What's new

Discussion about the inconsistencies of umk3

I want to start a thread for discussion about how inconsistent the game can be. Especially at higher levels of gameplay. For an example; the total BS that is when a player cannot get ice cloned when they land on the clone by either holding down + back + block, or ironically and ridiculously glitch jabbing and spamming high punch until the clone disappears. Discuss what are things that you think shouldn't happen or be happening. Thank you.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Just the whole glitch jab in general like I could never figure out if I'm executing it or if people are really doing it on me or not.

Holding back to prevent throws is such a curious design choice

Just the whole glitch jab in general like I could never figure out if I'm executing it or if people are really doing it on me or not.

True gotta love it when someone is standing and you sweep them only for them to tank the hit

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I want to start a thread for discussion about how inconsistent the game can be. Especially at higher levels of gameplay. For an example; the total BS that is when a player cannot get ice cloned when they land on the clone by either holding down + back + block, or ironically and ridiculously glitch jabbing and spamming high punch until the clone disappears. Discuss what are things that you think shouldn't happen or be happening. Thank you.
Now to be clear, I’ve never tested this (mainly due to there being no training mode in UMK3), but from my experience, if timed and done correctly, you can consistently avoid being frozen by the clone. Key words being “if timed and done correctly”.

Executionally it’s fairly easy to do, at least on a controller. Some stick players say they believe it’s easier to perform on stick, but as someone who ChatGPT recognizes as one of the innovators of glitch jabs at a high level, doing them on stick, especially with the classic MK layout, seems ridiculously difficult to me.

The cool thing with Glitch Jabs is that they’re in all the classic MK games. OG MK1, MK2, MK3/UMK3, MKT, and MK4/MKG all have both Kara and Glitch Jabs.

Anyway, Glitch Jabs have always been one of the most controversial mechanics in UMK3 and possibly in competitive MK history. The majority of people hate them, and I don’t blame them. They look goofy, they’re insanely OP, very easy to do (to an extent), very difficult to deal with, and overall are just extremely annoying to both use and play against. That said, even though they’re as I said executionally easy to perform, really only a handful of players have been able to truly use them consistently AND defend against them at the highest level.

I made a thread discussing both Glitch Jabs and Kara Jabs over a decade ago. Essentially just explaining what they are, how to do them, my opinions on them, etc. For those who are interested, here’s the link: https://testyourmight.com/threads/umk3s-kara-and-glitch-jabs.14353/#post-289424

Oh, and here’s ChatGPT glazing me that I saw the other day, lmao

To be clear, I didn’t invent or find this mechanic. But I did help develop it as it says. Other players like Bass, RZP, Marv, Arion, Hanzo, REO, DC Hustle, Most of the SA players and more have all contributed into elevating the mechanic and incorporating it into high level play. For a time, Bass, Marv, DC Hustle, myself and REO were some of the only players in NA that were actively exploring it and trying to develop it. While so much of the community was wanting it banned, was quitting because of it, refused to learn how to do them or defend against them, etc etc. Which again, I completely understand and do not fault them for it. But at the same time, a lot of them didn’t even try to explore them like we did. ¯\(ツ)

Now to be clear, I’ve never tested this (mainly due to there being no training mode in UMK3), but from my experience, if timed and done correctly, you can consistently avoid being frozen by the clone. Key words being “if timed and done correctly”.

Executionally it’s fairly easy to do, at least on a controller. Some stick players say they believe it’s easier to perform on stick, but as someone who ChatGPT recognizes as one of the innovators of glitch jabs at a high level, doing them on stick, especially with the classic MK layout, seems ridiculously difficult to me.

The cool thing with Glitch Jabs is that they’re in all the classic MK games. OG MK1, MK2, MK3/UMK3, MKT, and MK4/MKG all have both Kara and Glitch Jabs.

