What's new

Deadshot MU Chart

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
That's why you post below on the MU you don't agree with and I'll happily give you my reasoning
Ok then. I have questions regarding the Aquaman, Atrocitus, Bane, Batman, Black Adam, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Catwoman, Cheetah, Cyborg, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Joker, Poison Ivy, Red Hood, Robin, Scarecrow, Supergirl, Superman, Swamp Thing, and Wonder Woman matchup.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Green Lantern 5-5???? What in the hell??

Explanation... NOW! Plz enlighten me why I'm bad and can't win this 5-5 MU vs a competent Deadshot.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
That's why you post below on the MU you don't agree with and I'll happily give you my reasoning
if you are going to make a match-up thread and expect people to take your opinion with any sort of credibility, the onus is on you to provide reasoning for the statements you make. Not for people to preemptively try and disprove the logic that they haven't even been given yet.

If this is your mentality, you shouldn't have made this MU thread.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Well I think you put 6-4 in favour of Deadshot against Cheetah.

I agree but there are a whole load of Cheetah players who think she wins. Whats your take?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I'm gonna need an explanation on Superman and Darkseid. Not saying you're wrong, but I really struggle with these matchups and fail to see the 5-5.

DeftMonk

Noob
Shit, I mixed up your post with someone else's. Ill take that L.

I still think MU charts like these are fine as long as they don't refuse to argue with dissent. Only time will tell if this OP does though.
They are fine if op updates original post

DeftMonk

Noob
Deadshot MU Chart

Aquaman 6-4

Atrocitus 5-5 (Slightly in Atrocitus's favor)

Bane 6-4

Batman 5-5

Black Adam 4-6

Black Canary 6-4

Blue Beetle 6-4

Captain Cold 7-3

Catwoman 4-6

Cheetah 6-4

Cyborg 6-4

Darkseid 5-5

Doctor Fate 7-3

Firestorm 6-4

Flash 6-4

Gorilla Grodd 6-4

Green Arrow 5-5

Green Lantern 5-5

Harley Quinn 5-5

Joker 6-4

Poison Ivy 6-4

Red Hood 6-4

Robin 6-4

Scarecrow 6-4

Supergirl 4-6

Superman 5-5

Swamp Thing 6-4

Wonder Woman 6-4
Where brainiac at lol

Mostly breaking out of his F23 presure. Full screen I'm just fine, but once he gets in, I find it very hard to get him back out.
if he has trait up that's when you should be looking for grabs, If he ends in breath , if you read he's going to f23 again do a f1 and it'll hit him out of it leaving you +15 Even on block he cant even d1 the f1 I think , he has to walk back and whiff punish , but if you're midscreen you don't even have to play his game most of the time , you can just backdash after breath or walk back and look out for f2 ( Which you can whiff punish with f1) and if he d1s while youre walking back then you can just back off to where you can zone again , if you want to play it supersafe just keep blocking and he'll eventually d1 you and it's your turn again. When he has trait is when it can be scary but if you train yourself for it you can tech most of the time. try to not do it on reads because he can easily blow it up with f3 or b3. If you don't want to deal with any of that just pushblock lol you're better off with sitting on meter in this mu because he hits like a truck

Well I think you put 6-4 in favour of Deadshot against Cheetah.

I agree but there are a whole load of Cheetah players who think she wins. Whats your take?
she has good mobility, and good range on her f3 and d3 but its just not good enough to get in on deadshot...and once shes in its not like deadshot cant do anything on her up close.

I'm still a firm believer that deadshot beats supergirl.
this is the one MU that i am 100% confident in deadshot
This could be 5-5, beating super girl is maybe a stretch IMO. A patient DS can have success. Yet I have not versed any competent Supergirls yet. People just counter pick thinking they can just spam tele punch and get away with it. So I am reserving judgement on this.
her ability to teleport, laser, or jump in using her air dash puts any deadshot in a very uncomfortable position to shoot his gun. one mistake and youre either get full combo punished by her air dash jump in or EX teleport. and when up close she out ranges him with her b1

Mostly breaking out of his F23 presure. Full screen I'm just fine, but once he gets in, I find it very hard to get him back out.
you'll have the bar to push block him. but its almost a waste of bar in some situations since the push block only pushes him to just outside jumping distance.

the first two you think are worse for deadshot or those characters.
if you meant worse for the other characters then yeah i could put Deadshot vs Aquaman at a 7-3. aquaman is not doing shit from fullscreen and when he gets in hes getting push blocked and or mixed