What's new

General/Other Deathstroke's history of Sexualization in the DC Universe

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Plenty of characters have "dirt" in their character history that is either not touched upon anymore or outright erased from their history via retroactive continuity for one reason or another. I think this is a case of both (based on what I know of the current run ot Teen Titans post new52), and it should likely remain as such.

It's certainly not a character trait intrinsic to Deathstroke as they portray him currently, and has no bearing on anything a player of this game (or reader of any of his contemporary appearances in comics) will see of him.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Plenty of characters have "dirt" in their character history that is either not touched upon anymore or outright erased from their history via retroactive continuity for one reason or another. I think this is a case of both (based on what I know of the current run ot Teen Titans post new52), and it should likely remain as such.

It's certainly not a character trait intrinsic to Deathstroke as they portray him currently, and has no bearing on anything a player of this game (or reader of any of his contemporary appearances in comics) will see of him.
No, when I'm busy eating all your armor and laughing at your feeble attempts to block my bullets, one thing will be on my mind..

My character fucked a 15 year old.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
damn you guys are fast! and oh my god srk is horrible lmao. anyway i look forward to trying out deathstroke the child fucker as im sure you are all too! cheers

Justice

Noob
There is a kernel of truth here in that comics, like video games, are still seen as being "for children". So certain topics being included in these mediums still shock those that are not accustomed (or can't grow the fuck up frankly) and realize that these mediums no longer target young kids who have to beg their parents to buy these things but the teens and older that can buy them for themselves.

How offended are you about Marvel doing an incest storyline? http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/ultimate-quicksilver-scarlet-witch-incest-is-the-next-liberal-sexual-revolution/