Anyway, Glitch Jabs have always been one of the most controversial mechanics in UMK3 and possibly in competitive MK history. The majority of people hate them, and I don’t blame them. They look goofy, they’re insanely OP, very easy to do (to an extent), very difficult to deal with, and overall are just extremely annoying to both use and play against. That said, even though they’re as I said executionally easy to perform, really only a handful of players have been able to truly use them consistently AND defend against them at the highest level.

I made a thread discussing both Glitch Jabs and Kara Jabs over a decade ago. Essentially just explaining what they are, how to do them, my opinions on them, etc. For those who are interested, here’s the link: https://testyourmight.com/threads/umk3s-kara-and-glitch-jabs.14353/#post-289424

Oh, and here’s ChatGPT glazing me that I saw the other day, lmao

View attachment 21882

To be clear, I didn’t invent or find this mechanic. But I did help develop it as it says. Other players like Bass, RZP, Marv, Arion, Hanzo, REO, DC Hustle, Most of the SA players and more have all contributed into elevating the mechanic and incorporating it into high level play. For a time, Bass, Marv, DC Hustle, myself and REO were some of the only players in NA that were actively exploring it and trying to develop it. While so much of the community was wanting it banned, was quitting because of it, refused to learn how to do them or defend against them, etc etc. Which again, I completely understand and do not fault them for it. But at the same time, a lot of them didn’t even try to explore them like we did. ¯\(ツ)
Well put together. As you know me and you have had our differences about glitch jabs. Whether they are fair, how to deal with them, etc...i respect the fact that you "know" and "understand" that people hate them and why they do so. Just another side note, Bass was notoriously known to abuse this mechanic. His fighting style was unparalleled and on a different level. But I know for a fact that my friend (he who should not be named) totally taught bass this mechanic. I have proof. Pre glitch jab bass never would have been so good if my friend didn't "teach" him glitch jabs. Finally I will still like to mention that I respect the fact that you didn't jump on me with this topic and attack me because I think it's obvious that I clearly hate this tactic and highly dislike playing against gjabbers. It's annoying, it's cheating imo. IDC if it's "in" all other MKs it is no longer part of the game now and I believe was taken out after MK4 (not sure) but regardless, the purpose of this thread was to discuss many of the instances of what happens to the game that shouldn't happen whether it's due to poor frame data or poor hotbox. I'll give another example which happened more recently. You know how sometimes if you do a 3 hit combo (Kabals pop up for an ex)? On some characters and sometimes randomly, he will miss the third hit and be punishable. He will just stand there waiting to be countered. Ironically the other day when I was playing Kabal vs human smoke competitively, he dropped the 3 hit combo on the second hit, froze there in animation only to be punished by human smoke and ultimately I lost the round because of it. This should not happen in the game. Some say it's because of how slow or fast you are inputting the combo. It is not, it will happen randomly and it's obvious when it does. It's just an example of really poor frame data. Like why else would the third combo not hit?

umk3 was not meant to be played at the level its played at...
That's not true. MK was prevalent in the arcades and as a fighting game was definitely meant for competitive play. The ai was also competitive and most things the ai can do the player could do. I will agree that the more advanced levels were unlike when the game first came out. It's just poor game design of you are gonna say it wasn't designed for high level play. Almost like it was half assed. It is one of my favorite fighting games but it's not close to a balanced game at all. Too many inconsistencies to my liking.

like reading the players inputs and throwing out something faster :laughing:
Well essentially what I mean is that everything the ai can do physically the player can do. Ultimately this game is like a game of chess. You technically are reading your opponents movements. That's how you win basically. It's a mind game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well put together. As you know me and you have had our differences about glitch jabs. Whether they are fair, how to deal with them, etc...i respect the fact that you "know" and "understand" that people hate them and why they do so. Just another side note, Bass was notoriously known to abuse this mechanic. His fighting style was unparalleled and on a different level. But I know for a fact that my friend (he who should not be named) totally taught bass this mechanic. I have proof. Pre glitch jab bass never would have been so good if my friend didn't "teach" him glitch jabs.
We all learn things from others, that’s the very nature of becoming better at pretty much everything in life. Once you have a solid understanding of the game and are at least an average player, playing better players is one of the best and quickest ways to improve. I was stuck on a plateau for a long time back in 2008 or so because I never really played players far better than myself at that time on any consistent basis. Mainly just had a group of friends I made playing 2006 UMK3 on XBLA and we all were around the same level. Sure, a lot of them were better than me, but it wasn’t a large gap. When they would win against me, they weren’t doing anything too crazy in order to beat me, just simply outplaying me. It wasn’t until I started playing players like Shock, CRAZY DOMINICAN, DC Hustle, Shaney McGrady, etc, that I started seeing drastic improvements to my game.

