What's new

Cyrax Combo Vid "Man vs Machine" !

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Sorry for the delay on this one guys, i got side tracked with a new project.

best viewed in 720p

This vid features new combos for human and robo, mostly 1 bar combos and resets, it also features some new tech including the new 2nd net frame trap reset.

Some of the combos include..

alternative 60% 1 bar combos , no reset

60% meterless bomb trap combo

89% 1 bar damage reset "midscreen"

105% 1 bar damage reset

63% 1 bar no reset

and various other combos.

I didnt do any flashy editing in this one, ive literally run out of music to use so i just kept it simple. This vid is all about the combos.

Im almost certain that 98% of his stuff has been found now and its even starting to get hard to make new combos. So this will most likely be my last vid for cyrax, unless ofcourse some god like new tech is found. I am working on another vid at the moment but its not cyrax, however its something that everyone would want to see and its like nothing anyone has ever done before. Keep an eye out for it :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Pretty good job, Tony ! You're a hard worker Cyrax combo finder ! :D

Your Jax and Smoke videos are very good as well. Good luck with the next video ! :D

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
Kano: "It's him!"
Shang Tsung: "The anomaly."
Baraka: "Do we proceed?"
Shang Tsung: "Yes!"
Baraka: "He's still..."
Kano: "Only Human!"

Sick vid as always Tony, keep it up! Holding my thumbs for the Sektor vid :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Kano: "It's him!"
Shang Tsung: "The anomaly."
Baraka: "Do we proceed?"
Shang Tsung: "Yes!"
Baraka: "He's still..."
Kano: "Only Human!"

Sick vid as always Tony, keep it up! Holding my thumbs for the Sektor vid :)

Thanks man

On a side note i think i found something like 10 or so 60% 1 bar combos (no reset) for him. I may make another thread and post them up.

89% 1 bar damage reset "midscreen"

63% 1 bar no reset
Nice 89%. I remember you telling me about this after i told you about my 89% as well. b2 d2 is win :)

Did that uppercut connect for the 63%? Never would of guessed that. That shit was beautiful.

I didnt do any flashy editing in this one, ive literally run out of music to use so i just kept it simple. This vid is all about the combos.
Good. All i care about are the combos :)

Im almost certain that 98% of his stuff has been found now and its even starting to get hard to make new combos. So this will most likely be my last vid for cyrax, unless ofcourse some god like new tech is found. I am working on another vid at the moment but its not cyrax, however its something that everyone would want to see and its like nothing anyone has ever done before. Keep an eye out for it :)
No, just no. I'm almost 98% certain this isn't your last cyrax video. Regardless of what has been found. I'll get those shang exploits up for you soon.
I'm surprised that Human Cyrax wasn't the side project you were doing. Now i'm really curious what it is you have found. Keep me posted! Great talking to you last week. I have a few more gifts for ya! :) Be good, Tony. Excellent video as usual.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Seriously, after seeing all that the one nerf that would stop Cyrax from being godlike is to make him an unplayable character.
Good job Tony as always.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Did that uppercut connect for the 63%? Never would of guessed that. That shit was beautiful.
Yes it connects! The combo is a bit easier if you use 1 , d+2, but you lose 1 point of damage. 2, d+2 is tricky to time. The d+2 on a bomb i used on a combo in round 3, but i didnt think much of it back then. I ressurected the idea just recently and found a good use for it :)

Normally when you do an uppercut in a combo, they fall fast and its hard to get extra moves in unless the uppercut was landed on them when there high in the air. What i think is happening though when you do it on a bomb is that they hit the bombs launching and landing sequence and it basically takes over from the uppercut launching and landing sequence, wich in turn gives you time to get hits in before they hit the ground because the bomb launching and landing sequence is slower then the uppercuts. I was actually hoping you could look into that!

No, just no. I'm almost 98% certain this isn't your last cyrax video. Regardless of what has been found. I'll get those shang exploits up for you soon.
Haha i dont know man its really starting to get hard to find new tech for combos, but i know you have alot of tricks up your sleeve ;) Ill wait and see what you bring to the table! Also i think we need to explore the throw tech that we were talking about, that has massive potential!

I'm surprised that Human Cyrax wasn't the side project you were doing. Now i'm really curious what it is you have found. Keep me posted! Great talking to you last week. I have a few more gifts for ya! :) Be good, Tony. Excellent video as usual.
I can give you a hint on youtube later if your interested to know what i have planned :)

Thanks for the comments bro, talk soon!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Man..... i luv this guy haha! hey Tony - T

what people dont know is that, Tony - T was a VERY old TTT ,T4 and T5 player. not sure if you still playin tekken , haha...but he's one of the old good player who actually knows a lot of fundamental and high level play when it comes to fighting games.

man, it was a blast knowing ur still doin fine! i was so happy we found each other form like couple of months haha....i even found other like, Sethlord, Keeper of the Crane, Mojo, Maddog (Yup!! haha) and Many more!!

really awsm to see my Age generation still plays fighting games for the passion as well as competitively....Props to you Tony-T!! keep it up man.

also, DUUUDE!! did u try out TTT2? i am so gettin back to this game haha! also, SFxT looks simply amazing as well.

great vid man, and keep up the good work. keep in touch ^_^

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Man..... i luv this guy haha! hey Tony - T

what people dont know is that, Tony - T was a VERY old TTT ,T4 and T5 player. not sure if you still playin tekken , haha...but he's one of the old good player who actually knows a lot of fundamental and high level play when it comes to fighting games.

man, it was a blast knowing ur still doin fine! i was so happy we found each other form like couple of months haha....i even found other like, Sethlord, Keeper of the Crane, Mojo, Maddog (Yup!! haha) and Many more!!

really awsm to see my Age generation still plays fighting games for the passion as well as competitively....Props to you Tony-T!! keep it up man.

also, DUUUDE!! did u try out TTT2? i am so gettin back to this game haha! also, SFxT looks simply amazing as well.

great vid man, and keep up the good work. keep in touch ^_^
thanks for the props teef! And you right man its good to see alot of the old schoolers still playing. I do miss the old days alot.

I played TTT2 last week at the arcade! The combo potential is amazing! I downloaded the demo, a few weeks back but because its only jin, kazuya, ling and alisa it got kind of boring for me, i need my lei and feng! Am looking foward to getting it on console though, should be awesome!

Take care bro :)