What's new

General/Other - Kenshi "Dad Why You Drop Kenshi"

Immortal

Blind justice....
Fuck me it's a Pig of the Cry thread.
Videos numerous though... Still "the company who made him wants him to be a terrible character!" haha :') Yes they WANT that, they care about that.
You should change name to GiM | ZigCrap coz you write crap. We get it, reading is hard for some but please do try reading the first post.

Thought id post in the Kenshi forums for laughs
If you can't see this video as funny then i suppose you're a pretty sad guy.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
have her tell ed boon/paulo nicely to make kenshi better. she is so adorable they would have to buff him. Its a true unblockable.

Also have her ask them to let jax dash cancel out of ground pound please. He doesnt need it i just want it.
Yeah, Pig went all in with this. If this doesn't work, anything will xD

Robbie Rage

Friend to the Reptiles
Your daughter is adorable! At least wait until next year's Evo and Kombat Pack 2 before you stop competing all together. Kenshi might get buffed between now and then...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Whatever case (don't care what you think) atleast im not bitter and actually have a sense of humor. You on the other hand go and write crap into other people threads. Real mature.
Oh wait? I'm not on testyourmight.com? my bad thought I was on a website that allowed me to post in peoples threads with my opinion.
My bad, I shall never call anyone else out again you're right, NRS hate Kenshi so much, but they love Jason!

EDIT: I'm not going to post past this either you Immortal are impossible, i'm not derailing the thread further with a back and fourth. Take care.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Oh wait? I'm not on testyourmight.com? my bad thought I was on a website that allowed me to post in peoples threads with my opinion.
My bad, I shall never call anyone else out again you're right, NRS hate Kenshi so much, but they love Jason!

EDIT: I'm not going to post past this either you Immortal are impossible, i'm not derailing the thread further with a back and fourth. Take care.
I've never seen someone dickride so hard ANYWHERE on this forum, even shit Pig doesn't care to respond to and Immortal just comes in choking on it.

I don't want to see more quan chi, I want to see Pig use kenshi and be the best kenshi around but NRS FUCKED this character from the start :'(

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
NRS, take note. When the player who is essentially the authority on a fighting game character drops their character, you know you've fucked up.
I think next patch is Kenshi's turn.
Kenshi is a character that is bad designed in this game, just a straight bad port from mk9 Kenshi, and because of this he is probably harder to fix than other characters, he needs either lots of changes, or a drastic redesign to be good (I hope this, and not lazyness/not giving a shit about the character, is the reason nrs still has not fixed him).

Last edited:

Leito360

Noob
I just tweeted the video to Boon, that f***** has to see this. We all here wanted Kenshi to work as a viable option, unfortunately, he isn't, he needs a full rework to be viable, NRS won't do that, not a chance.

Off topic: Did Tom Brady drop SZ for real??? Send me a link please, I didn't hear anything about it.