What's new

Cyrax.

Maxter

Noob
Well if you read my post you can clearly read that I said Reset, but regardless doing 60 percent is still dumb as well. You can note that I said "60 to 80 percent." 60 is still valid in that number-span. Maybe with two bars I'd be okay with 60 percent, but one bar leading to more than half a characters health isn't close to any better at all.

listen mate, learn how to play the game so you dont get those 60's percent damage, i play very dirty with cyrax and i was the first one spamming the net and burzaw reset, i got other ways to trigger resets besides this but i wont show anythign till crybabies stop asking for patchign the game, no game should be patched more than twice unless justt to remove infinites specially bloking ones, no cyrax can get a 60% damage on you if you play at pro level, you get 250% health bar breaking up to 3 times per round, if u play smart enough, i play with soem badass players and still games go to the last second and many times i got the chance to get a combo on them they got breakers or at least one meter, with one meter you will get the next one by 40%, if u are those who just use their meters because is getting his ass kicked, you deserve those 80% damage coming to you if u still have enough health for it, talk tome when u see a good cyrax winning a major, i have tried hard, i even beat reo out of wcg tourney in nyc, but my brothers kicked my ass both time, because they play the game and dont complaint, the way around that high damage is breakers, if u ae kicking my ass i wont even have a bar to combo because im the one breaking, understand the game mechanics and see how cyrax can do that high damage on people, these people all sux at the game no offense, cyrax can even be outzone by jax projectiles and groudn pound, unbelieveable, wish i coudl show you some high level skills beating my cyrax, i beat them back for sure but its because of skills not goddamn resets. no hard feeligns bro, its just the salt for listening to nerf cyrax crybabies

KTH

Noob
Far as I've found ex bomb close bomb dash 3,3 is the only fully guaranteed that can't be jumped out of if they break on the 2nd 3. If they break on first they can still jump it, or if they don't break at all they can roll back. I'd be curious if anyone has found an improvement to it.
There's another way Trophy even if they break on the first hit.

I'll wait for mustard or even maxter to answer before I post.

Maxter
What's your way of make them break into a bomb??

Maxter

Noob
a bunch of us used to play umk3 and the only thing you coudl do was swallow your pride when lao or reptile did those infinites, 50 and 60 percent combos were real damage when u had the chace to do them, could you complaint or just play defensive and be the aggresor? you had to adapt to the game right? at least on mk9 you have the chance to survive high damage stuff, breaking them, on others game u cant, gotta notice the time limit how you cant beat your opponent in 20 second like ssf4, on this game u even build meters to break while other is combo you which is not fair sometimes if your opponent didnt have that breaker you could have won the match, pls give me a break, i dont ask to nerf king lao or kitana i just deal with the game and they both are wa more broken than cyrax with his nasty resets because they can combo you out of anything, still i dont cry and never have asked for nerfs, this is a disrespect to people skills saying that they win because of their characters , if u have no skills you wont win, i spent too much
of my precious time on the training room finding nice way to combo and because combo is to high it needs a nerf, so my time is worth shit, ill release some mostrous cyrax combos, including 70 peercent starting form the air when the game wont get patched anymore

You make some valid points Maxter but it's a waste of typing LOL They still won't get it and consider Cyrax unfair, because of something so simple as them not knowing how to manage their meter.

Maxter

Noob
There's another way Trophy even if they break on the first hit.

I'll wait for mustard or even maxter to answer before I post.

Maxter
What's your way of make them break into a bomb??

hey buddy, sorry for the last response, is not easy to guess when they will break the combo, some breaks as u start it others wait for you to throw the ex bomb and break after, so you waste your meter. a good one for this to land on bomb: go for the 21 net, jumping punch, b-2, ex bomb as he is airborne do ex bomb dashing back slightly b,b-4" then ff,4 bomb "make sure you dash foward slightly while doing f,f-4 bomb, to land bomb just underneath target and to delay explosion, you will have plenty time for this because he will be in the air higher than normal after first ex bomb in the air, you will dash foward to connect f-2 into net or bursaw for reset, they wont be able to break the combo after going airborne from b-2, only after connecting f-2 if they break here you wont be able to reset, but they fall right on the bomb, i dont do this much because is a little risky and timing precised, hopefully i could make a video of this but the more shit we invent with cyrax the more salt we put on the cyrax hater, they dont see the art of thsoe beautiful findings like i do and most of cyrax players. peace =) write me back if u understand the procedure of the combo.

