kandehbar

The Gryphon
I have a feeling some new Kenshi and jade tech ( post patch) will arise
I have a feeling someone is going to use a Rape Raiden

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This thread warms the cockles of my heart.

I like how Slips is such a badass him NOT attending is a bullet point.

RE_4Alice

Banned
1 PL
2 detroitball
3 morty
4 osu
5 aris

surprises who could win
1 sao
2 krayzie
3 mikeangelo

everyone else on the list sucks and wont be at top 5

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1 PL
2 detroitball
3 morty
4 osu
5 aris

surprises who could win
1 sao
2 krayzie
3 mikeangelo

WOW so accoring to you the following people Suck:

- Tom Brady
- REO
- Alex Valle
- Justin Wong
- floE
- Mr. Mileena
- DRS Shakugan
- Pretty Boy
- XBLMindGamez
- B W1zz
- Aysamo
- Marvaz
- DrDogg
- jedirobb
- Devil Puncher
- Ketchup (AZ local, not the UK player)
- Juicebox

knew you were a moron before in other threads due to your ignorant asinine statement but thanks for solidifying it in front of everyone else.

Still you wont say your tag or anything about yourself

GTFO troll

RE_4Alice

Banned
WOW so accoring to you the following people Suck:

- Tom Brady
- REO
- Alex Valle
- Justin Wong
- floE
- Mr. Mileena
- DRS Shakugan
- Pretty Boy
- XBLMindGamez
- B W1zz
- Aysamo
- Marvaz
- DrDogg
- jedirobb
- Devil Puncher
- Ketchup (AZ local, not the UK player)
- Juicebox

knew you were a moron before in other threads due to your ignorant asinine statement but thanks for solidifying it in front of everyone else.

Still you wont say your tag or anything about yourself

GTFO troll
looks like you stikk have it out for me when i called you out on the cyber sz thread lol issues.

alex justin floe are all 3 months ago and do not even play mk anymore. go watch recent tournament videos of tom & reo on front page, they are garbage. the rest i never hear of or see on stream so they must be nobodies.

i keep informing you i will be at nec to take your money can you just leave it at that? im not travling to your home town for a measly 100

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
looks like you stikk have it out for me when i called you out on the cyber sz thread lol issues.

alex justin floe are all 3 months ago and do not even play mk anymore. go watch recent tournament videos of tom & reo on front page, they are garbage. the rest i never hear of or see on stream so they must be nobodies.

i keep informing you i will be at nec to take your money can you just leave it at that? im not travling to your home town for a measly 100
AT NEC i fully expect Tom Brady to crush you and as stated i have shows last week of Nov till dec 10 and cant make it However, I will put $100 towards his raping of your troll ass

Tim Static

Adminerator

So your flying in from Germany to........start shit? lmao :congrats:

He is so great and awesome scorpion that he can hit top1 w/o attending into tournament

I missread =[ Really wants to see his beasty Scorpion in action again

RE_4Alice

Banned
and if brady wins we should ALL complain that they made buffs and nerfs to help him out because there was no way the guy could win without half of these bullshit changes!

funny how the game changed to help this guy out, they even toned town DASHING! really tom?! dashing? you took that too?!

Azrael

Noob
Lol alice...im interested to know...who do u main? ....do u even play mk?....or do u jus go on youtube....see ppl that create a name for the game at majors and decide to troll on em?...cuz thats what trolls do right?.... Im also interested in knowing what other games u SPECTATE and go to their forums to do what u do best? Fill me in bro....after that....lemme know wtf u do for a living....cuz it seems pro trollin is a real job these days. Btw...u were banned twice if im not mistaken ....but i dont see how trolls can learn from something like a temporary ban....u need to be erased from this site altogether....maybe then u can go find a real job? O and by the way.....have a nice day!

I apologize for sounding so mean but...damn...ive had it with this guy...cmon alice...friggin change atleast a little already!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
1 PL
2 detroitball
3 morty
4 osu
5 aris

surprises who could win
1 sao
2 krayzie
3 mikeangelo

I love how people predict the Top 5. When there is so many people out there that are unknown. Maybe your right on, or maybe your dead wrong. Only time will tell.

Lol alice...im interested to know...who do u main? ....do u even play mk?....or do u jus go on youtube....see ppl that create a name for the game at majors and decide to troll on em?...cuz thats what trolls do right?.... Im also interested in knowing what other games u SPECTATE and go to their forums to do what u do best? Fill me in bro....after that....lemme know wtf u do for a living....cuz it seems pro trollin is a real job these days. Btw...u were banned twice if im not mistaken ....but i dont see how trolls can learn from something like a temporary ban....u need to be erased from this site altogether....maybe then u can go find a real job? O and by the way.....have a nice day!

I apologize for sounding so mean but...damn...ive had it with this guy...cmon alice...friggin change atleast a little already!
no, alice is fine. 9999999 people come on this site and troll and hate on me and bad mouth me and nothing is done so i dont see why alice should be banned for it when he comes on here and bad mouths me. if ppl wanna hate and troll then let them, its their right i guess.

dude, if you are banning trolls who wont stop then all you have to do is ask me to post more and ban 90% of the community.

Azrael

Noob
...*sigh*... So who's claiming the title of Troll King here then?...Seems like u want the job bro. My point is...its annoying running through threads and having to see so much shit to read with half of the comments being about the actual topic while the other half (if not more) is a bunch o shit about players and how much they "suck" and all that crap. Dont get me wrong...im one of the few that really enjoys and appreciate what ppl like u have done for the mkommunity with all the guides etc. but at the same time...this sort of attitude should not be justified nor should it be tolerated. Im sorry but i cannot agree with u there my friend. And if u find urself as being as a troll as well (i havent really seen trolling from u tbh) then i suggest u lead by example n stay on track with the topic of discussion and not who sucks balls and all that immature BS.

By the way...good luck at DEVA n im actually rootin' for ya. And btw, you dont have to prove anything tom...ur a helluva good player and guys like me learn alot from guys like u n the other guys that "suck". So keep on "suckin" i guess :)

And alice....im looking forward to seeing some gameplay from u as well sir. Then ppl might take u a bit serious. Until then....

Dark_Rob

Noob
and if brady wins we should ALL complain that they made buffs and nerfs to help him out because there was no way the guy could win without half of these bullshit changes!

funny how the game changed to help this guy out, they even toned town DASHING! really tom?! dashing? you took that too?!
You sir are out of your mind if you think Tom Brady makes the decisions about what will and will not be changed. Please dont assume things you know nothing about. It only makes you look....well lets just say less than intelligent.

So many people think that just because Tom Brady helped test the game(a long while back when the game was nothing like it is now) that he should be unbeatable and win every single tournament ever. Hes held to a higher standard by the community than anyone could ever live up to.

By the way Tom took 4th place at SummerJam, a tournament where every bracket was stacked with absolute monsters. You think you can do better? Come down and prove it.