What's new

[Dec. 17th, 2011] PASS THE SALT - Results

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Let me know when you do! I'll put it front page! I would do it now, but you KNOW people will demand video. :)

[MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION]
Someone ([MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION]) just called someone else ([MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION]) out.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :duel:

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Just visited our camera guy, he put together a quick 30 seconds hype vid from what he shot on Saturday. He made it in less than an hour and he hasn't received the actual match vids yet and he has 11 hours of footage to poor through, so an actual hype vid is going to be made in the future. But he gave me this to wet the pallet. =)

All footage is from Grand Finals.

[video=youtube_share;KdhDNmU67Rs]http://youtu.be/KdhDNmU67Rs[/video]

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
The plan is to edit those into the match vids, unless something priceless happens (like in Swifts case =P) they were intended to be nothing more then player cams during match vids.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The plan is to edit those into the match vids, unless something priceless happens (like in Swifts case =P) they were intended to be nothing more then player cams during match vids.
I don't even remember interacting with the camera lol. I can't wait to see all the footage! Not surprising how much you got since it felt like everyone there was holding a camera.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I don't even remember interacting with the camera lol. I can't wait to see all the footage! Not surprising how much you got since it felt like everyone there was holding a camera.
I can't wait either! XD I watched some of the others while I was over there, lots of quality shots! Hell some of them are just straight up screenshot worthy! Some quality shots of the girls as well. =)

And thanks Blackula =P

Creepy00

Noob
Lol love my reaction @0:30
Didnt though i was the hype and also how crown yell after me, like i started
Cant wait until for the rest of the videos to be uploaded.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
sigh, while I am happy that i did win $100 i still wanted to make top 8 real bad again. That 3rd game final round vs Teef still haunts me. EX SLIDE PLZ COME OUT NEXT TIME.
lol. Ohh shut the fuck up! if ur sad, than i am depressed!! i was supposed to get 1st place, but DAMN ALL THOSE KUNG LAO....and damn me for being so SOOO stubborn to stick with kenshi while i know my reptile could've owned faces :p

also, great tournament i must say haha....really good players!
nice to play against you Lionheart :) for sure we will play more soon man! and add me on PSN if u have one (xxteefxx) is my tag

same goes to all! ty for hosting this tournament and congratz to all the places. i had a blast for sure! especially with Brady to be honest. really awsm guy

SHout out to:

-Lionheart
-Brady
-Ezail (damn u fool! u cannot escape the Cage EX FB standing :p ) keedin, luv u :p
-BLAAAACKULAA DAM IT! i just luv this guy
-Nordic, for being SCAAARY as fuck...such a nice guy :) hope to know u more soon man
-Snips who didnt come >_> lol
-Creepy00
-and everyone else :)

take care all and ty for fighting me. great tournament :)

ohh and i forgot, shout out to this EHH sektor player....i forgot his name man....shrek on a dick....or shrek eats dick....something like that, i really dont remember :p

<3<3 luv luv to him too
also guys, if any of you are a kenshi fan. SHrek's Big dick made this AMAZING kenshi video!!! PFFFFFT!!! superb.....simply, u all will learn a lot! ESPECIALLY blackula.you can see the thread in kenshi section

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
-Nordic, for being SCAAARY as fuck...such a nice guy :) hope to know u more soon man
This actually reminds me, [MENTION=10511]TrickyLizard[/MENTION], my apologies for jumping on you guys when you walked in, I really didn't mean to sound so aggressive. I literally just fucked up the bracket in front of the whole room and was going to need to regenerate it. But as a general rule of thumb make sure you show up before the schedule start time, I don't know about other TO's but we start exactly at the advertised time and I hate last minute entrants. But I shouldn't have snapped at you, I was just a little miffed at myself for the whole bracket issue (which happened mere seconds before you walked in the room).

And it was awesome putting a face to the name teef! I'm sorry your top 8 match didn't get capped, I should have been paying more attention to where we were in the bracket, I jumped the gun. And while I tend to be no bull shit while running the bracket, after the fact I'm very care free. Even in tournament matches (even if I'm losing) I'm considered the "gentle giant," just ask [MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7558]SideShowCurse[/MENTION]. =)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I see what you did there. =P Still, I'll look at your post in vacuum and accept it for the compliment it truly is.
Ha! The original comment was definitely not a compliment. :) Because I'm such a nice person ***halo***(damn it, where's my angel emoticon), I decided to be nice and change it to a simple "That's what she said". :cool:

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
lol. Ohh shut the fuck up! if ur sad, than i am depressed!! i was supposed to get 1st place, but DAMN ALL THOSE KUNG LAO....and damn me for being so SOOO stubborn to stick with kenshi while i know my reptile could've owned faces :p

also, great tournament i must say haha....really good players!
nice to play against you Lionheart :) for sure we will play more soon man! and add me on PSN if u have one (xxteefxx) is my tag

same goes to all! ty for hosting this tournament and congratz to all the places. i had a blast for sure! especially with Brady to be honest. really awsm guy

SHout out to:

-Lionheart
-Brady
-Ezail (damn u fool! u cannot escape the Cage EX FB standing :p ) keedin, luv u :p
-BLAAAACKULAA DAM IT! i just luv this guy
-Snips who didnt come >_> lol
-Creepy00
-and everyone else :)

take care all and ty for fighting me. great tournament :)

ohh and i forgot, shout out to this EHH sektor player....i forgot his name man....shrek on a dick....or shrek eats dick....something like that, i really dont remember :p

<3<3 luv luv to him too
also guys, if any of you are a kenshi fan. SHrek's Big dick made this AMAZING kenshi video!!! PFFFFFT!!! superb.....simply, u all will learn a lot! ESPECIALLY blackula.you can see the thread in kenshi section
yeah sure ill send you a request on PSN. I always forget my name on it but i think i'm called PatsFa8764 i can't remember lol.