What's new

Deluxe/Ultimate Edition Bonus Skins and Shaders

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Anyone know if the white and gold/black and red shaders are available for every character or just Batman Superman and WW?

Lokheit

Noob
Cool stuff, where did you find it?

Powergirl looks like a more mature Supergirl as she should be, I really like that hair, looks like a grown up woman (and also, they did respect the bewbs :p).

Do we know if the white and dark shaders are for the entire cast or only for a select few?

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Cool stuff, where did you find it?

Powergirl looks like a more mature Supergirl as she should be, I really like that hair, looks like a grown up woman (and also, they did respect the bewbs :p).

Do we know if the white and dark shaders are for the entire cast or only for a select few?
I got directed to it by @Reeky Jones and @StormGoddess and found the high res links from users on Reddit. Most seem to be from Xbox live Microsoft store.

Description
The Gods Shader Pack grants access to recolor the entire equipped set of gear for multiple characters.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/injustice-2-ultimate-edition/bz2tj1zkhxt4

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Should change the title. These are part of the Deluxe and Ultimate editions. Darkseid is the only preorder bonus.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Roger that.

The ultimate edition says/said it was to customize your roster, not just those three. I'm sure those are for everyone.
The wording in the description is " multiple characters " seems oddly vague rather than "entire roster". Must be some that don't get it.

Espio

Kokomo
The wording in the description is " multiple characters " seems oddly vague rather than "entire roster". Must be some that don't get it.
The Amazon one says you can customize your roster, not just "multiple characters". There's no reason to believe everyone cannot use it. When I went to GameStop to preorder the ultimate Edition, the wording was the same and made me interpret it as everyone.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
The Amazon one says you can customize your roster, not just "multiple characters". There's no reason to believe everyone cannot use it. When I went to GameStop to preorder the ultimate Edition, the wording was the same and made me interpret it as everyone.
Fair enough. It will be Interesting to see how these will look on Swamp Thing.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
They all look great.

Really surprised that I like the Powergirl skin. They're really striking a nice balance with the female costumes... Kudos. If I wind up playing Green Lantern, or Flash, I'll definitely use those premier skins. Not all the time, but now and again.

Stewart looks dope!

SZSR

Noob
I really like the stream-lined look they went with John Stewart's costume, an improvement over Hal IMO.

And it looks like they went for the more modern Powergirl look, is that New 52 or?

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Looks great to me, hope that the shaders can be of Gods and Demons can be used for everyone.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The eyes are goofy. Gilding the lily. I doubt I'll use either of those shaders now, bummer.

The premier skins look great. This PG design is way better than the base Supergirl one.