What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I can see a new tier being added, for new alts and the characters who haven't appeared yet, and DLC.

It might be... unfortunate if they make more costumes unlockable by iOS only, but it would keep me playing...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ugh, I said I was going to quit at getting Batman and Harley skins....but of course now I gotta finish this damn thing. Luckily I got 2 Batman cards and maxed out his level 2 super and this game is free to me now lol...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Ugh, I said I was going to quit at getting Batman and Harley skins....but of course now I gotta finish this damn thing. Luckily I got 2 Batman cards and maxed out his level 2 super and this game is free to me now lol...
Haha, exactly what I did.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Haha, exactly what I did.
lol I honestly wouldn't have done it if that Batman super wasn't so OP. I can literally just walk away from my ipad and take damage then use the level 2 super to wipe out all 3 characters in most battles.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
lol I honestly wouldn't have done it if that Batman super wasn't so OP. I can literally just walk away from my ipad and take damage then use the level 2 super to wipe out all 3 characters in most battles.
What battle are you at right now? It'll get a bit harder but nothing too difficult. :)

The back up save data method is an excellent way to promote people. Thanks for sharing. I currently have 25 cards and am on the way to 30 which, besides the bugged portraits, will cover all the WB unlockables. I can't vouch for the credibility of the previous link so it still is a mystery as to what the hidden award will definitely be. Congrats to all that made it through the game.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Good luck against Wonder Woman. I can't even count how many times I redid that battle. You pretty much HAVE to hit her with one Level 1 and then 3 Supers. Surviving long enough to do that? Not. fucking. easy.
I just realized that I'll have to rank him up to V.. Fuck that haha I'll rather spend my credits on silver boosters and get the "Bars of Gold Background" unlocked lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I wonder how many people who actually beating this game without using the time scan or the jailbroken money scam?

Anyone able to do this sign in thing to unlock everything for me please? Haven't been able to play for a few days, was at around the same stage as AeroGrunt on Tuesday but now I have no desire to keep playing this devil game :confused: I've got Batman Beyond and Arkham Harley costumes, but that secret Superman costume looks pretty class

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
still havent beat this game, my WW is really good but my only gold character is Bane and i never have enough money :(

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I was all about this game...up until I got to the top of the tower right before the Batman boss battle. After failing a few full bars worth with my Gold level 27 Doomsday led team...I decided to come back and check this thread to see if anyone had updated in the past week while I waited for the energy to recharge.

Then after reading through the entire thread and realizing just how ridiculous they made this get...yeaaaahhh...my interest has dwindled. I'm all for challenges, I like to feel like I achieved something difficult. But this is just stupidly tough.

The game is amazing, for a free game. But then when you realize just HOW much they pretty much force you to end up spending money to keep playing or have a shot at beating it...due to the energy system, the credit system, and the ridiculous A.I. stats as you get to the last couple of pages...

It ends up feeling like a big tease to completionists, baiting people to spend more and more. Otherwise, if you want to do it free, it's going to take FOREVER. I'm talking no triple character glitch, no time exploit, or any of that. Kind of annoyingly frustrating, for someone who likes to finish things. Investing 40+ hours grinding just shouldn't be necessary.

Lol ugh...

I really don't care for the end reward either. Imo, I think all these skins will be unlockable in-game anyways. Otherwise you are gonna get a lot of complaints from the large number of people who don't own an iphone, or don't want to spend 40+ hours grinding or breaking the bank for them etc.

I don't like using exploits to complete things either. So it's as if i'm just out of luck.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I wonder how many people who actually beating this game without using the time scan or the jailbroken money scam?

Well, they could pay incredible amounts of money for energy but otherwise essentially impossible I think. Haven't done the calculatin', but that's how it seems to me.

Cody

Noob
Prouda you Joker :p
and I won the game too with 3 Level 40 Black Adam Regime Cards Elite V but I had to buy his three Support cards too, and still haven't got a Batman card, but thanks to you, I don't really need it lol so thank you again

Justice

Noob
I finally pulled a Bats :D But my 32 R. Wonder Woman is starting to struggle. Even with A Level 8 Super, she's not one-shotting anymore :(