What's new

[Dec. 17th, 2011] PASS THE SALT - Results

Eazail

Noob
lol. Ohh shut the fuck up! if ur sad, than i am depressed!! i was supposed to get 1st place, but DAMN ALL THOSE KUNG LAO....and damn me for being so SOOO stubborn to stick with kenshi while i know my reptile could've owned faces :p

also, great tournament i must say haha....really good players!
nice to play against you Lionheart :) for sure we will play more soon man! and add me on PSN if u have one (xxteefxx) is my tag

same goes to all! ty for hosting this tournament and congratz to all the places. i had a blast for sure! especially with Brady to be honest. really awsm guy

SHout out to:

-Lionheart
-Brady
-Ezail (damn u fool! u cannot escape the Cage EX FB standing :p ) keedin, luv u :p
-BLAAAACKULAA DAM IT! i just luv this guy
-Nordic, for being SCAAARY as fuck...such a nice guy :) hope to know u more soon man
-Snips who didnt come >_> lol
-Creepy00
-and everyone else :)

take care all and ty for fighting me. great tournament :)

ohh and i forgot, shout out to this EHH sektor player....i forgot his name man....shrek on a dick....or shrek eats dick....something like that, i really dont remember :p

<3<3 luv luv to him too
also guys, if any of you are a kenshi fan. SHrek's Big dick made this AMAZING kenshi video!!! PFFFFFT!!! superb.....simply, u all will learn a lot! ESPECIALLY blackula.you can see the thread in kenshi section
I'm sorry for that pitiful excuse of a match in losers finals. Cage fricken scraped me! You need to help me with that match up dude, I was mentally beat.

Eazail

Noob
Pick Kenshi against Cage.
I wish I would have switched to stryker after losing the first 2, at least it would have been entertaining. But I just found out why I couldn't block his pressure strings and often blamed the game when I was holding block and still getting hit by attacks. Turns out the block button on my pad is busted, the slightest shift and it stops working. It took a hard drop once on the r2 trigger and I'm thinking that's the cause. Anywho, I've ordered a new one.

And you guys should teach me how to use Kenshi

Creepy00

Noob
Well what better way to end the year with a local tournament.
Pass the salt was awesome, fun, and an intriguing tournament as it was full of surprises and saltiness
High level competition with a friendly environment.
Shout out those who attend and participate on the tournament, looking forward to see you guys next time.
... Teef, i follow your advise and i m liking cyblax over cyrax, hopefully i will use him next local.
And yes sub is my main, but meanwhile he is back on my team, next tourney, is cyblax for me.
Srry for late feedback :p