What's new

Deadshot MU Chart

Deadshot MU Chart

Aquaman 6-4

Atrocitus 5-5 (Slightly in Atrocitus's favor)

Bane 6-4

Batman 5-5

Black Adam 4-6

Black Canary 6-4

Blue Beetle 6-4

Brainiac 6-4

Captain Cold 7-3

Catwoman 4-6

Cheetah 5-5

Cyborg 6-4

Darkseid 4.5-5.5

Doctor Fate 7-3

Firestorm 6-4

Flash 5-5

Gorilla Grodd 6-4

Green Arrow 5-5

Green Lantern 5-5

Harley Quinn 5-5

Joker 6-4

Poison Ivy 6-4

Red Hood 6-4

Robin 6-4

Scarecrow 6-4

Starfire TBD

Sub Zero TBD

Supergirl 4-6

Superman 5-5

Swamp Thing 6-4

Wonder Woman 6-4

Last edited:

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Supes has to work his ass off to win this MU. I mean maybe 5-5 at best because the matches will be close, but probably closer to 6-4 in favor of DS. I actually think most of DS match ups are 6-4 because the other characters have to do all the work to get in. You'll probably lose 25% of your health over the course of the match just trying to get in with most characters.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Just tone down deadshots bf1 so it doesn't beat out every one of fates full screen moves.

They should be even in terms of zoning capabilities, it makes sense and it's more fun when it's a 5-5 instead of ~7-3

Just tone down deadshots bf1 so it doesn't beat out every one of fates full screen moves.

They should be even in terms of zoning capabilities, it makes sense and it's more fun when it's a 5-5 instead of ~7-3
zoners to rushdowns "just work your way in, mb roll, duck walk"
zoners to better zoners "its not faaaaair i try to shoot you but you shoot me first :( "

Supes has to work his ass off to win this MU. I mean maybe 5-5 at best because the matches will be close, but probably closer to 6-4 in favor of DS. I actually think most of DS match ups are 6-4 because the other characters have to do all the work to get in. You'll probably lose 25% of your health over the course of the match just trying to get in with most characters.
meant to put 5-5 my B

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I feel like Aquaman is probably closer to 5-5. It's annoying to get in but he still outfootsies Deadshot. Smart use of roll is key I feel.

I think Black Adam beats him. His zoning is tough but Black Adam outshines him so much up close.

He beats Supes for sure. That MU is tough for him.

I agree with the Atro number.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
just comment what MUs you dont agree with and ill explain why.....if you knew the game you wouldnt need an explaination for every MU.....
That's horse shit and you know it. You're just trying to cover up your laziness. Don't post a chart if you're not going to post an explanation.

Saying "6-4" means nothing. I'm a Deadshot main myself and I have my own thoughts on these matches but what's the point of talking when you'd rather argue with me why you shouldn't have to talk?

It's not enough to merely offer an opinion. You have to explain WHY you think the way you do.

Zoidberg747

That's horse shit and you know it. You're just trying to cover up your laziness. Don't post a chart if you're not going to post an explanation.

Saying "6-4" means nothing. I'm a Deadshot main myself and I have my own thoughts on these matches but what's the point of talking when you'd rathee argue with me why you shouldn't have to talk?

It's not enough to merely offer an opinion. You have to explain WHY you think the way you do.
Then tell him the matches you disagree with. The whole point of MU charts is to generate discussion on particular matchups. I've never seen someone post explanations for every matchup in a chart.

If he shirks discussion that's a different thing entirely.

P.S. You were pretty supportive of Revet's matchup chart when he did the exact same thing. Seems a bit contradictory don't you think?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Then tell him the matches you disagree with. The whole point of MU charts is to generate discussion on particular matchups. I've never seen someone post explanations for every matchup in a chart.

P.S. You were pretty supportive of Revet's matchup chart when he did the exact same thing. Seems a bit contradictory don't you think?
Talking about 1 match up is supportive of the entire chart?

I had no idea. My bad Zoidberg.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at a name and spout a number. Anyone can do it.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
@ShaolinGunFu

Doctor fate is created to fight from full screen and his get in/rushdown is limited by design unlike, say, Batman. Statements like you've made just reveal your own ignorance.

Learn the difference between the flash and doctor fate and come back to see me when you know the answer.

Funny, you even acknowledge there is a difference between rushdown and zoning characters, yet you expect their approach to deadshot to be the exact same. Seems you have a tenuous grasp on fighting games in general

Zoidberg747

Talking about 1 match up is supportive of the entire chart?

I had no idea. My bad Zoidberg.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at a name and spout a number. Anyone can do it.
Shit, I mixed up your post with someone else's. Ill take that L.

I still think MU charts like these are fine as long as they don't refuse to argue with dissent. Only time will tell if this OP does though.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
meant to put 5-5 my B
It's all good man. I main Superman and know that you have to seriously be on point when advancing against DS to break even with this match up. Against the run-of-the-mill DS players it isn't too bad, but if you play against a high level DS who just hangs full screen, you're gonna have a bad time.

Thank you. I'm more than happy to explain my resoning on certain MUs someone doesn't agree with