What's new

Dear NRS: Why was the Joker Nerfed so badly from Injustice 1?

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I keep playing Joker, I can not stop trying to make him work he's too much fun, and probably have more time in on him than Cold. There are a lot of holes in the Joker's gameplan, the fact that I feel better about Captain Cold should say enough on that, but this thread isn't very productive.

I'm not the type of person to post seriously, I shamelessly use this forum like the British Empire, but this isn't anymore productive than it was last go around, and while there is definitely information laid out it's not even as effectively done as the grand Kenshi bitching.

I play Joker and stopped....For a lot of reasons.Non Joker mains don't know how it feels to put in so much time and effort with a character you love in the lab.But come up empty handed and useless because the character isn't good overall.My friends laugh at me because I play Joker against them saying "Joker sucks just change characters"...Feelsbadman

I would be okay with the adjustments they made if they brought back his OTG. He would still have some issues but with his parry and now his modified trait he would be better. Only problem would be working for the knockdown lol.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I would be okay with the adjustments they made if they brought back his OTG. He would still have some issues but with his parry and now his modified trait he would be better. Only problem would be working for the knockdown lol.

I think they should just restore him to his injustice 1 version, let him keep joy buzzer and figure out something with his strait. At least this.