- Only EX Omega Beam and Super Move can be controlled.
No, he was referring to good recovery on whiffIt definitely seems like a good mixup with the tele overhead or low. I really want to try him now. Wondering how bad the whiff is for the omega beams. I thought I heard something about quick recovery on them. I'm assuming if it hits?
Charge demon is pretty quick.- Only EX Omega Beam and Super Move can be controlled.
- The Around the World Omega Beam turns out to be a gear attack.
- Other special attacks include rekka and knee bash. The latter is a safe wake up attack when used as an EX.
- He has an overhead but no launching low attacks. You can juggle from a throw, though, provided that the "explosive" Parademon is next to the opponent.
- The character has been described as a zoning character who heavily relies on set ups.
I will update the first post with more information later.