What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

I believe the backgrounds are kinda like titles in Street Fighter? When you beat the Injustice demo it shows some online features, you have a background behind your "player card" as well as an icon. But portraits? I haven't got a clue. Are you buying the console game for Xbox or PS3 by the way? I'd love to play some casuals with you. :)
I'm still undecided. lol For sure I'll get both eventually, but I have different convincing arguments with myself about which version to get first. :D

I'm assuming you're on XBL, so I'll hit you up once I get that version.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Do you have the "get 30 character cards" unlocked yet? How do you get that? Just buy different booster packs? I've been spending my leftover credits on bronze booster packs, I don't need anything anymore I can grind the very last bonus battle if I want its super easy. I really don't need anything anymore my WW's lvl 3 is fully upgraded that's all I need haha. Hope they fix the login bug soon, I want those portraits (I don't even have a clue what they actually are).

I have no interest in playing Superman either but I need to bust it out every now and then just to show off to my friends haha. If they make it so you can buy the costume I'm gonna flip out lol
lol LBSH, you know they will (maybe after a grace period). And the salt will flow.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm still undecided. lol For sure I'll get both eventually, but I have different convincing arguments with myself about which version to get first. :D

I'm assuming you're on XBL, so I'll hit you up once I get that version.
Yes I'm on Xbox, sounds good. :) My gamertag is AeroGrnt (yes, without the letter U).
Wonder Woman's face is all messed up when she does her Super, looks like a rat or something.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
lol LBSH, you know they will (maybe after a grace period). And the salt will flow.
You're probably right, unfortunately. I'm sure at least the Batman Beyond skin can be bought later on, I would like them to keep the Hidden Reward as something special though and not make it something you can buy.

Justice

Noob
The Hidden Reward looks badass but not even close to being kool enough for all the hell we gotta go through to get there, even cheating.

Another quick update:

4th Gold pack and now have a rank 1 Joker....... still no Bats :confused:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Eh, only got to play for an hour tonight, unfortunately I can't do the Save Backup method as I don't own the device I'm playing on and don't have access to the computer it's linked to. I'll beat it this weekend I'm sure, maybe then I can bring all my Alt. costumes online and desperately try and beat knoterror and AeroGrunt

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Eh, only got to play for an hour tonight, unfortunately I can't do the Save Backup method as I don't own the device I'm playing on and don't have access to the computer it's linked to. I'll beat it this weekend I'm sure, maybe then I can bring all my Alt. costumes online and desperately try and beat knoterror and AeroGrunt
You don't need access to the linked computer, check the link I and knoterror posted earlier.

No, I don't have the 30 characters one yet. But yeah, probably as simple as it sounds. I think there's about 40 unique characters, counting when a character splits off between different bronze, silver or gold tiers.

And yeah, I don't really know what the portraits are either, or backgrounds for that matter. lol I'm assuming it's kind of like in Playstation Allstars, and you get a little icon thing for your "profile".
Im thinking there are 32 since one of the achievements is to collect all 32 characters. That might not be counting batman beyond and prison superman though.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Im thinking there are 32 since one of the achievements is to collect all 32 characters. That might not be counting batman beyond and prison superman though.
Is there a list of all the characters somewhere? I'd like to make a checklist and see which I already have from which booster.

Is there a list of all the characters somewhere? I'd like to make a checklist and see which I already have from which booster.
Just go to the store and click on characters. I was wrong, there are 37 not counting hidden characters like batman beyond. I havent bought any booster packs yet and have only purchased individual characters so far. I think I have 17-18 right now

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm gonna make a checklist right here for convenience instead of making a file on my desktop. (Feel free to copy it if you want to make one of your own.)

I'll be crossing over character cards I get.
30/37

-BRONZE-
Catwoman (Regime)
Nightwing
Cyborg
Harley Quinn
Green Arrow (Insurgency)
Lex Luthor
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy (Regime)
The Flash
Green Lantern
Deathstroke (Insurgency)
Green Lantern (New 52)

-SILVER-
Catwoman
Harley Quinn (Insurgency)
Green Arrow
Nightwing (Regime)
Cyborg (Regime)
Solomon Grundy
Lex Luthor (Insurgency)
The Flash (Regime)
Sinestro (Regime)
Green Lantern (Regime)
Bane (Regime)
Deathstroke
The Joker
Wonder Woman
Black Adam
Doomsday

-GOLD-
Black Adam (Regime)
The Joker (Insurgency)
Bane
Batman (Insurgency)
Wonder Woman (Regime)
Batman
Doomsday
Superman
Superman (Regime)

Cody

Noob
No, I don't have the 30 characters one yet. But yeah, probably as simple as it sounds. I think there's about 40 unique characters, counting when a character splits off between different bronze, silver or gold tiers.

And yeah, I don't really know what the portraits are either, or backgrounds for that matter. lol I'm assuming it's kind of like in Playstation Allstars, and you get a little icon thing for your "profile".
It's like in Call of Duty where you get your title and your emblems. The Background is like the Title, and the Icons and Portraits are like the emblems. Obviously portraits are pictures of the people and the icons are the logos of the people. For example Superman's "S" in a Diamond logo. In this game, online, you can level up and unlock new things for this and I'm assuming these are only unlockable by iOS.

It's like in Call of Duty where you get your title and your emblems. The Background is like the Title, and the Icons and Portraits are like the emblems. Obviously portraits are pictures of the people and the icons are the logos of the people. For example Superman's "S" in a Diamond logo. In this game, online, you can level up and unlock new things for this and I'm assuming these are only unlockable by iOS.
Ah, I see. Makes sense. It's pretty much going to be like Playstation Allstars then.

Justice

Noob
Call me totally mind-fucked. I'll let the piccies speak for themselves:

I pulled this out of a Gold pack today. Without access to the console version,there's no way to unlock this card before the 16th. Still blown away. Pair this up with a R. Wonder Woman and this game just became total weaksauce :coffee:

Still don't have my frikin Bats..... :mad::rolleyes:

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I went ahead and forked over $10 to get enough tokens to buy a 75K Gold Pack. Ended up getting gold Superman.

Going to roll with him and the rest of my crew for a while before I even considering spending money for more tokens. I should be good to go for a while.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Ryu, my Sub-maining brother. If you want, send me your WBID and password and I will log in on my completed game and get all the unlocks for you.

@SOT Semi Evil Ryu
Your offer is most appreciated and I may end up doing that closer to the game's launch. However, I'm the kind of dude that likes to unlock stuff on his own. Case in point, I remember buying a Game Genie for the Sega Genesis way back when during a time where I was struggling with a game. Ended up using the Genie to beat the game, but I felt very dirty and unsatisfied afterwards. lol

But if I end up being desperate, I will probably send you that info. Thank you, sir!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so far ive got
52 green latern
arkham harley
batman beyond
knightfall bane
:D
so just that hidden one left for me

using sliver ww, sliver joker and gold batman

Man...if these skins AREN'T unlockable in the game proper, which I find unlikely since
Godfall Superman IS confirmed to be unlockable in the game
, I will gladly pay one of you fellows to unlock them for me. I don't want to drop $100+ on an iPad.