What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

From the IOS Game,

Insurgency: Batman, Deathstroke, Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor.

Regime: Superman, Wonderwoman, Bane, Cyborg, Nightwing, Sinestro, Doomsday, Black Adam, Green Lantern, The Flash, Solomon Grundy.

I was rather surprised by how many more regime characters were included as compared to Insurgency. I was also surprised by the inclusion of Sinestro (Green Lantern's enemy), Grundy (seems like more of a free will character), and Doomsday ( same as Grundy and Superman's enemy) on the regime. What did you guys think?

Cody

Noob
From the IOS Game,

Insurgency: Batman, Deathstroke, Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor.

Regime: Superman, Wonderwoman, Bane, Cyborg, Nightwing, Sinestro, Doomsday, Black Adam, Green Lantern, The Flash, Solomon Grundy.

I was rather surprised by how many more regime characters were included as compared to Insurgency. I was also surprised by the inclusion of Sinestro (Green Lantern's enemy), Grundy (seems like more of a free will character), and Doomsday ( same as Grundy and Superman's enemy) on the regime. What did you guys think?
Well judging by the latest comic, Flash might switch sides which gives me the idea that along the way Superman will lose some of his recruits one by one. You also forgot about Joker, Green Arrow, and then also Ares and Killer Frost (I know these two aren't in the iOS game lol I'm just saying). I also believe that so many of the villains are in the Regime because they believe that Superman will win. Which is exactly why Lex Luthor's in the Insurgency. Judging by his trailer, he says, paraphrasing of course, Why this side? That's simple. I choose the winning side.
I also know that Aquaman is on the Regime and possibly people like Hawkgirl, Ares, Killer Frost, and the others. I do like the fact that they have people that you wouldn't think are split up, on the same side (ex. Harley Quinn and Joker hate each other) and people together that seem to be unexpected (ex. Sinestro and Green Lantern.) I honestly love that aspect of the game.

Well judging by the latest comic, Flash might switch sides which gives me the idea that along the way Superman will lose some of his recruits one by one. You also forgot about Joker, Green Arrow, and then also Ares and Killer Frost (I know these two aren't in the iOS game lol I'm just saying). I also believe that so many of the villains are in the Regime because they believe that Superman will win. Which is exactly why Lex Luthor's in the Insurgency. Judging by his trailer, he says, paraphrasing of course, Why this side? That's simple. I choose the winning side.
I also know that Aquaman is on the Regime and possibly people like Hawkgirl, Ares, Killer Frost, and the others. I do like the fact that they have people that you wouldn't think are split up, on the same side (ex. Harley Quinn and Joker hate each other) and people together that seem to be unexpected (ex. Sinestro and Green Lantern.) I honestly love that aspect of the game.
Im pretty sure that aquaman is on the insurgency side but I guess I could be wrong. Wasn't he fighting against Wonderwoman and his trailer made him seem like he was against the Regime. And I was only mentioning those that were in the game with regime or insurgency by him. I was surprised not to see per say Flash Insurgency and Flash Regime instead of just one if he switches sides but maybe they didnt want to give away the story (even though it was leaked).

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Even though someone unlocked the stuff for me,I still have some strange lingering will to beat this game.

But after getting cheated out of my gold card, I don't have the will or energy to farm for 75k again. Is there another way to keep moving forward in the game without a gold?
EDIT: Looks like I'll have to just grin enough for a silver and move on until I get to a more awarding bonus stage

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Same for Captain Marvel, I kept thinking they were in the game and was dissapointed whe. They weren't available. Especially since Captain Marvel looks boss in the real game
...GOD DAMN IT HOW DID I NOT REALIZE CAPT. MARVEL WAS MISSING!

I mean I knew Hawkgirl, KF, and Ares were missing! and Hawkgirl is like the most forgettable person in the game so far!

...GOD DAMN IT HOW DID I NOT REALIZE CAPT. MARVEL WAS MISSING!

I mean I knew Hawkgirl, KF, and Ares were missing! and Hawkgirl is like the most forgettable person in the game so far!
If someone asked me to name all of the characters in Injustice I would probably get all of them but her

Cody

Noob
Im pretty sure that aquaman is on the insurgency side but I guess I could be wrong. Wasn't he fighting against Wonderwoman and his trailer made him seem like he was against the Regime. And I was only mentioning those that were in the game with regime or insurgency by him. I was surprised not to see per say Flash Insurgency and Flash Regime instead of just one if he switches sides but maybe they didnt want to give away the story (even though it was leaked).
Haha I meant Insurgency, my bad. You're definitely not wrong. And I don't think they'll have another Flash though due to the fact that he switches in the story so he probably doesn't just switch skins because of that lol

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Guys, could you please use spoiler tags when talking or even theorizing about the story, this is pretty much the only thread I'm reading until the 16th (19th in Finland though :/) I don't want to hear anything about the story, nothing at all.

The way you do it is
[ spoiler ]Your text here[/ spoiler] Just remove the spaces.
Like this

Don't assume anything just yet. After the Green Lantern trailer, nothing is as it seems,
especially with the possibility of an alternate universe.

SRP

Noob
Woohoo On the last mission and thinking I can beat it with a level 3 Wonder Woman. That said I got Flash New 52 from a bronze pack last night. After I beat the game I may slow down my play but thinking I'll max every card.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Woohoo On the last mission and thinking I can beat it with a level 3 Wonder Woman. That said I got Flash New 52 from a bronze pack last night. After I beat the game I may slow down my play but thinking I'll max every card.
Congrats and good luck. :) It's a piece of cake with 3 Wonder Women especially if you have them rank V.

SRP

Noob
Congrats and good luck. :) It's a piece of cake with 3 Wonder Women especially if you have them rank V.
I actually beat it with 3 Lvl 3 Wonder Women. It really felt easy. I'll continue playing till the midnight release of the game and see how much I can level thinks up, and what other characters I can get. I've unlocked all the skins for the console.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I actually beat it with 3 Lvl 3 Wonder Women. It really felt easy. I'll continue playing till the midnight release of the game and see how much I can level thinks up, and what other characters I can get. I've unlocked all the skins for the console.
Cool, congrats. :) I'm trying to get all the other unlocks, missing the login ones (glitched?) and the one that requires you to get 30 character cards. I'll keep playing too I'm hooked on this haha.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Cool, congrats. :) I'm trying to get all the other unlocks, missing the login ones (glitched?) and the one that requires you to get 30 character cards. I'll keep playing too I'm hooked on this haha.
So far I haven't seen anyone get the portraits for log ins... I don't think they've ever worked...

SRP

Noob
Damn.. I hope they patch it before the 16th I want to get this game done before the release.
lol Imagine if they decided to add the DLC characters to this game and had unlockable skins for them in this. They could keep us playing this game for a long time.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
lol Imagine if they decided to add the DLC characters to this game and had unlockable skins for them in this. They could keep us playing this game for a long time.
That'd keep me playing, I'd like too see them do that. :) MORE UNLOCKABLE SKINS, FEED ME MORE