What's new

Dat Ol' SCR 2014 Predictions Thread

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
The east coast (the few that are going) invasion will be a success with Jupiter, Zyphox, Reno, and Goomba in top 8. SonicBoomBrad is gonna make everyone "hold dat" with a strong top 8 performance. Wonder Chef makes top 8 and is my dark horse to take it all. Dink gets sent home early. Sajam makes top 8 with NW/MMH and makes a huge upset with NW and restores hope in that forum for a few minutes. Nubcakes sent home early.

LEGEND

YES!
Yes! Is he good? Could he make it out of pools!? All cyborgs get mad props. I still want you to bring him out also lol

I just need more people that play this game/character high level to have discussions with me
not that i've played/seen a whole ton of cyborgs, but hes the best of the ones i have

seriously impressed me. I think he can definitely pull off some upsets

(think he got 4th at one of our locals)

zaf

professor
thanks i am sort of getting what your saying, but i am in my mind trying to play footsies and whiff punish, i know on certain players i cannot just dash in like against foxy, jupiter or rico so i play "footsies (inb4 @zaf tells me i have no fundamentals) to try to get a hit. i played rico's aqua the other day and it was almost impossible to get in i had to make him whiff a move to blow him up or get the life lead and let him come to me. so are you saying if i played more yolo and abuse BS i would be better??

EDIT: also i am so used to playing people who can blow up my stuff that i tend not to do it on players that don't blow it up.
you have fundamentals. but your major problem is that you are trying to play flash against people instead of trying to play zyphox against people.

LEGEND

YES!
I think you're thinking of Khaotic Zombie? Armor played Bane/Sinestro/Doomsday at the EGP events. That's another sick player people will sleep on because he doesnt attend WNF. Top 8 at Vindication (100 man tournament), and won a Resurrection. Zombie is damn good as well. :)
i got that mixed up as well

zaf

professor
What the hell does this mean?
He has trouble getting out of a mindset. If he wants to do a flash set up and go for a 50/50, he is dead set on doing that until it happens. Regardless if the opponent has caught on. He needs to make the adjustments that his opponent is expecting him to do something. He needs to break that habit, and start adapting to the player quicker. So in essence, he needs to adapt faster and play the opponent's game before he can establish his own game. Once he breaks the opponent's flow, he can then apply his game.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I think you're thinking of Khaotic Zombie? Armor played Bane/Sinestro/Doomsday at the EGP events. That's another sick player people will sleep on because he doesnt attend WNF. Top 8 at Vindication (100 man tournament), and won a Resurrection. Zombie is damn good as well. :)
Whoops, I meant Zombie... lol

Yes! Is he good? Could he make it out of pools!? All cyborgs get mad props. I still want you to bring him out also lol

I just need more people that play this game/character high level to have discussions with me
He's not bad at all. Probably not the best footage, but on his defense, he was playing against Slayers Superman.

Also, I meant Nightmare, aka Khaotic Zombie... lol