What's new

General/Other Deathstroke R.I.P 2013-He was never allowed to live

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I would have to do further research into the phrase, but Skyrim is where the meme came from.
That way it would actually make sense. Taking a literal arrow to the knee in a quasi-medieval setting as an injury that isn't somehow wished away by potions would not only prevent one's being an adventurer, but a town/city guard as well. In fact, it would render you a cripple. And none of those guards are cripples.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
We need to find the cheesiest sad face meme but just put deathstroke's mask over their head

Giggles

Red Lantern Corps
death stroke is still very good. he can come in and do 50/50 with good footsies
I agree,I am one of the so called honest deathstroke players who didn't spam guns *coughs* aris*coughs* but I am able to get in and completely tear it up as slade he is very lethal up close which people still don't understand.Take away my guns but i still got my sword you bitches

through hell and back I will play my characters nerfs and all

Sasuga

Noob
They just did it to make this game look less zoning oriented. Then, when the time comes, his guns will be restored.

You will all remember this as a terrible joke and you will laugh about it, as I do now.

DuskAlloy

They just did it to make this game look less zoning oriented. Then, when the time comes, his guns will be restored.

You will all remember this as a terrible joke and you will laugh about it, as I do now.
It would be funnier if it wasnt for UFGT coming around right now

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Tym needs more threads created by crystroke-gunshotsonly-nofundamentals-braindeadplayers.

Oh wait, they dropped him already.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Did Sinestro not hang himself. I guess they don't make yellow rope like they use to.
Actually... This whole thing has to be Sinestro's fault. The yellow core must have stolen Deathstroke's powers in order to revive their master.
Yes... That has to be it.
He did hang himself but it was a construct which he controls and what he did was never allowed the tension of the rope to inflict pain from the gravity

The construct ran down his back and around his waist holding him up for all to see given false hope to those who wished to see him fall

DuskAlloy

He did hang himself but it was a construct which he controls and what he did was never allowed the tension of the rope to inflict pain from the gravity

The construct ran down his back and around his waist holding him up for all to see given false hope to those who wished to see him fall
I pefer time breaking punches myself

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U

Cant kill yourself with fear when you fear nothing :)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
This is sad news to hear about the passing of our brother Jokestroke

Sinestro and the yellow core sends their condolences and will attend his service

We too have had to overcome darkness in our past, maybe DS will again see the light of day
WTF PIG YOU WERE PROBABLY THE REASON HE WAS "DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
WTF PIG YOU WERE PROBABLY THE REASON HE WAS "DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY"
This is absolutely untrue

The last thing paulo does is listen to me, tom, bit, slips, etc etc etc etc etc

Ive said this a million times he plays the game in his head and humors our thoughts