What's new

Strategy Deathstroke new D2 discussion.

Crathen

Death is my business
The post patch d2 is indeed a good thing , i wouldn't using it in the neutral game throwing it out there , there are 50/50 and f3/ j3 ( 32 and 132 strings are a bonus ) for that .

The real buff that no Deathstroke knows or has shared yet is that it's a new combo ender ( d2xxSword flip ) that allows for midscreen safejumps on more characters ( like wonderwoman ) that he couldn't previously and eliminates the backdash option that the opponent had when ending combos with 12xxSF into safejump , d2 SF is one of the MU dependent combo ender that allows for real safejumps.

Should i make a vid of that?Or some of you already know?

Crathen

Death is my business
Here's a comparison vid on KF wakeups , notice that she can't backdash or forward dash the J3 and you can always block the slide if done properly.

This loses to some fast wakeups ( under 14 frame i think ) but they gotta have an aerial hitbox ( like GL lanterns might ) , in those matchups you want to use the 23 ender to safely crossup 3 them or just forward dash 2 times and jump 3 ( crossup ) wich avoid many of those WA.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
what do u mean by safe jump? and why are u using standing 1 after landing f3 in the combo?

and what about using crossup 1?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
what do u mean by safe jump? and why are u using standing 1 after landing f3 in the combo?

and what about using crossup 1?

Safe jump as in J3 cannot be beaten out. 1 before a 323 string adds damage to specific combos, but most importantly, assures that you are granted the maximum amount of time to follow up a 323. Good for slower moves like D2 or 23.

Crossup 1 can work if they are in range. It produces a stronger damage combo than J3 at the cost of some range.

Axel_Redd

Safe jump as in J3 cannot be beaten out. 1 before a 323 string adds damage to specific combos, but most importantly, assures that you are granted the maximum amount of time to follow up a 323. Good for slower moves like D2 or 23.

Crossup 1 can work if they are in range. It produces a stronger damage combo than J3 at the cost of some range.
can u give me all the combos that put them close enough for the ambiguous crossup 1? i still have trouble making it land on the side i want it to. And i usually do b1u2 f3 323 f23~sf when i catch em with the string. if i did standing 1 would i have to end in 12 sf?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
can u give me all the combos that put them close enough for the ambiguous crossup 1? i still have trouble making it land on the side i want it to. And i usually do b1u2 f3 323 f23~sf when i catch em with the string. if i did standing 1 would i have to end in 12 sf?

I can't give you all the combos that can provide a safe Ji1 crossup off the top of my head, but combos ending in 123 usually do.

If you do 1, 323, then yes, you have to end with 12 xx Flip. It's weaker in some combos, but stronger in others (because it lets all the hits of Flip land), so be careful.

Axel_Redd

I can't give you all the combos that can provide a safe Ji1 crossup off the top of my head, but combos ending in 123 usually do.

If you do 1, 323, then yes, you have to end with 12 xx Flip. It's weaker in some combos, but stronger in others (because it lets all the hits of Flip land), so be careful.
which combos is the 1 stronger in? the b1u2 combo?

and i thought that if u do too long of a combo that 123 won't put em down long enuff.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
  • Ji1, 132, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 38%
  • Ji2, 132, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 40%
  • B1U2, F3, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 35%
  • B3, Ji3, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 43%
Hm, actually it's justfor MB Quick Fire enders

Axel_Redd

• Ji1, 132, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 38%
  • Ji2, 132, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 40%
  • B1U2, F3, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 35%
  • B3, Ji3, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 43%
Hm, actually it's justfor MB Quick Fire enders
ah so don't need to do it for sword flip? k