What's new

Dear, 16 Bit

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Weight loss is great but its like with losing weight he also changed his sexual orientation lol No one wants to say it so I will , he looks and acts like gay person now . Maybe he was hanging out too much with sonic fox LOL

Now I have nothing against gay ppl ( actually I have friend who is gay) and I wasnt trying to be disrespectful , just my honest thoughts and observations
This is just a dumb stereotype. Off the top of my head I know a gay guy who could easily beat my ass and knows more about stereotypically manly things than me. And I know a straight guy with a beautiful wife that is really flamboyant and stereotypically more feminine. It just doesn’t really have any bearing, not every straight guy is a manly man, and not every gay guy is super feminine.

It’s like the whole “I’m not racist guys, my friend is black”

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Even though there wasn't, I'll do one anyway:

"Dear Steve, I remember your hot takes and lore, but since you went corporate, you don't talk about it no more

I miss when your pop offs could be heard from the top floor, and when your Catwoman made a 3-7 look like a 6-4

I remember the days when LBSH was an acronym to fear, but nowadays, it probably stands for 'Let's Be Slim Here'

But anyways, hows your job? In the behind the scenes trailer, I think I saw Sonya's daughter, and if I have a daughter too, guess what, I'ma name her Kitana

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan, in MK9 all I used was D1~cutter and instant fans

I got a Youtube playlist full of your EVO top 8s, you did really well man, I liked the collab with K7 and Slips on KTP too, that shit was phat

Anyways, I hope you get this man, run me back, just a first to 3, truly yours, your biggest believer, this is JBeezy."
*sings chorus*
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

This is just a dumb stereotype. Off the top of my head I know a gay guy who could easily beat my ass and knows more about stereotypically many things than me. And I know a straight guy with a beautiful wife that is really flamboyant and stereotypically more feminine. It just doesn’t really have any bearing, not every straight guy is a manly man, and not every gay guy is super feminine.

Awwww thanks for the shot out :D:p

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
This is just a dumb stereotype. Off the top of my head I know a gay guy who could easily beat my ass and knows more about stereotypically many things than me. And I know a straight guy with a beautiful wife that is really flamboyant and stereotypically more feminine. It just doesn’t really have any bearing, not every straight guy is a manly man, and not every gay guy is super feminine.

Dude I know all of that , I just said he looks and acts now like that stereotype gay dude , not that he is one :p It may be just for show , to get more views or smth idk . If this will make you feel better i have long hair and im skinny too . More then a few times ive been called gay by random ppl and i am not one . so yeah ...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Dude I know all of that , I just said he looks and acts now like that stereotype gay dude , not that he is one :p It may be just for show , to get more views or smth idk . If this will make you feel better i have long hair and im skinny too . More then a few times ive been called gay by random ppl and i am not one . so yeah ...
yep .... I think it's pretending acting scene there, all staged .... purposely to make people here talk about , rsrs .... kinda "I will act weird this way, and let's grab the popcorn, sit and watch what happens next" rsrsrs .... to have fun about people comenting and especulating, sort of ;) :D

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You should probably quit while you’re behind. Put the shovel down and stop digging :eek:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don’t mean to judge you as a person, I’m sure you had no bad will behind your post, I just feel like stereotypes in general are unproductive at best and harmful at worst

chores

bad at things
When I've looked into weight loss stuff and lot of people talk about how you have to completely change your diet and introduce 20-30 minute intermediate workout sessions, and things like that.

So considering @16 Bit's great progress/transformation, I'm really interested in hearing more about My Fitness Pal and the walking thing. I mean 10k-15k steps a day is a lot, but it sounds better to me than doing a 25 minute workout with intermediate-advanced exercises.

EDIT: That's not to mention cardio exercises and all the other things I've heard you "have to do" to lose weight.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MTRJBT8/ under a standing desk. i use a 5ft folding plastic table with these https://www.amazon.com/Lift-Your-Table-Folding-Extenders/dp/B00FAQ0DJW/

now anytime im gaming im walking at 1mph with a 3 inch incline. you get used to it and then its like magic

vapid

cyber warlord
Well I'm glad it's not just me that noticed it, anyway. I won't say any more on the matter. It obviously isn't important, but it was something I noticed so I just wanted to mention it in passing - it doesn't detract from his impressive (and, I think, somewhat courageous) weight loss.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Alright, seriously guys. I know everybody's going to be tempted to respond to what everyone else said to them, but it's going to go nowhere and lead to nothing.