Anyway, my point is, no one gets good at any fighting game without getting help and learning from others. Even the best players in any given game can’t do it on their own. For instance, even a godlike fighting game player like SonicFox, if you just told him to sit in a room and play UMK3 and try to get as good as he can, BUT he can’t look up any videos or anything about the game at all, can’t play against another human, and can only play against the AI, and no one was allowed to tell him/teach him anything either, the best he could get on his own would probably just be average. Which sounds insane, but one of the aspects of great players is the ability to absorb knowledge from others as well as having an incredible talent of adaptability and being a quick learner.

Finally I will still like to mention that I respect the fact that you didn't jump on me with this topic and attack me because I think it's obvious that I clearly hate this tactic and highly dislike playing against gjabbers. It's annoying, it's cheating imo. IDC if it's "in" all other MKs it is no longer part of the game now and I believe was taken out after MK4 (not sure)
Of course I wouldn’t do that. As someone who has played this game for far too long, I completely understand how annoying playing with and against Glitch Jabs can be. I don’t fault anyone for not liking them. I don’t really like them either. But I knew I had to adapt and learn how to use them, how to defend against them, and how to counter them if I was going to be competitive at the highest levels. And I get that throughout the competitive history of this game, why not everyone has been willing to do that. And speaking of Bass, playing against him in particular when he’s using Kabal will make just about anyone despise the mechanic.

but regardless, the purpose of this thread was to discuss many of the instances of what happens to the game that shouldn't happen whether it's due to poor frame data or poor hotbox.
Yes there’s for sure a lot of inconsistencies. There’s even things that Player 1 can do that Player 2 cannot (or vice versa, can’t remember lol). I just haven’t specifically tested the ice clone thing, and as I said, a big reason for that is the lack of a training mode for this game. The best thing you can do as far as a training mode is to play the game offline on PC and use an infinite HP mod to help you train. But that’s still not a proper training mode. Or I suppose you can do the “online training mode mod” thing where it’s like offline training mode, but a human is controlling the other player. That’s actually probably the best way to test things, but it’s still not as good as a solid training mode AND not many people would be willing to sit there and let me train for hours. Which is what I do in training mode in more modern games. Like at times I’ll even do the exact same combo for hours until I can get it 10/10 times both facing left and facing right. If I mess it up even once I have to start over until I can get it 10 times in a row. But anyway, I digress

I'll give another example which happened more recently. You know how sometimes if you do a 3 hit combo (Kabals pop up for an ex)? On some characters and sometimes randomly, he will miss the third hit and be punishable. He will just stand there waiting to be countered. Ironically the other day when I was playing Kabal vs human smoke competitively, he dropped the 3 hit combo on the second hit, froze there in animation only to be punished by human smoke and ultimately I lost the round because of it. This should not happen in the game. Some say it's because of how slow or fast you are inputting the combo. It is not, it will happen randomly and it's obvious when it does. It's just an example of really poor frame data. Like why else would the third combo not hit?
Yup this is an incredibly annoying thing that happens. And ’m not entirely sure why it happens. But once again, due to the lack of a training mode and just laziness I guess, I haven’t tested this thoroughly enough to know whether it can be done consistently or not. It could very well be random, but I typically know when it’s about to happen and will try and end my combo short, or if I’m defending, I’ll be ready to punish it if it happens. And yeah, it seems to be matchup dependent, so it must be a weird hit/hurtbox collision issue I’d imagine. Which this thing happening is just another reason Kabal is god tier in this game. He can full combo punish this with his spin.

