What's new

Cyrax - Frame Data: (Costume 1 + 2)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I mean what are you driving at? what possible use does this have?
just noticed sometimes im able to use the lean back to make something whiff and the lunge forward gets the whiff punish so id just like to see the moves frames so i have accurate data of whats happening

NariTuba

disMember
just noticed sometimes im able to use the lean back to make something whiff and the lunge forward gets the whiff punish so id just like to see the moves frames so i have accurate data of whats happening
Tried this a bit... its hard to put into practice. Always took it as roughly half the frames for the lean back and half for the charge. It works for standing 1s, some 4s. But its all on a read and most characters have other moves that can full combo you in the same situation. His legs dont move so all down pokes hit you.

Another problem is you cant confirm it, so net is pretty much out of the question (it would be a point blank blocked net)... the most you get is a saw, ragdoll, bomb setup on hit. Seemed like too much risk for little reward.

Let us know if you find something :)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Well Cyrax is airborne out of a tele so there must be additional frames to land. Like you say its punished by 212~ice. I do it all the time.