What's new

Dark Horse Reptile players?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I just thought it would be interesting to see who you guys think are underrated reptile players or players who are very good who aren't really heard of. I know for me it would be Sebron_24, he is a pretty goofy guy but an awesome reptile player.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

McNasty

Moist.
I believe any scene probably has atleast one.

Goopynose
brian from Northwest majors
temjiin(want to see this guy at a tourney)
Wonder chef
Snips(overdue for a big W)
Acid hand
Usedforglue(overdue for a major win)
ice cold edge
Milkysituation
Au showtime
Myself no shame.:cool:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Citizensnips isn't underrated. A lot of people put him up there as at least top 5 of Reptile players.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
reptile_8417 man if you show your rep people would be following you to man im telling you you're the best player in sc right now

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Citizensnips isn't underrated. A lot of people put him up there as at least top 5 of Reptile players.
Snips is very good I agree

McNasty I have played a couple of those guys, showtime is nasty for sure.
quandaghost thanks dude much appreciated, you could beat me on any given day though.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I believe any scene probably has atleast one.

Goopynose
brian from Northwest majors
temjiin(want to see this guy at a tourney)
Wonder chef
Snips(overdue for a big W)
Acid hand
Usedforglue(overdue for a major win)
ice cold edge
Milkysituation
Au showtime
Myself no shame.:cool:
Awww. I love you too McTasty.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i only play online but best one ive played is milky.. or snips. had amzing games with them in the tourny

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Rapzilla and Snips definitely. I never really thought of Rap as a stand out player until the last VSM, he seems to have levelled up a lot.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
In Tucson. Pretty sure there's nothing here. I know there's in pheonix but it's a good hr n half away. Kinda gay that online players get no recognition

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
In Tucson. Pretty sure there's nothing here. I know there's in pheonix but it's a good hr n half away. Kinda gay that online players get no recognition
If online didn't have a ridiculous input delay regardless of connection they would but the game is completely different. You can get away with a ton of stuff online that you would get destroyed for offline. I actually believe the reason why I've become a better player is because I've completely stopped playing online and only focus on training mode and VSM.

It's 2012, is gay still a useable insult? There are robots on mars, we've cloned animals, and launched particles faster than light...yet people still say "that's gay"

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
calm down. if it offends you just say so. dont make a big speech about it.. its a very common expression but i will stop using if you wish