What's new

Strategy deathstroke is still top. proof is here

Amadeous

Noob
The messed up thing is I actually agree with his opinions on DS, even if he thinks them for the wrong reasons.

I just can't bring myself to like a ragequitter, they are scum even lower than casuals.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Because you are a shitty player if you ragequit.

Take your losses like a man. Grow some balls.
A man is defined by how he plays a video game?

That's funny.... I thought it was being able to sustain himself and live a fulfilling life while never going back on his core values that made you a man.... I have to rethink my life :confused:

Amadeous

Noob
A man is defined by how he plays a video game?

That's funny.... I thought it was being able to sustain himself and live a fulfilling life while never going back on his core values that made you a man.... I have to rethink my life :confused:

No, but how a man acts in anonymity is a good reflection of his true self.

Amadeous

Noob
its not deathstroke its the people who played him lol, i dont mind his close up combat hes likable at that aspect

The people who zoned were playing him correctly, I suggest you watch Aris's Deathstroke tutorial pre patch.

FYI I knew how to do both, I only used the rushdown to shut up people who were saying I only knew guns on mic.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
No, but how a man acts in anonymity is a good reflection of his true self.
If you think that just because you don't ragequit when you lose at a game you're a man, you need to re-evaluate some stuff :D

All I came to say. This thread's going straight to Locksville anyway

The people who zoned were playing him correctly, I suggest you watch Aris's Deathstroke tutorial pre patch.

FYI I knew how to do both, I only used the rushdown to shut up people who were saying I only knew guns on mic.
It was a joke dude, dont need to get all internet tough.

Amadeous

Noob
If you think that just because you don't ragequit when you lose at a game you're a man, you need to re-evaluate some stuff :D

No of course there are more important things that make you a man. I believe a man is defined by his success and how well he takes care of his family.

Ragequitting isn't very manly though. It is the equivalent of going to a major, throwing your controller down and walking out the door. Kind of a cowardly thing to do.

Amadeous

Noob
It was a joke dude, dont need to get all internet tough.

I'm not trying to get internet tough. There are just quite a few people who complain about DS and it really tests patience.

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the Deathstroke complaints from everyone.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I'm not trying to get internet tough. There are just quite a few people who complain about DS and it really tests patience.

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the Deathstroke complaints from everyone.
Whoa dude, lay off of the steroids, your internet toughness is through the roof!

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
To be honest, as a GL player, I didn't think DS needed the nerf and now, I don't even respect guns anymore. I just dash in and throw out lantern's might like a boss. I mean, I do that every match up already, but still...