We all learn things from others, that’s the very nature of becoming better at pretty much everything in life. Once you have a solid understanding of the game and are at least an average player, playing better players is one of the best and quickest ways to improve. I was stuck on a plateau for a long time back in 2008 or so because I never really played players far better than myself at that time on any consistent basis. Mainly just had a group of friends I made playing 2006 UMK3 on XBLA and we all were around the same level. Sure, a lot of them were better than me, but it wasn’t a large gap. When they would win against me, they weren’t doing anything too crazy in order to beat me, just simply outplaying me. It wasn’t until I started playing players like Shock, CRAZY DOMINICAN, DC Hustle, Shaney McGrady, etc, that I started seeing drastic improvements to my game.

Anyway, my point is, no one gets good at any fighting game without getting help and learning from others. Even the best players in any given game can’t do it on their own. For instance, even a godlike fighting game player like SonicFox, if you just told him to sit in a room and play UMK3 and try to get as good as he can, BUT he can’t look up any videos or anything about the game at all, can’t play against another human, and can only play against the AI, and no one was allowed to tell him/teach him anything either, the best he could get on his own would probably just be average. Which sounds insane, but one of the aspects of great players is the ability to absorb knowledge from others as well as having an incredible talent of adaptability and being a quick learner.

Of course I wouldn’t do that. As someone who has played this game for far too long, I completely understand how annoying playing with and against Glitch Jabs can be. I don’t fault anyone for not liking them. I don’t really like them either. But I knew I had to adapt and learn how to use them, how to defend against them, and how to counter them if I was going to be competitive at the highest levels. And I get that throughout the competitive history of this game, why not everyone has been willing to do that. And speaking of Bass, playing against him in particular when he’s using Kabal will make just about anyone despise the mechanic.

Yes there’s for sure a lot of inconsistencies. There’s even things that Player 1 can do that Player 2 cannot (or vice versa, can’t remember lol). I just haven’t specifically tested the ice clone thing, and as I said, a big reason for that is the lack of a training mode for this game. The best thing you can do as far as a training mode is to play the game offline on PC and use an infinite HP mod to help you train. But that’s still not a proper training mode. Or I suppose you can do the “online training mode mod” thing where it’s like offline training mode, but a human is controlling the other player. That’s actually probably the best way to test things, but it’s still not as good as a solid training mode AND not many people would be willing to sit there and let me train for hours. Which is what I do in training mode in more modern games. Like at times I’ll even do the exact same combo for hours until I can get it 10/10 times both facing left and facing right. If I mess it up even once I have to start over until I can get it 10 times in a row. But anyway, I digress

