What's new

DC vs Marvel?

Which has the best and worst hero, and who are they?

Which has the best and worst villian, and who are they?

State your opinions and discuss :)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If we're counting joke characters there's always people like "The Walrus" and other stupid crap.

Honestly, I want a DC vs. Marvel game for a single reason: Deathstroke the Terminator vs. Deadpool the Merc with a Mouth. Slade vs. Wade.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I always liked Deadpool more I kno he is based off DeathStroke but he is funny as shit plus he would win that MU since he can't die and all, plus his healing factor.....And he has the best power of all HE BREAKS THE 4TH WALL lol

GGA Max

I dislike how some characters are obviously '"inspired by" the opposing universe. Never looked into who copied who, but yeah.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Marvel has the best villains but only cause of Doom and Magnus, but DC had the better TV shows growing up so DC>Marvel

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, without the JL there is no Marvel lol. Even Stan the Man Lee admits this.

But I'd love to see a DC vs. Marvel fighter.

Always preferred DC over Marvel overall anyway, darker stories then Marvel which is a key preference to me. It's one reason why I love MK over other fighters...

Villians? I think that could be debatable, I think both DC and Marvel have known villians but heroes? DC all the way...

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I prefer Marvel, DC sometimes goes over the top with their characters and I only find Batman's comics to be dark so DC doesn't really feel darker to me. I would love DC if they would calm all that Multi-Universe/Earth shit down a little.

IMO I think Superman is ridiculous. All super powers and no weakness found on Earth.
Coolest hero though has to go to Spiderman. I've always loved the whole story and abilities he has.

Worst villain is Lex Luthor. He's the Willie Coyote of comic book villains.
Best is Joker. No question.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
They both have their strengths.

I find that DC has better story telling overall, but I love strong psychological tones and they are evident in most of DC's work.

Marvel has some really cool characters, especially their villains. The only DC villain I can put in remotely the same league as Magneto would be Joker.

Magneto is a bad ass.

Marvel created their characters with more limited abilites, where as DC created characters with more god like powers/less weaknesses but more situations where their powers cannot save them.

DC's Philosophy - Strong as hell heroes, STRONGER villains.

Marvels Philosophy - Flawed Heroes, Insane Villains.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
IMO I think Superman is ridiculous. All super powers and no weakness found on Earth.
He doesn't have "all powers" but he does have about eight and three(telescopic vision/super hearing/x-ray vision) are pretty useless in a battle for the most part and are mainly used to locate people in need. Superman has a weakness inside him of being too compassionate/loving of humans but, beyond that, in a straight up battle he can be hurt as he is not "indestructible" , his body is just really tough.

Coolest hero though has to go to Spiderman. I've always loved the whole story and abilities he has.
Spider-man is great but Peter Parker is awful.

Worst villain is Lex Luthor. He's the Willie Coyote of comic book villains.
What? How? Because he can't beat his hero? Because no other villain can either.

Best is Joker. No question.
Joker is overrated, Carnage makes a much better "crazy, funny" villain than Joker.

All in my opinion of course.