What's new

Dear, 16 Bit

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Saw this in person in Chicago before a lot of people and I was truly shocked. In fact, when I walked into the pizza place I had to do a double-take to make sure that it was actually Steve sitting there. That’s how wild of a transformation it is.

We spoke about how awesome it’d be once the rest of the scene saw it on camera, and it was super cool to see that moment come to pass. I’m really happy for/proud of Bit and I hope it inspires some other people to conquer their personal demons for a better lifestyle.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He really transformed himself, it was incredible. Watching the reveal was confusing for me because I heard his voice but it didn't click that it was actually him talking.

Always gonna be a fan of people who make a conscious effort to better themselves, so many people get caught in this trap of being complacent in their problems. Awesome job dude

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah, major props for 16 bit for this incredible transformation .... also, he is a great ambassador of MK fighting game community and deserve all respect for being such a nice guy !

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I am going to join this lovefest, I could listen to 16Bit talk about frame data all freaking day long. His voice is on par with Nathan Fillion. Also, he just seems like a down to earth and cool guy.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
thanks everyone! The props are super motivating. I made a lot of lifestyle changes back in May and am super thrilled it's working out. I'm not done yet. :cool:
You, sir, are motivation!

What do you do to change your eating habits? Diet supplements? Im trying everything I can to lose my belly lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I use My Fitness Pal and follow it hardcore. I NEVER go over my calories goal and try my best to never go over the other goals. Then I walk 10k steps a day, minimum. Sometimes 12-15 if I have time. The main thing is my motivation is super high, so I do not stray. No cheat days, no excuses, it's my lifestyle now.

Gerchap

Noob
LOL!!!!

all I read was....dear 16 bit is there any more room left on your c### for me to join the ride????
LMAO my boy

Being serious now
I use My Fitness Pal and follow it hardcore. I NEVER go over my calories goal and try my best to never go over the other goals. Then I walk 10k steps a day, minimum. Sometimes 12-15 if I have time. The main thing is my motivation is super high, so I do not stray. No cheat days, no excuses, it's my lifestyle now.
eventually you will need a cheat meal and you will hit your plateau. When that happens you will need to decrease your macros a bit just to keep losing weight. It’s always good to change your routine so your body doesn’t get used to it. I can help you with some routines when you need them.

Last I saw you was in Philly in 2010 and you look way heavier haa good job

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I first saw @16 Bit 's new look on a stream with @Slips a few months ago and was blown away! Nothing fucking better than someone breaking out of their shell. He looks awesome and seems to be projecting himself in a super healthy way. As long as he keeps bringing up MK9 in his commentary, I'm a happy man. But we need him to bring back "bill" and "LBSH"!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not gonna lie, when I was watching the IPS finals at the end of last year and saw 16 Bit on commentary the final I was thinking "huh, who's this guy? Does he play the game?"

I swear I sucked all the air out of my room from gasping when I realized it was him :eek:

But for sure, as long as he feels happier with himself physically and mentally throughout all the lifestyle changes, then nothing but respect for you Bit.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Woah damn, that's it? Does My Fitness Pal recommend foods/tell you to avoid certain foods, or is just for keeping track of things (calories, what foods you chose to eat, etc)? Thinking about changing some things myself...

Great progress, by the way. Good job.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Yeah, 16Bit changed like crazy. Mad respektah. But I do have to admit that I miss the hype 16Bit from MK9 and Injustice 1. The one, who was popping off to a point, where it made everyone uncomfortable. This new stupid sexy 16Bit is all chill.

And on topic of weight loss and stuff like that: If we have some thicc bois and grills here, who want to lose weight, I can provide a lot of advice. Fitness and nutrition have been a passion of mine for nearly a decade.

vapid

cyber warlord
His weight loss is genuinely impressive, but what I don't understand is why he's now so effeminate as well. It's like he's a different person.