Yup this is an incredibly annoying thing that happens. And ’m not entirely sure why it happens. But once again, due to the lack of a training mode and just laziness I guess, I haven’t tested this thoroughly enough to know whether it can be done consistently or not. It could very well be random, but I typically know when it’s about to happen and will try and end my combo short, or if I’m defending, I’ll be ready to punish it if it happens. And yeah, it seems to be matchup dependent, so it must be a weird hit/hurtbox collision issue I’d imagine. Which this thing happening is just another reason Kabal is god tier in this game. He can full combo punish this with his spin.
Imo I think human smoke is better than Kabal. A really good human smoke player can easily counter a good Kabal. Thing is, modern fighting games bored me. I got bored instantly with mk11 and mk1 was a little more entertaining but still it was just not doing it for me. I don't think I suck at fighting games at all and I think it's a cool genre. But I just don't see myself continuing to play fighting games in the future. I will admit that I had a lot of fun with injustice 2. Like wow that was a really well made game. The characters were great, combat felt fun, online mode, 2d etc if they made an injustice 3 Id snag it in a heartbeat. As for me, umk3 is in my blood. I have on countless of occasions took massive breaks from the game only to come back and beating prominent players. It's like this game is programed into me. I started this game when I was a young kid. Never played competitively. Just by myself and my dad on the SNES. Then I got xbl and got into umk3 006 but in 08-09. I would literally play the shit out of that game whenever I could. I then developed a high competitive level. What's crazy is that I drastically improved recently in the past 4 or so years. My game knowledge increased, frame data knowledge the whole Shabang. There's an old classic video of me vs ouji warrior when I was an immature kid and its of me losing and raging on the mic. When I watched that video more recently, I laughed so hard because I saw the inconsistencies of my past self. Like why did I just lose to him. And without a doubt I know for a fact that if I played him today, I'd beat that ass. But still to each their own. Currently I play with a few friends. One friend almost every night and he's helped me improve exponentially. I would consider myself an advanced umk3 player but I'm far from the best. I cannot for the life of me do well against biggs and Detroitballn. It's just the way they play that irks me. Like why do they have to play better than me and I've been playing longer? They both use keyboards which is a whole other topic. Lastly I would say that to be honest I really don't see myself playing this game as much or if at all in the coming future. It's a classic and has been part of my life way too long. I want to focus my energy on my personal life.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Imo I think human smoke is better than Kabal. A really good human smoke player can easily counter a good Kabal.
Alrighty then. Not quite sure what that had to do with what I said but aight lol

Thing is, modern fighting games bored me. I got bored instantly with mk11 and mk1 was a little more entertaining but still it was just not doing it for me. I don't think I suck at fighting games at all and I think it's a cool genre. But I just don't see myself continuing to play fighting games in the future. I will admit that I had a lot of fun with injustice 2. Like wow that was a really well made game. The characters were great, combat felt fun, online mode, 2d etc if they made an injustice 3 Id snag it in a heartbeat.
I kinda feel similarly, but I do enjoy playing the newer fighting games. I just haven’t loved any of them. For me to want to get good at any competitive video game, I have to be passionate enough about the game to justify putting a ton of time into it in order to compete in it. And without fail, I always start out loving new FG’s. And I also always start out doing really well competitively. But with the NRS games specifically, they never seem to be designed for lasting power. Which really doesn’t make sense to me other than them just not caring enough to really put in the time to make these games great. But aside from that, it’s typically when they start making silly balancing decisions that make me immediately stop taking the game seriously. Because the decisions they make signal to me that THEY don’t take the game seriously, so why should I?

As for me, umk3 is in my blood. I have on countless of occasions took massive breaks from the game only to come back and beating prominent players. It's like this game is programed into me. I started this game when I was a young kid. Never played competitively. Just by myself and my dad on the SNES. Then I got xbl and got into umk3 006 but in 08-09. I would literally play the shit out of that game whenever I could. I then developed a high competitive level.
I felt the same way for a long time. But after playing consistently for over a decade, I finally got fed up with the horrid netcode and also no re-releases on current gen consoles with up to date netcode. UMK3 is a lot of fun, but it’s one of the most frustrating games to play in delay. Even if you’re winning, for me, it just isn’t fun. Because I can’t do all the high level stuff that makes the game fun to me. And props to those who have no problem adapting to the insanely crappy netcode. I just never have been able to. I’m fairly decent at adapting in fighting games but I just cannot adapt to delay, at least not in UMK3. In the newer MK games, you can actually practice with input delay built in and that’s the only way I can play modern MK games online. It actually helps out a lot. But there’s so many things in UMK3 that you need to be able to react to within a tiny amount of frames due to wonky hit/hurtboxes and just the frame data in general being ridiculous. This definitely includes footsies and spacing. It’s nearly impossible to play proper footsies in even just a few frames of delay. Again, this is for me personally. Others as I’ve said are much more capable of playing in it than I will ever be.

I don’t think I ever played Biggs but Detroitballn is an OG. He was playing back in 2007 on XBLA. He also was a top player in MK9 and I believe other NRS games. Not sure when Biggs started playing but I know he also has been playing for awhile.

