What's new

Strategy deathstroke is still top. proof is here

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Oh my gosh.

You. Are. The. Worst. Person. Ever.

Remember messaging me and telling me that you ragequit when you're losing because you only play if you can win? Then you went on to call me scared, along with some gay hate terms.

No wonder you want him fixed, so you can try some scrub tactics.

Ok, my rage in this post has ended.
Don't worry, Axel is pathetic and he does that all the time.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Don't worry, Axel is pathetic and he does that all the time.
me pathetic? big talk from someone whose probably worthless trash :D

But enough about you, me and everything under the sea, how bout we keep this thread on track?

Given what I've read in this thread. The following post holds more weight than 80% of this thread. I'm a bane player, so my Opinion doesn't even matter. Good night.

But in all Seriousness, even the people saying he was spayed and neutered aren't saying he's worthless and complete ass as a character. However in the sense of serious high level consistent play. Making these nerfs drastically alter these things at high level. Even a couple of frames on a move are enough to be drastic. But DS players do essentially have to start all over in learning their character. Everything that worked before, now doesn't or no where near as well. Now is this to say he's going to start shooting nerf guns? No, that's an exaggeration. Deathstroke players just have to think more and be a bit more cautious and actually use their close up game as a deterrent. Air gun shots have to be used more as a read rather than a main portion of the zoning aspect. He's just not as braindead, he came out of his coma. The only reason why DS players are complaining is because Supes, Adam, Batman, WW, can keep all their dumb stuff, making THOSE matchups feel like ASS for DS.

It'd be like if MK was still super hype and NRS makes a patch, where they don't touch Kabal. However take out 2 of Cyrax's Resets or Nerf Kung Lao... If I played them I'd be pissed too if they didn't touch Kabal.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Given what I've read in this thread. The following post holds more weight than 80% of this thread. I'm a bane player, so my Opinion doesn't even matter. Good night.

But in all Seriousness, even the people saying he was spayed and neutered aren't saying he's worthless and complete ass as a character. However in the sense of serious high level consistent play. Making these nerfs drastically alter these things at high level. Even a couple of frames on a move are enough to be drastic. But DS players do essentially have to start all over in learning their character. Everything that worked before, now doesn't or no where near as well. Now is this to say he's going to start shooting nerf guns? No, that's an exaggeration. Deathstroke players just have to think more and be a bit more cautious and actually use their close up game as a deterrent. Air gun shots have to be used more as a read rather than a main portion of the zoning aspect. He's just not as braindead, he came out of his coma. The only reason why DS players are complaining is because Supes, Adam, Batman, WW, can keep all their dumb stuff, making THOSE matchups feel like ASS for DS.

It'd be like if MK was still super hype and NRS makes a patch, where they don't touch Kabal. However take out 2 of Cyrax's Resets or Nerf Kung Lao... If I played them I'd be pissed too if they didn't touch Kabal.

Axel_Redd

OH NO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER GOT NERFED SO I CAN'T BE A CHEAP ASS ANYMORE.
its not about being cheap, his way of fighting got obliterated, all he has left is stuff other characters can do better. The only possible way i can think of using his guns would be for wiff punishing, unless your full screen.

it seems like NRS hates good zoning characters or something -.-

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
im trying in earnest to find some fucks to give, but honestly i just can't seem to find any :D
You mean like the fucks you gave when you ragequit Pig of the hut, and then made a whole thread to cry, and ask for forgiveness?I remember everyone blowing you up and you bitching and trying to justify your ragequitting.
Yeah, from what I've seen of you from the forums, you definitely give no fucks. :rolleyes:

You mean like the fucks you gave when you ragequit Pig of the hut, and then made a whole thread to cry, and ask for forgiveness?I remember everyone blowing you up and you bitching and trying to justify your ragequitting.
Yeah, from what I've seen of you from the forums, you definitely give no fucks. :rolleyes:
The level of Exposure in the aforementioned post is too strong. Needs nerf. But I've played against Pig of the Hut, local and online both. And if I can get some wins with Bane... and you play DS. I'm now finding this hilarious that you would rage quit..

Axel_Redd

i don't.

not anymore.

Especially not with this game.

Amadeous

Noob
its not about being cheap, his way of fighting got obliterated, all he has left is stuff other characters can do better. The only possible way i can think of using his guns would be for wiff punishing, unless your full screen.

it seems like NRS hates good zoning characters or something -.-

It doesn't matter who you play if you just ragequit before you lose robbing the opponent of a win.

Did NRS make it to where I win if someone ragequits?

If cowards like this didn't rob me of a win I wouldn't care one bit.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
It doesn't matter who you play if you just ragequit before you lose robbing the opponent of a win.

Did NRS make it to where I win if someone ragequits?

If cowards like this didn't rob me of a win I wouldn't care one bit.
They fixed it on this past patch.

But it's still annoying when someone ragequits whether you get a win from it or not.