KTH

Noob
hey buddy, sorry for the last response, is not easy to guess when they will break the combo, some breaks as u start it others wait for you to throw the ex bomb and break after, so you waste your meter. a good one for this to land on bomb: go for the 21 net, jumping punch, b-2, ex bomb as he is airborne do ex bomb dashing back slightly b,b-4" then ff,4 bomb "make sure you dash foward slightly while doing f,f-4 bomb, to land bomb just underneath target and to delay explosion, you will have plenty time for this because he will be in the air higher than normal after first ex bomb in the air, you will dash foward to connect f-2 into net or bursaw for reset, they wont be able to break the combo after going airborne from b-2, only after connecting f-2 if they break here you wont be able to reset, but they fall right on the bomb, i dont do this much because is a little risky and timing precised, hopefully i could make a video of this but the more shit we invent with cyrax the more salt we put on the cyrax hater, they dont see the art of thsoe beautiful findings like i do and most of cyrax players. peace =) write me back if u understand the procedure of the combo.
Not what I was looking for but Learn something new. Thanks. Here's the situation. The opponent has 2 meters. He did something stupid/risky assuming he can break. We punish him with 1,2 net. Now the question is what can we do to make him waste the meters and we still can quick get up combo him?? Of course I know the answer but I'll let others teach me before posting.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I just watched your vids against Reo, impressive stuff my man! Id say you and trophy club are the benchmark at the moment. Im very interested to see what traps you might have and would definetely like to see a video of them. If you can though, id wait till after the patch. To many anti cyrax crybabies would probably use it as fuel for the fire.

Look foward to seeing what you have come up with ^_^

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
thing is guys...no matter how many patches occur, we will still find traps and resets, they took out the command grab bomb trap and that simply made cyrax players unleash the kraken and find even more damaging combos. If by any stroke of luck all of the resets and traps would actually be eliminated, cyrax will still be good, not hat tier but right up there.

Im neither for or against the resets, but i do think that cyrax players who are strictly against resets, are worrying too much about what other people think about his game. To say that you don't need to use resets to beat a pro player is kind of a sign of disrespect in my opinion, not using your character to the fullest comes off as a kid who brags to other kids that he doesn't study 'cause he's super smart. I'd rather get beaten by a cyrax player who uses cyrax with all his tools.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
thing is guys...no matter how many patches occur, we will still find traps and resets, they took out the command grab bomb trap and that simply made cyrax players unleash the kraken and find even more damaging combos. If by any stroke of luck all of the resets and traps would actually be eliminated, cyrax will still be good, not hat tier but right up there.

Im neither for or against the resets, but i do think that cyrax players who are strictly against resets, are worrying too much about what other people think about his game. To say that you don't need to use resets to beat a pro player is kind of a sign of disrespect in my opinion, not using your character to the fullest comes off as a kid who brags to other kids that he doesn't study 'cause he's super smart. I'd rather get beaten by a cyrax player who uses cyrax with all his tools.
would you consider it disrespectful for someone not to beat you with kabals block infinite? or ANY infinite for that matter, im not gonna keep going on about this, im tired of writing about it as im sure you all are, at the end of the day people will defend the methods they use to win, i accept this fact, but by no means am i arrogant by not using a broken tactic, i dont consider it a viable tool as its in by mistake :p

kabals block infinite? or ANY infinite for that matter
Keyword. INFINITE. Cyrax does not have any INFINITE. There is a major difference between the two, Obviously an INFINITE is Broken, because it's INFINITE.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Keyword. INFINITE. Cyrax does not have any INFINITE. There is a major difference between the two, Obviously an INFINITE is Broken, because it's INFINITE.
this is just as bad, 70% is well over half, and as Check has found he has a legit 100%, its hard to pull of yes, but he still has it, i cant belive people are still saying that the resets are perfectly fair, the ONLY people defending the resets are the same 4 or 5 cyrax players on TYM who admit to using it, i feel like im saying the same things over and over again, we obviously arent going to agree here so lets just leave it be, theyre being removed and that's that.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
He does not need 70%+ combos and resets.

I do just fine with, Command grab guessing games, bomb traps, great meter building, his anti air and 50% from a net with one bar of meter.

But apparently that's not enough for some people.

Cyrax will die the same death Smoke did after his OTG got removed, and then only the true Cyrax players will remain.

blues686

Black lantern
Cyrax will die the same death Smoke did after his OTG got removed, and then only the true Cyrax players will remain.
actually all i play on line is against smoke.. it seems that smoke has become the new scorpion for this game...well for me lately

Maxter

Noob
I just watched your vids against Reo, impressive stuff my man! Id say you and trophy club are the benchmark at the moment. Im very interested to see what traps you might have and would definetely like to see a video of them. If you can though, id wait till after the patch. To many anti cyrax crybabies would probably use it as fuel for the fire.

