What's new

General/Other Deathstroke R.I.P 2013-He was never allowed to live

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
So much melodrama.
If you don't like the character, don't play him. No need to complain for a day and a half.
Go main Batman or Superman, whichever is closest to your preference, and get on with it.
I swear all this salt is just going to mess with your blood pressure in the end. Avoid it.

@No one specific

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
So much melodrama.
If you don't like the character, don't play him. No need to complain for a day and a half.
Go main Batman or Superman, whichever is closest to your preference, and get on with it.
I swear all this salt is just going to mess with your blood pressure in the end. Avoid it.

@No one specific
I had a disclaimer at the start, this was just to ease tension. Come on, laugh a little..haha...hehe...:c

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
All he ever did, was love his job ;_____;
This so much. We could all have taken a page from Slade Wilson's book.

He was an honest man. If he enjoyed hurting you or found you annoying, he would tell you straight up. No beating around the bush.
He loved his job. He was proud of who he was.
He was a humble man, not outclassing anyone at anything. Just doing enough of everything to put bread on the table.

You will be missed Mr. Wilson.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm a Bane... I can't laugh unless there's the powdered remains of someone's spine in my hands. :Y
Speaking of Bane have you seen how amazing his new dash is! My God you can't even try to zone him anymore with that on deck alongside of his armor buffs! YOU NO RUN FROM BANE!

Gotta say any zoners who try to just spam or cheese it on him from full screen with high then low mixup projectiles will...oh...oh damn.

I'm so sorry anyone whose entire offense was based around that tactic. Wow.

Bummer.

Fuck yeah Bane!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Speaking of Bane have you seen how amazing his new dash is! My God you can't even try to zone him anymore with that on deck alongside of his armor buffs! Gotta say any zoners who try to just spam or cheese it on him from full screen with high then low mixup projectiles will...oh...oh damn.

I'm so sorry anyone whose entire offense was based around that tactic. Wow.

Bummer.

Fuck yeah Bane!
Honestly, the dash isn't even the best part.
Its the 6 second cooldown. We can combo our level 3 venom debuff away for the most part, and with it on we get so much stuff.

Just to list it.
6 seconds of:
Projectile immunity on all specials, supers, and our f.2 and f.2d, which equates to basically projectile immune dashing (f.2 is dash cancellable)
Armor breaking on all specials, supers, and our f.2 and f.2d, meaning if we are charging and you use super, unless you have more priority or range we will eat right though it. Also means you can't MB B.3 our armor without eating 34% on top of another ~45-50% combo. Also, automatically cancels Grundy's super on hit if we level 3 anything him before he can grab us.
Huge damage boost (150% according to some math, which is more than anyone else by at least 25%)
Armor on all specials, supers, and our f.2 and f.2d, meaning we get armored 16f overheads (says 11f but its really like 16f)
The huge dash distance, meaning us doing a f.2 cancelled dash will get us in on anyone

in exchange for 6 seconds of:
No armor (we can still MB b/f.3 and combo)
Slower dash (honestly we are still faster than GL and still move just as far)
Reduced damage output (Super goes from 54% raw to 14% raw)
Increased damage taken (used to be more than it gave, reduced by like 30% under the hood)

And that's all we lose. With how it is now, there's almost no reason not to use it. Combine this with his resets and frame traps and he is surprisingly solid. No one will admit it, they will sleep on him forever, but honestly he wins a lot more now. I doubt he has a 8-2 anymore, its probably all 7-3 and above by now which is nice. You can't tech roll away from him now since he can dash buffer a command grab and catch you doing anything at all ever. If they improve his normal just a bit more and make f.2d faster, I'd say he could make mid tier.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I love how the anti-deathstroke brigade has to preach at his funeral (aka a joke thread)

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
This is sad news to hear about the passing of our brother Jokestroke

Sinestro and the yellow core sends their condolences and will attend his service

We too have had to overcome darkness in our past, maybe DS will again see the light of day
Thank you brother Pig. Thank the god Boon-almighty has given Sinestro another chance at life. He deserves it, may he one day give that (Ed) Boon to our beloved Jokestroke. Amen my fellow zoner, amen.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wait what? I don't get what you mean...
The meme of "taking an arrow to the knee" is actually a celtic saying that means getting married.
The guards didn't actually take arrows to the knee, the entire term just means they got hitched.

:| Also even at -23 you still have time to guard before GA can cap you with a knee arrow to my knowledge because its a 27 frame start-up for him or something. More to the point of what I meant though, if you were trying to coin the Skyrim meme then its a misnomer.

If not then I'm misunderstanding the situation. Also deathstroke combos are amazing looking.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
The meme of "taking an arrow to the knee" is actually a celtic saying that means getting married.
The guards didn't actually take arrows to the knee, the entire term just means they got hitched.

:| Also even at -23 you still have time to guard before GA can cap you with a knee arrow to my knowledge because its a 27 frame start-up for him or something.
Logic in a joke topic.
*slams head on desk*