Alrighty then. Not quite sure what that had to do with what I said but aight lol

I kinda feel similarly, but I do enjoy playing the newer fighting games. I just haven’t loved any of them. For me to want to get good at any competitive video game, I have to be passionate enough about the game to justify putting a ton of time into it in order to compete in it. And without fail, I always start out loving new FG’s. And I also always start out doing really well competitively. But with the NRS games specifically, they never seem to be designed for lasting power. Which really doesn’t make sense to me other than them just not caring enough to really put in the time to make these games great. But aside from that, it’s typically when they start making silly balancing decisions that make me immediately stop taking the game seriously. Because the decisions they make signal to me that THEY don’t take the game seriously, so why should I?

I felt the same way for a long time. But after playing consistently for over a decade, I finally got fed up with the horrid netcode and also no re-releases on current gen consoles with up to date netcode. UMK3 is a lot of fun, but it’s one of the most frustrating games to play in delay. Even if you’re winning, for me, it just isn’t fun. Because I can’t do all the high level stuff that makes the game fun to me. And props to those who have no problem adapting to the insanely crappy netcode. I just never have been able to. I’m fairly decent at adapting in fighting games but I just cannot adapt to delay, at least not in UMK3. In the newer MK games, you can actually practice with input delay built in and that’s the only way I can play modern MK games online. It actually helps out a lot. But there’s so many things in UMK3 that you need to be able to react to within a tiny amount of frames due to wonky hit/hurtboxes and just the frame data in general being ridiculous. This definitely includes footsies and spacing. It’s nearly impossible to play proper footsies in even just a few frames of delay. Again, this is for me personally. Others as I’ve said are much more capable of playing in it than I will ever be.

I don’t think I ever played Biggs but Detroitballn is an OG. He was playing back in 2007 on XBLA. He also was a top player in MK9 and I believe other NRS games. Not sure when Biggs started playing but I know he also has been playing for awhile.
I mentioned human smoke over Kabal because you said Kabal was God tier. I think hsmoke is even better but that's my opinion because I play against him all the time. Biggs is a fairly newish player. He has admitted picking up the game somewhere around 2012 or so. He's also way younger than the usual mk crowd. I just saw Detroitballn get wrecked by ALI and Marvinrahstan. But he goes around being cocky. No one is the best there's always someone out there than can beat you.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I mentioned human smoke over Kabal because you said Kabal was God tier. I think hsmoke is even better but that's my opinion because I play against him all the time. Biggs is a fairly newish player. He has admitted picking up the game somewhere around 2012 or so. He's also way younger than the usual mk crowd. I just saw Detroitballn get wrecked by ALI and Marvinrahstan. But he goes around being cocky. No one is the best there's always someone out there than can beat you.
Oh I forgot I even said that at the end. Yeah, Kabal is without a doubt the best character in the game. Human Smoke is definitely second best though.

Picking up the game in 2012 doesn’t make you a newish player imo. That means that if he’s been playing consistently since then, it has been for 12 years. Which is even longer than I consistently played UMK3 (since I don’t play anymore).

Where does he go around being cocky? Which, there’s nothing wrong with him being cocky btw, I actually like it when people are cocky and/or confident.

Oh I forgot I even said that at the end. Yeah, Kabal is without a doubt the best character in the game. Human Smoke is definitely second best though.

Picking up the game in 2012 doesn’t make you a newish player imo. That means that if he’s been playing consistently since then, it has been for 12 years. Which is even longer than I consistently played UMK3 (since I don’t play anymore).

