in the game. I ALWAYS try to finish off rivals with him to regen his life
Play the final Star Bonus level , it is a mirror match (first one), you can get all info of the characters (Elite V Level 40)

Quico

Noob
Quick question. I reached elite V with Doomsday and WW... is it possible to get ANOTHER of their cards?? Now that would be a waste of time!!! Im going for V on Regime Superman and Regular Bats, but kept getting those two, and Joker. Im afraid to even spend the credits without asking, because at this point, it would just make more sense to save and just buy the card straight away.

BTW, here is the ratio for probably the best Battle to farm money: easy to do with just one Elite character, and fast. Great because you can just watch TV and tap the screen at the same time!

Battle 36:
1230+1250+1270+1290+1310+1330+1350+1370+1390+1410+1430+1450+2940. Thats 19020 with 39 energy used. That results in aprox 487 credits per slot used. With a good team you can do a battle in half a minute, and adding the time to load, its 1 minute and a bit per battle, resulting in aprox 15 minutes to complete. Thats a gold pack in 50 minutes give or take.

I just use any elite char to fight and fill the other slots with whatever bronce or silver available.

Quico

Noob
Anyone received the "daily login Bonus" ???
Just got the Prision Superman...he sucks. I expected better, but 700 and 800 is a joke!
He is on the Joker-Black Adam tier

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Eventhough, I haven't finish the iOS game yet so far I've gotten 11 logins. Anyone unlocked the portraits on their consoles yet?

Quico

Noob
Well, i finally purchased another gold pack, and got another WW. So as an EV cant be promoted, i now have an "extra card"...WTF is that for? Maybe developers should put into the equation that if you already have a maxed out character, you shouldnt continue to receive those cards?

Finally got regular Bats, and he is so much useful than Insurgency Batman because of his 25% bonus! Now I have to figure a way to get 5 more of those!! Last 5 cards were Joker,WW , Prision Superman,Batman and WW again.