What's new

General/Other - Kenshi "Dad Why You Drop Kenshi"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Will you teach her FGs?

And more importantly, if you do will you pop off every time you beat her?

Edit: How does Mrs. Pig deal with all of this?
nO

No,
I would deter her away from fgc

If she did and we did I wouldn't but I would show her how to get mentally in your opponenet

Mrs Piggy has enjoyed the returns such as full college loan paid off in 2012 due to banking in mk9 and $11,000 in MKX was used well

Not bad for a sit at home hobby being an additional to my / our income

It's sad to see you go, you had a strong and loyal following and you brang great awareness to my main. I am very greatful.

But

When the student is ready, the master appears

There WILL be a kenshi that will arise and reign supreme and he will NOT be a balanced player.

Mark my words

*bows*

*Disappears into the night*

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
love the part, "Im playing quan Chi Because he is Broken"

id say use him and show what he is capable of @Pig Of The Hut
show how broken he is, and im betting you make top 8 each tourny:)

ill be rooting for you.

lol your backup can be HQT

Immortal

Blind justice....
That was godlike. :>

Too bad my daughter don't want to talk about Kenshi, then again she prefers dolls, tea parties and so on over MK so it can't be helped. ;)

Lokheit

Noob
DON'T YOU DARE LET THAT CUTE DAUGHTER OF YOURS DOWN!!! STICK TO KENSHI AND START THE REVOLUTION NAAAAUUUU!!!

To be honest I was about to ask the same since I saw the Quan Chi pic in your avatar and I was as sad as your daughter... the fact that the pronunciation is similar won't fool us or your girl! This isn't right!! What's next, Tom Brady dropping Sub-...? Oh wait...

Why NRS makes the guys I've learnt the most from drop my favorite characters :(

PS: Maybe Kenshi won't be able to "protect" anyone as you tell your daughter... but you know in your heart that he would die trying!! Unlike that bald mischievus sorcerer you want to use to replace him.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *takes breath* wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Fuck me it's a Pig of the Cry thread.
Videos humerous though... Still "the company who made him wants him to be a terrible character!" haha :') Yes they WANT that, they care about that.

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Also your daughter NEEDS to decorate Daddy Kenshi, leave her to decorate! she's busy man!!!