So let's just calm down and stop telling people how to dress/be etc. The important thing is that something good happened and everyone's giving props for it. Also Bit is lurking this thread eagerly like the Props Monster eagerly collecting his props ;)

Deep breath, have fun.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Well I'm glad it's not just me that noticed it, anyway. I won't say any more on the matter. It obviously isn't important, but it was something I noticed so I just wanted to mention it in passing - it doesn't detract from his impressive (and, I think, somewhat courageous) weight loss.
See my brotha, that's the issue tho because you mentioning it DOES distract from his impressive weight loss. I'm glad you realize its not important if he is or not, but realize that speculation caused this whole mess to derail into a big commotion. Over what? Nothing. Even if he is, will it affect your life in any way? NO. Just admire his hard work, let it inspire you, and just leave it at that. It's that simple :)

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Watch your calorie intake, eat healthier and go to the gym. Cut out processed foods, sodas, sugar as much as possible. Diets do not work by themselves. You must exercise in some form.
what i've been doing lately, don't eat till your full, eat just enough so that your stomach won't bother you as well as make sure your not loading up on shitty fast food. exercise will make it even better.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So you don't like people being PROUD for who they, man or woman whatever sexual orientation they may be? There is nothing wrong with embracing, loving, being proud of yourself when there's people getting KILLED every fucking day for being gay. THAT'S why we celebrate because we celebrate LIVING in our truth! And you're saying you don't like when gays do that? Then you just don't like gay people. Fine. Now we know. It's sad that I had to highlight your own words in a different color so you can see your error, but now WE see YOUR true colors. So thank you for that.

How about you just get off my thread with your negative, homophobic ass and stay out of my topics for now on. :)
Hey man Im just curious , where exactly people are getting killed for being gay ? From what I know only in some Islamic third world countries, but they kill everyone christians gays and so on ..

E

Eldriken

If one more person makes a stupid, off-topic post in here after being told to stop, you're going on vacation.

Y'all need to grow up. If someone posts something you don't like, DON'T RESPOND AND FUEL THE FIRE. Be a big boy/girl, shut your mouth and REPORT IT.

Seriously. Stop. Right. Now.

To clarify: talk about 16 Bit's amazing transformation or health tips all you'd like. Nothing about the other crap that has crept into the thread.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I was really surprised to see @16bit drop down to a better place he must feel at. Being a big big big fella myself & struggling with this fight that's plus on block... Is not easy. I lost over 180 pounds 7 years ago. I was thick and swole and an absolutely beautiful man. Still am but the weight crept up on me.

That D.O.T damage you were talking about. I've started since last November and lost about 30 so far. So I say to you kind and thoughtful sir... Keep it up. Do you and do the best you can. The match up is in your favor and you got player 1 advantage.

You look fly btw.

Hey man Im just curious , where exactly people are getting killed for being gay ? From what I know only in some Islamic third world countries, but they kill everyone christians gays and so on ..
In my city. In Toronto. Man pled guilty for murdering 8 people over a span of many many MANY YEARS. They were people who either hid their identities. From friends, family, co-workers & so on.

To people who they are and whom they wanted to be with to people who were actually gay.

We don't know far back it may go. Some suspect all the way back to the late 70's early 80's.

He'll be sentenced tomorrow has the WORST SERIAL KILLER IN CANADIAN HISTORY.

https://beta.cp24.com/news/2019/2/7/1_4287035.html

So let's all chill. Be Kool. Be kind. Be understanding. And try to keep dialogue open. Responsibly and soundly to each other.

This thread was not the thread to go down this road.

Assassio

Savagery is no match for skill
I didn't recognize him at first, excellent work 16bit!

And if anyone else who is trying to improve some things in their life, be it weight, smoking or whatever I wish you nothing but positive vibes.

It can be done.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Even though there wasn't, I'll do one anyway:

"Dear Steve, I remember your hot takes and lore, but since you went corporate, you don't talk about it no more

I miss when your pop offs could be heard from the top floor, and when your Catwoman made a 3-7 look like a 6-4

I remember the days when LBSH was an acronym to fear, but nowadays, it probably stands for 'Let's Be Slim Here'

But anyways, hows your job? In the behind the scenes trailer, I think I saw Sonya's daughter, and if I have a daughter too, guess what, I'ma name her Kitana

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan, in MK9 all I used was D1~cutter and instant fans

I got a Youtube playlist full of your EVO top 8s, you did really well man, I liked the collab with K7 and Slips on KTP too, that shit was phat

Anyways, I hope you get this man, run me back, just a first to 3, truly yours, your biggest believer, this is JBeezy."
My life is now complete

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I've never been able to do much for long. Change is hard. 16bits worth of change is really hard.

Well done, mad props, and other stuff like that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I noticed at the MK event when he was commentating, was like oh it's Osu then when I saw him was like wow he looks good, the shaved beard and different hair color almost made me do a double take lol. I didn't recognize him for a second. Congrats on taking care of yourself dude, my folks are on weight watchers, my mom lost 80 lbs but has a hard time maintaining it. I imagine it would be tough. Good job.