What's new

Deciphering Boon's tweets: Injustice 2 to come before MK10?; Next MK not till 2017?

Slymind

Noob
Well, i just hope they release it in the right time, as much as i wanna see i knew MK, there is no need to rush things, release it when properly ready.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well, i just hope they release it in the right time, as much as i wanna see i knew MK, there is no need to rush things, release it when properly ready.
Yeh lets shoot for a well balanced game not dominated by like 4 characters and have the need for only 1 or 2 patches this time.

Oh what am I kidding the game will drop and it will less the 2 hours old and we will have boat loads of threads about how broke some character is and then let the patching commence.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Am I like the only mk9 player who would rather have Injustice 2?

It's not going to happen, but tbh I'd get way more hype for a more polished Injustice with more characters.

I'd rather mk10 than mk vs dc 2 though, no matter how good they can make it. Both franchises should stay separate. Otherwise we get shit for character variety which is boring.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Well I try at least :), but its the only way we could honestly say pigs could fly!!!

I agree Ed Boon is no master at cryptography, though Square Root of 841 was clever, but anyway he's definitely no analyst. Even though that is my former military job I am holding back my analytics simply since it would come way over analyzed!!!

If in any case I will at least do this, an MK vs DC2 is unlikely since it will involve a huge risk considering how bad it did back in the day, IGAU is barely over a year old and to release a new one this early will make fans feel NRS is the new Capcom of FGs, which would make many feel highly cheated and lose faith in the brand. An MK10 is the next logical move, it has been over 2 years since MK9, many of the fans have been begging and asking about the game. MK10 is the next likely game to be developed and then it will likely be either the infamous MK vs DC2 or IGAU 2. Despite popular belief most developers DO NOT want to create the next CoD of there current franchise. Even Capcom has had more respect than to release a new SF iteration/update within a year. The last update was 2012 and I do not recall the previous update before AE was released (someone might need to at least let me know), either way NRS is not Capcom, hell their DLC practices already put the in better territory with fans than CApcom did.. My point is if its not MK10 next it is then likely something completely different!!!
I totally agree MK X or bust!!!!