Look foward to seeing what you have come up with ^_^
Hey buddy thanks, i do my best to get cyrax to the top, a little stressed really that people believe that these 70's 80's percent are doable on real matches against real pros, but what can we do, i really appreciate your support with the cyrax community, i really love watching your cyrax combo videos there is a lot of passion and creativity on all of them, its sad that all your time dedicated to make those beautiful combos is not appreciated, and most of them wont be doable anymore after patched. i'll ask you pls stop showing your findings and new stuff till the last patch, i'll unleash some monsters too and together we can make cyrax be hated again when they thought they totally destroyed him lol, i guess a lot of cyrax haters are just jealous of those beautiful varieties of combos and links. on real matches i always go for the easiest resets, or regulars bnbs, i never go over 65% damage. i understood long ago that only a noobie could get an 80% still have never tried it because not even with his meters empty he will have enough health to take the damage, the unteachable ones are a little hard to do and i wont risk the match and drop a combo, we always drop combos specially under pressure, on this link you will see another match between Reo and I, it was next day after satly battles III at wcg tourney, my bro was making stupid comments with 80%s coming when the guy still had 3 bars of meters lol, but its a nice video, Enjoy it

[video=youtube_share;33U3TJqYwSU]http://youtu.be/33U3TJqYwSU[/video]
[video=youtube_share;LdluNsP6SIo]http://youtu.be/LdluNsP6SIo[/video]

Maxter

Noob
if anyone, can tell me how to embed video here on these forums it will be greatly appreciated, maybe i could just put the videos here, instead of the links, thanks

Dark_Rob

Noob
if anyone, can tell me how to embed video here on these forums it will be greatly appreciated, maybe i could just put the videos here, instead of the links, thanks
I did it for you buddy. When your posting in the toolbar above there is an icon that looks like movie film. Click on that and then paste your youtube link and it will embed.

Maxter

Noob
lol thanks rob, i really appreciate it, some people wanted to see these videos it took me time to convert from my bro iphone then cut them to upload them, i hate those iphones 4 really, lol, thanks for letting me know how to do it myself.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey buddy thanks, i do my best to get cyrax to the top, a little stressed really that people believe that these 70's 80's percent are doable on real matches against real pros, but what can we do, i really appreciate your support with the cyrax community, i really love watching your cyrax combo videos there is a lot of passion and creativity on all of them, its sad that all your time dedicated to make those beautiful combos is not appreciated, and most of them wont be doable anymore after patched. i'll ask you pls stop showing your findings and new stuff till the last patch, i'll unleash some monsters too and together we can make cyrax be hated again when they thought they totally destroyed him lol, i guess a lot of cyrax haters are just jealous of those beautiful varieties of combos and links. on real matches i always go for the easiest resets, or regulars bnbs, i never go over 65% damage. i understood long ago that only a noobie could get an 80% still have never tried it because not even with his meters empty he will have enough health to take the damage, the unteachable ones are a little hard to do and i wont risk the match and drop a combo, we always drop combos specially under pressure, on this link you will see another match between Reo and I, it was next day after satly battles III at wcg tourney, my bro was making stupid comments with 80%s coming when the guy still had 3 bars of meters lol, but its a nice video, Enjoy it

Outstanding! love your pressure game. why didnt you go to evo?

BookBurning

Voidwards
listen mate, learn how to play the game so you dont get those 60's percent damage, i play very dirty with cyrax and i was the first one spamming the net and burzaw reset, i got other ways to trigger resets besides this but i wont show anythign till crybabies stop asking for patchign the game, no game should be patched more than twice unless justt to remove infinites specially bloking ones, no cyrax can get a 60% damage on you if you play at pro level, you get 250% health bar breaking up to 3 times per round, if u play smart enough, i play with soem badass players and still games go to the last second and many times i got the chance to get a combo on them they got breakers or at least one meter, with one meter you will get the next one by 40%, if u are those who just use their meters because is getting his ass kicked, you deserve those 80% damage coming to you if u still have enough health for it, talk tome when u see a good cyrax winning a major, i have tried hard, i even beat reo out of wcg tourney in nyc, but my brothers kicked my ass both time, because they play the game and dont complaint, the way around that high damage is breakers, if u ae kicking my ass i wont even have a bar to combo because im the one breaking, understand the game mechanics and see how cyrax can do that high damage on people, these people all sux at the game no offense, cyrax can even be outzone by jax projectiles and groudn pound, unbelieveable, wish i coudl show you some high level skills beating my cyrax, i beat them back for sure but its because of skills not goddamn resets. no hard feeligns bro, its just the salt for listening to nerf cyrax crybabies
Whatever, editing this post because I have a tendency to be an asshole. No hard feelings man; you're a great player and much respect. I practice hard and as much as I can and sometimes I wonder how fruitful it's been and it leaves me bitter. Living in Iowa and wanting to play FGs competitively is tough. I might go into the dungeon for awhile if I can find competition and see where it gets me when I travel to tournaments. Somewhere.

Peace and no hard feelings to none of you. I'm going silent.

Good matches man, beating REO is pretty crazy, much respect.

Also, reset still hasn't been taken out post freddie patch. Woo!