What's new

Question [DISCUSSION] Batgirl's Moveset..?

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
Anyone want to speculate with me what she might do differently? If she does have a moveset that's completely different I'll be happy.

AND WHY IS HER SUIT VIOLET WHAT THE HELL.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
chances are will be different, just like in MK9, where they did CSZ plays in another way than Sub Zero, despite sharing a couple of more or less same moves ....

sure she probably gonna have batrangs as projectile, but, could be implemented in a different way, IDK

anyway, regarding bat-gadgets and devices, NRS can use it imagination and make her a different character regarding gameplay and moveset, this way, people will not accuse Batgirl to be just a version of Batman with boobs ....

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
beast boy, mmh, wildcat.....so many cool people they could put in besides an 100th batman character. we get it...he's popular.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Alright, if I can be serious for a minute, let's hold off on the offbeat shenanigans and focus on what's really important.

Will Joker's gunshot be a one hit ko. You know he's aiming for that fragile spinal column.

On the real, I think she could be really cool. I think she'll be a pixie type characters, so I expect tricky strings and maybe an odd jump arc. I have no idea what her trait could be, but maybe something to do with acrobatics...a flip that avoids fireballs perhaps. Just spitballing here.

Batarrang
Bola
Rope
Smoke Bomb
Swingline Grapple
Swingline Grapple air kick

Batgirl's Super:
Batcycle

Batgirl's Character Trait:
Tear Gas - poisons the enemy slowly draining health
once the enemy coughs they can't attack for a short amount of time
Causing enemy blindness enemies buttons will be switched

(stolen from an Eventhubs poster who got it from this; http://injustice.pubarticles.com/qs,83384,injustice-batgirl-special-moves-list-1366968033.html)
Sounds pretty fucking boring