What's new

General/Other Deathstroke R.I.P 2013-He was never allowed to live

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
(Just poking fun at that thread, no tension or anything)

*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO DEATHSTROKE AND READ HIS LETTER WHILE LISTENING TO HIS SONG OF CHOICE AT HIS FUNERAL

Name: Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson

Cause Of Death: Nerfilitius

Funeral Hosted by: Daihuu

Homily/Sermon at Funeral: Daihuu

What/Who/How Much was Left in his Will: I have given my top tier status to Catwoman, seeing that apparently my zoning was too good to be true. I leave all my inheritance to m2dave, in hopes that one day I'll be back to the top for all the good zoners out there.

Special Musical Number performed: The nerf song

We will miss you Deathstroke, I for one am very sad on your passing. But whatever it was that caused you to try and low guns post-patch, must have been too terrible to bare.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Indeed, today marks the unfortunate death of Deathstroke figuratively and literally. Nonetheless, we have learned some important lessons.

1) Regardless of what is said publicly, NRS will always favor the demands of casual gamers over the demands of tournament players.
2) Zoning is an online gamer's worst nightmare and nerfs will always be requested.
3) NRS has hired a couple of questionable and biased gameplay consultants.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Indeed, today marks the unfortunate death of Deathstroke figuratively and literally. Nonetheless, we have learned some important lessons.

1) Regardless of what is said publicly, NRS will always favor the demands of casual gamers over the demands of tournament players.
2) Zoning is an online gamer's worst nightmare and nerfs will always be requested.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I was going to paly Bane as my third after ufgt9. But fuck this after ufgt9 your boy MasterHavik is adding Slade as his third. This is getting insane.

jimzam

Noob
I laugh about it here and there, but at the end of the day, Deathstroke did not deserve these harsh nerfs.

You know it's messed up when I, Mr. Mileena, defend a MALE character....
but death stroke is easier to beat now =) think of other chars like harley and hawkgirl

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
So I take it you're one of those so called "low-tier heroes?"
I played one of the most poorly design characters in fighting history. And in this game I play who I like i.e. Raven/KF. But when I see someone like Slade getting crap on...I gotta lace up my low tier hero boots and kick some ass.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

What's even worse is that 90% of the people crying for NRS to nerf DS won't even be playing Injustice anymore when the next "big" title game is out. So we're left here with Kano 2.0

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This thread is pathetic.
sorry, he didn't deserve his nerf, when there's alot worse, But this is just sad...

Error

DF2+R2
What's even worse is that 90% of the people crying for NRS to nerf DS won't even be playing Injustice anymore when the next "big" title game is out. So we're left here with Kano 2.0
Once NRS knows it's done with DLC/patching they should just buff Deathstroke again and stop caring ala MK9.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So what were his other options like before? Anything good? Can you use anything other than low gun for rush down countering? What could you get off of sword spiral before? What were its uses and are they better now?

I just want to know because I keep seeing these threads and I really want to know what options you lost and what other replacement tools exist to deal with the situations you were using these guns for all the time. I really want to understand this. Was his ENTIRE offense just two tools?

jimzam

Noob
So what were his other options like before? Anything good? Can you use anything other than low gun for rush down countering? What could you get off of sword spiral before? What were its uses and are they better now?

I just want to know because I keep seeing these threads and I really want to know what options you lost and what other replacement tools exist to deal with the situations you were using these guns for all the time. I really want to understand this. Was his ENTIRE offense just two tools?
death stroke is still very good. he can come in and do 50/50 with good footsies