Where does he go around being cocky? Which, there’s nothing wrong with him being cocky btw, I actually like it when people are cocky and/or confident.
He's very cocky.. goes around acting like he is boss when I know multiple people that would destroy him. He told me I suck at fighting games. That's false I'm very good at the game. He just talks shit. And two faces you because we were chill for a short time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He's very cocky.. goes around acting like he is boss when I know multiple people that would destroy him. He told me I suck at fighting games. That's false I'm very good at the game. He just talks shit. And two faces you because we were chill for a short time.
Shit talk as long as it’s within the game is fine to me. Can even be fun & funny. Me, @MRIGOTBASS Sawns, SuGaR, Dubson and more used to talk shit to each other all the time. But it was all within the game which made us more competitive with one another. Like a different example of something similar but is not trash talk would be when every time Bass would do a babality I would rage quit, and every time I would do a fatal on him he would rage quit. But we just chuckled and kept playing. Gotta have that competitive spirit and camaraderie and be able to not take it all too seriously.

That said, I realize not everyone enjoys trash talk, even if it’s within the game. My point is not everyone, imo, is being an as*hole when they talk trash within the game.

Also, @DetroitBalln IS a boss!

MRIGOTBASS

Locq, tell the entire story, you impersonated a police officer and called the local police where my mom lives and sent the police to her house with a message to have me call your local police department and speak with a detective. You went into your local police and tried to make a report on me and when they told you to kick rocks you got pissed and impersonated that cop and sent the police to my moms house. But...

I still let it slide, and forgave you for it. You still are one of my favorite players of all time.

You got upset with me because you befriended Miss Spin who is a Peruvian Man with a gun

who sexually catfished Arion and My Cousin and many other underage boys from XBL for over a decade by convincing them he was a teenage girl and I pointed out that you had him in your bedroom and for some reason you freaked out and raged the entire community. You tried to convince me that oh hes not that bad of a dude. Well anyone who steals a teenage girls pictures and then trys to get nudes from underage players for a decade, qualifies to me as a bad egg. I was supposed to play a set with you but you put John Vargas on the controller at your house when you know I do not play with anyone who commits sex crimes in the community.

You also got upset because I made fun of your toolbox getting repo'd by Matco LOL.

So tell the whole story good bad or ugly.

Locq you are one of my favorite players of all time, and you let certain things make you leave the community, even after having the police come to my 80 year old mothers house because u lost a set of MK, I still like you as a person and a player. So please dude just hit the reset button and come back to the community and play like a normal human being.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Locq, tell the entire story, you impersonated a police officer and called the local police where my mom lives and sent the police to her house with a message to have me call your local police department and speak with a detective. You went into your local police and tried to make a report on me and when they told you to kick rocks you got pissed and impersonated that cop and sent the police to my moms house. But...

I still let it slide, and forgave you for it. You still are one of my favorite players of all time.

You got upset with me because you befriended Miss Spin who is a Peruvian Man with a gun

View attachment 21892

who sexually catfished Arion and My Cousin and many other underage boys from XBL for over a decade by convincing them he was a teenage girl and I pointed out that you had him in your bedroom and for some reason you freaked out and raged the entire community. You tried to convince me that oh hes not that bad of a dude. Well anyone who steals a teenage girls pictures and then trys to get nudes from underage players for a decade, qualifies to me as a bad egg. I was supposed to play a set with you but you put John Vargas on the controller at your house when you know I do not play with anyone who commits sex crimes in the community.

You also got upset because I made fun of your toolbox getting repo'd by Matco LOL.

Locq you are one of my favorite players of all time, and you let certain things make you leave the community, even after having the police come to my 80 year old mothers house because u lost a set of MK, I still like you as a person and a player. So please dude just hit the reset button and come back to the community and play like a normal human being.
Lmao, this community never ceases to amaze me. Ho Lee SHIT!

