What's new

Dark Horse Reptile players?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Usedforglue(overdue for a major win)
Sorry man, but there really are not many ''Majors'' over here, the next one is France, but I can't make that.

I won DOC in Dublin on Saturday, but nobody seemed to take notice.

Also, you could write ''Overdue for a major win'' next to every player who hasn't won a Major recently, jesus man, you could write that next to Reo, or PigOfTheHut, THTB, CrazyDomin, so why single me out on a shortlist of players that have not won a ''major'' recently?

And even I don't win a major for another while, what would that change?

McNasty

Moist.
Sorry man, but there really are not many ''Majors'' over here, the next one is France, but I can't make that.

I won DOC in Dublin on Saturday, but nobody seemed to take notice.

Also, you could write ''Overdue for a major win'' next to every player who hasn't won a Major recently, jesus man, you could write that next to Reo, or PigOfTheHut, THTB, CrazyDomin, so why single me out on a shortlist of players that have not won a ''major'' recently?

And even I don't win a major for another while, what would that change?
Wouldn't change a damn thing just words of encouragement brohiem...

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
RapZiLLa54 and @milkysituation are the 2 most underrated Reptiles ive known that blow shit up
Actually Milky made like top 32 or something at EVO which was his first and only offline experience. I honestly think Milky is the best Reptile after ChrisG/THTB/Sabin

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Muffinmuggers needs to go to an offline tournament and show what he can do. I think he's done more for the character than anyone bar Chris G who won CEO with him.

Temjiin on march 6th, mk days are over. SFXT is totally going to blow mortal kombat off the charts, wait for the next mortal kombat, reptile shall return :) Although, i am looking forward to go to a tournament in Florida And I will definitly prove what i can do. If anyone will notify me of any tournaments coming up in Florida, I would gladly go to one. Also thanks Temjin, for showing appreciation of what i've done for the reppy community. Cheers.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Milky and Temjiin = most underrated Reptiles. The former is a little dash happy, but he gives me some of the best competitive matches online, and adapts very well to situations. Really great player overall. Temjiin is by far the most unique Reptile I've played, and has the most on-point AA forceballs.

I'd mention Snips, but he's already made a name for himself offline. Hardly underrated. lol.

Temjiin on march 6th, mk days are over. SFXT is totally going to blow mortal kombat off the charts, wait for the next mortal kombat, reptile shall return :) Although, i am looking forward to go to a tournament in Florida And I will definitly prove what i can do. If anyone will notify me of any tournaments coming up in Florida, I would gladly go to one. Also thanks Temjin, for showing appreciation of what i've done for the reppy community. Cheers.
We had a regional major with 32 people, and I4 local with 16 players, and play and trade with about 10 players. You missed out man, gotta wait till CEO and the game is dying in florida cause theres no support. We used to have casuals all the time in St. Pete/Tampa