What's new

Darkseid's Unofficial Move List

M2Dave

Zoning Master
@CoRzus HOW DID U KNOW HE COULD CONTROL THE LASERS ?????
- Only EX Omega Beam and Super Move can be controlled.

- The Around the World Omega Beam turns out to be a gear attack.

- Other special attacks include rekka and knee bash. The latter is a safe wake up attack when used as an EX.

- He has an overhead but no launching low attacks. You can juggle from a throw, though, provided that the "explosive" Parademon is next to the opponent.

- The character has been described as a zoning character who heavily relies on set ups.

I will update the first post with more information later.

Wavy

Block Spammer
It definitely seems like a good mixup with the tele overhead or low. I really want to try him now. Wondering how bad the whiff is for the omega beams. I thought I heard something about quick recovery on them. I'm assuming if it hits?

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Called it. Knew you can control the ult. Didn't think you can control the MB OB. His corner game will be deadly barring frame data of course.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It definitely seems like a good mixup with the tele overhead or low. I really want to try him now. Wondering how bad the whiff is for the omega beams. I thought I heard something about quick recovery on them. I'm assuming if it hits?
No, he was referring to good recovery on whiff

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
- Only EX Omega Beam and Super Move can be controlled.

- The Around the World Omega Beam turns out to be a gear attack.

- Other special attacks include rekka and knee bash. The latter is a safe wake up attack when used as an EX.

- He has an overhead but no launching low attacks. You can juggle from a throw, though, provided that the "explosive" Parademon is next to the opponent.

- The character has been described as a zoning character who heavily relies on set ups.

I will update the first post with more information later.
Charge demon is pretty quick.

I wonder how it'll correlate with an instant air Tele jip for a hard to blockable + the jip/ex stop mixup. I feel like that could be a real problem.