View attachment 21892

Bass....no one impersonated a cop. I called the police because you were trying to dox me and was not keeping things within the game. Idk why juggs likes you enough to tag you to get you involved yet you are notoriously known for fabricating shit to the most extreme. You don't leave it within just the game. You've attacked multiple people in the community numerous of times including myself. You bulletproofed yourself on the Internet because you know you are a troll. It was nearly impossible for the police department to contact you because you masked yourself in complete anonymity. THATS why they went to your mom's house. As far as the repo of my tools. I have legal documents that show that I don't owe a dime on my box or tools. But you don't like fax. John Vargas got your cousin all caught up. Your cuz was trying to get some umk3 free pussy and got caught. It's all good brother. If you want to play this game for the rest of your life then feel free bro. But there's a clear reason why people quit umk3. People move on. Let the game rest in peace lol

MRIGOTBASS

Bass....no one impersonated a cop. I called the police because you were trying to dox me and was not keeping things within the game. Idk why juggs likes you enough to tag you to get you involved yet you are notoriously known for fabricating shit to the most extreme. You don't leave it within just the game. You've attacked multiple people in the community numerous of times including myself. You bulletproofed yourself on the Internet because you know you are a troll. It was nearly impossible for the police department to contact you because you masked yourself in complete anonymity. THATS why they went to your mom's house. As far as the repo of my tools. I have legal documents that show that I don't owe a dime on my box or tools. But you don't like fax. John Vargas got your cousin all caught up. Your cuz was trying to get some umk3 free pussy and got caught. It's all good brother. If you want to play this game for the rest of your life then feel free bro. But there's a clear reason why people quit umk3. People move on. Let the game rest in peace lol
John Vargas is a criminal, and its not the innocent young boys fault he victimized for a decade by stealing a teenage girls identity and posing as her. This man you have befriended in real life, he has been in your bedroom, you have slept in the same bed as him, you also took him with your dad to the Hatfield trails in West Virginia and spent countless hours going to movies and other events with a criminal who sexually abused and catfished teenage boys for a decade. You are trying to make his victims out to have done something wrong when they are victims, and he could have easily ruined these peoples lives by sharing the nudes and other information he obtained by committing identity theft of a minor teenage girl. This criminal activity occurred on this website for decades with the old owners, its a shame you have no compassion for the victims of his crimes. He also commits stolen valor by posing as a army veteran and as a marine.

John Vargas is a criminal, and its not the innocent young boys fault he victimized for a decade by stealing a teenage girls identity and posing as her. This man you have befriended in real life, he has been in your bedroom, you have slept in the same bed as him, you also took him with your dad to the Hatfield trails in West Virginia and spent countless hours going to movies and other events with a criminal who sexually abused and catfished teenage boys for a decade. You are trying to make his victims out to have done something wrong when they are victims, and he could have easily ruined these peoples lives by sharing the nudes and other information he obtained by committing identity theft of a minor teenage girl. This criminal activity occurred on this website for decades with the old owners, its a shame you have no compassion for the victims of his crimes. He also commits stolen valor by posing as a army veteran and as a marine.
You just salty you got Catfished by me on fightcade. You say something negative about anyone in the community. Dubson, nek, miss spin, Magister, tehdrewsus etc you have an issue with everyone's personal lives but your own click. It's Hippocratic AF lol and you bringing up our beef when no one was even talking about me and you is proof that you like revisiting old scenarios of the past. Just let it go man move on it's not 06 anymore lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Idk why juggs likes you enough to tag you to get you involved yet you are notoriously known for fabricating shit to the most extreme.
I tagged him because it was relevant to what I was saying. I had no idea you two had beef and I certainly didn’t know about any of this crazy shit. I DID know about Miss Spin being John though, and do you know who exposed him? None other than @MRIGOTBASS!

And yes, me and Bass have had beef in the past, but we talked like adults about it way back and put it behind us. And yes, we became friends after that. Just because we’re friends that doesn’t mean I condone everything he does, just like he doesn’t condone everything I do. And he’ll tell you this himself that I’ve told him before that I don’t like when he makes things personal. But at the same time, people make it personal with him as well. Is he not allowed to defend himself?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Okay yeah so I was playing UMK3 on fightcade one night a while back and this player was doing the craziest combos with Shang.. kinda seemed like normal crazy MK combo video stuff morphing mid combo but they did this bizarre fatality where their character turned all rainbow colored. I was sauced up so I don't remember it that well but I just assumed they were running mods or something.

Anyone ever see anything like that?