What's new

Dimitri Vegas Sub-Zero Gameplay - Mortal Kombat 11- Give Ronda a raise. YIKES

Blade4693

VIVIVI
To be fair he isn't a voice actor and probably has never done it before...as you can hear not everybody is cut out for it lol

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
who the hell is this guys and why should I care? I mean I don't even care about actors.. I would rather them hire proper skilled voice actors who are good at doing voices than getting famous people.

DeftMonk

Noob
who the hell is this guys and why should I care? I mean I don't even care about actors.. I would rather them hire proper skilled voice actors who are good at doing voices than getting famous people.
He’s a dj. Go to Spotify and listen to some of the most generic big room music of all time. You will love it more than this voice acting I gaurantee.

1.For people saying he isn't a voice actor: actually he is and acted on screen as well. Check his bio.

2. Remember that the Revenants don't have their own dialogue like MKX.

.... "aBiLiTY tO fReEzE"

DeftMonk

Noob
1.For people saying he isn't a voice actor: actually he is and acted on screen as well. Check his bio.

2. Remember that the Revenants don't have their own dialogue like MKX.

.... "aBiLiTY tO fReEzE"
bro if u ever see a dj on screen or voice acting it’s purely for attracting their fans to the source and sounds like someone typed the lines into a text to speech app. But with less emotion.

Last edited: