What's new

General/Other - Covert Ops Discuss covert ops

You guys find MS 4, F4, 12 hard? I can do it more consistently that Cassie's corner combos lol. The point is using F4 12, 12, 124 does more damage than jump kick 12, 12, 12, 124. The jump kick reduces damage of next hits to 0.9, that's huge damage scaling
So far I can't do it at all. The opponent is way too low or already on the ground by the recovery frames are finished from F4.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
So far I can't do it at all. The opponent is way too low or already on the ground by the recovery frames are finished from F4.
You did F4/12 too late then. It's possible to do F4 too FAST and whiff so if you've never seen that happen, you're probably doing it way too slow.

Edit: mouse clicked itself 5 times and sent 5 posts zzz

You did F4/12 too late then. It's possible to do F4 too FAST and whiff so if you've never seen that happen, you're probably doing it way too slow.
Story of my life... I was for sure doing it too slow. Started practicing with Ferra/Torrand now I can connect it like 1/10 times. XD Thanks so much!

EDIT: In a display of just how bad at dropping the combos I am, I usually only hit the 12, 12 out of the 12,12,124 most of the time. It seems like the more hits you do in a combo when someone is falling, the faster you have to do the rest of the inputs. That or they're just lower to the ground so you really need to move. I'm painfully slow either way. Practice, practice... it'll happen eventually.

Last edited: