What's new

Dat Ol' SCR 2014 Predictions Thread

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Whoops, I meant Zombie... lol

He's not bad at all. Probably not the best footage, but on his defense, he was playing against Slayers Superman.

Also, I meant Nightmare, aka Khaotic Zombie... lol

Definitely not bad! He has some of the setups down!
Is he on TYM? It would be awesome if I could give him some prep before SCR. I want to talk MUs with him! We need him in our lonely robot community lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Jeremiah's face! Yes!! Priceless!

Kitana Prime's face -- "I don't know exactly what's going on, and I'm high, but I approve"
DMS's face -- "I think if I turn sideways I'll look more swoll"
16 Bit's face -- "JIM"
Fill Pops Face -- "I should obviously have been in the middle of this picture.. But I'll humor them"

Jeremiah's face -- "Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Queda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth"

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Where has flawed been!? lol. And I heard dab is moving back to vegas[/quote

Yah I haven't spoken to Flawed in a while... and yessir!!! I may be moving back to SIN CITY!!!!
Where has flawed been!? lol. And I heard dab is moving back to vegas
Yah I haven't spoken to Flawed in a while... and yessir!!! I may be moving back to SIN CITY!!!!

ZOMBIE

SoCal Player/ Member of EXiLE
Definitely not bad! He has some of the setups down!
Is he on TYM? It would be awesome if I could give him some prep before SCR. I want to talk MUs with him! We need him in our lonely robot community lol
whenever you wannna play man hmu my tag is nightmare0900

Who will make the greatest upsets? I feel SoCal will have the most upsets. There a pretty strong scene overall.
Who will be sent home early in an inglorious walk of shame? Damn thats tough, not sure though honestly. I feel tyrant might get an unfavorable matchup and probably won't make top 8. I also feel one of the terry brothers won't make top 8 also. (Hope I'm wrong though)
Who are the dark horses? I would say nubcakes, he's pretty damn good. Wouldn't be surprised. Can't think of any others atm.

Pick to win it all: Emperor Theo

Can't wait to see how wrong I am. Best of luck to everyone! :D
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAT ACCURACY!!! :eek:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Oh man, this thread is going to be completely wrong.. I have to look back through it now :D

Edit: Oh man, I'm only 2 pages in and it's already so wrong

Last edited: