What's new

Deluxe/Ultimate Edition Bonus Skins and Shaders

trufenix

bye felicia
Does anyone know if pre-order is the only way to get the shaders? I know the skins were asked about, but I don't remember the shaders being mentioned.

I don't know why we can't just cut the package shit if these things are all unlockable on disc. I get we're trying to move units, but I just want to know how much game I'm getting here.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
The eyes are goofy. Gilding the lily. I doubt I'll use either of those shaders now, bummer.

The premier skins look great. This PG design is way better than the base Supergirl one.
I think she looks exactly like Christina Applegate, which is fine I just didn't expect it.

The eyes will look cool on some characters, and that ww final crisis costume looks good imo. White eyes white lantern will look cool too I hope.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, I hope that's not all. Going to be disappointed if fucking Superman and Batman get a million skins again while Grodd, Cold, and others get either none or just a few.

P ( - ) ( - ) WER GIRL could use a little bit more...... Who remembers the name of the game with the Blood & Bounce code? was it KOF?