What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper

Noob
What are you guys doing after a fullscreen net?

For now, I find it very hard to connect a teleport, far bomb and f43, on reaction. In a real match, I always end up out of time when I hit F43.

So, I'm doing these as BNBs:

1. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), dd2, d2, dd3, 212 - 25% (consistent)

2. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), df2, j4, dd2, d2, db2, njp, step back, dd2, db1, walk back, 4~db1 - 28% (can end on 4~dd3, for HTB)

These are not optimized, maybe someone could figure out how to get more damage but still keeping it practical. If so, please post here.

@xxFalcon Loverxx
If I get a fullscreen net, without trade i just run up and do my standard standing BnB
On trade, there are so many different scenarios that you just have to come up with your own combo on the fly

Reactions: huh

Reaper

Noob
If you catch them in the air at fullscreen:

If you want to combo with cyrax, you have to understand how each normal and string affect the gravity, scaling, and the different properties in the air and on the ground. After you have a grasp, its not hard to come up with combos for different situations.

What in heavens did i just see?

That was.....Omg...

Too good.
God bless you if you can do these combos in a real match.

Because i'll probably get these down until the 24th century.
It's become pretty easy to consistently do these combos online so long as the connection is good. You just have to remember the combos in stages and warm up with them a bit before jumping into a game, even then i sometimes miss a piece by accident, a couple of times I forgot the df2 into uppercut and skipped it for the final bomb into buzzsaw. I even once did the combo on a laggy twitchy connection by spamming the buttons

Great video man.

Any tip on how to connect the last dd2 jb4 (on the first combo)? I seem to always let it drop, regardless of how I time it..
Sorry i didn't add any important timing tips. For that particular combo (and most of the combos on here) you need to always buffer the bomb commands (dd2,db2) into your landing after a jb4 or njp to ensure they come out as fast as possible, you do the bomb commands like, a half second before landing and they'll be placed as fast possible. for the jb4 you just need to float a bit, it doesn't particularly matter how you time the njp, so long as the dd2 after it is fast as possible. Sorry I didn't reply right away, and you may have figured this out already, but this is the only reason i could figure you couldn't get the dd2 after jb4 to hit, if it's still too hard to get right, you could always do dd3 instead, it's only 1 less point but easier if you need it to be.

huh

Noob
What are you guys doing after a fullscreen net?

For now, I find it very hard to connect a teleport, far bomb and f43, on reaction. In a real match, I always end up out of time when I hit F43.

So, I'm doing these as BNBs:

1. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), dd2, d2, dd3, 212 - 25% (consistent)

2. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), df2, j4, dd2, d2, db2, njp, step back, dd2, db1, walk back, 4~db1 - 28% (can end on 4~dd3, for HTB)

These are not optimized, maybe someone could figure out how to get more damage but still keeping it practical. If so, please post here.

@xxFalcon Loverxx
Squeezing a little more damage to get to 30%. (fullcreen net combo for when you are not reacting quick enough to run/teleport and do the regular 38-40% combo).

bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop a step further from where opponent was), df2, j4 ~dd2, 4~db2, jb4, d2, db2, njp, (~dd3, 212) or (step back dd2 db1, walk back, 4~db1) - 30% (can end on 4~dd3, for HTB)

@xxFalcon Loverxx

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Ive been using this

Male only! F131~ex AA grab 4~net df3 d2 (have to d2 right after doing the bomb) db2 chest saw jump back kick~ aa grab

37% for a bar.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Hello dudes, i don't know if someone already discovered this tech, but i found a good way to use Power Grab whiff in corner with b.3,u4 , here's a example.

Damn....Didn't even know that bro, that's some good tech there. I'll put that combo in OP and i'll credit you for the tech. Good job sir!
@scarsunseen @1man3letters @AirCheezy217 Check this stuff out man, see what's the highest damage you all can get with meterless b3u4 xx db4 whiff.I'm still working on more combos with this.

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Damn....Didn't even know that bro, that's some good tech there. I'll put that combo in OP and i'll credit you for the tech. Good job sir!
@scarsunseen @1man3letters @AirCheezy217 Check this stuff out man, see what's the highest damage you all can get with meterless b3u4 xx db4 whiff.I'm still working on more combos with this.
I messed around with B3U4-DB4 whiff like a week ago but didn't really look into it too deeply. Been spending most of my time with corner HTB setups.

huh

Noob
f21-net corner combos for 34% into HTB

f21~bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114~db2, jb4, dd2, 21~db2, walk back d2, dd2, db1, 4~dd3 34% (32% with 111 instead of 114 - easier)

f21~bf1, backdash, dd2, run~f13~db2, jb4, dd2, d2, db2, 21~dd3, jb4, (wait) dd2 db1, walk back, 4~dd3 (34%)

However, I'm finding it hard to hit it consistently. Any other suggestion for a BNB in the corner after a ground net?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
f21-net corner combos for 34% into HTB

f21~bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114~db2, jb4, dd2, 21~db2, walk back d2, dd2, db1, 4~dd3 34% (32% with 111 instead of 114 - easier)

f21~bf1, backdash, dd2, run~f13~db2, jb4, dd2, d2, db2, 21~dd3, jb4, (wait) dd2 db1, walk back, 4~dd3 (34%)

However, I'm finding it hard to hit it consistently. Any other suggestion for a BNB in the corner after a ground net?
Keep in mind that you need full stamina to do the first combo. That was my corner BnB until I realized that the stamina isn't always available to do this combo in a real match.

huh

Noob
Keep in mind that you need full stamina to do the first combo. That was my corner BnB until I realized that the stamina isn't always available to do this combo in a real match.
What are you currently using in the corner after a ground net?

xxFalcon Loverxx

That was in response to some doofus who posted his CSZ combo video in this thread because he wanted to promote his youtube channel... just spam.
Oh, lol. Haven't looked at this thread in a while, my exams are over. Will check the thread later and update combos since i just bought ps plus.

I'm working on a cyrax guide, teehee.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Cyrax in the Corner:
33% meterless combo in the corner into setup

39% meterless off the HTB back into setup

41% for a bar OH combo into setup if you think they will get up and block low

38% meterless off the throw into setup

Well I think that Cyrax is progressing well in the corner, what do you people think?
[NOTE: for the OH combo i tried to see if d1 xx net would connect but the d1 would always whiff by the slightest(thats why I chose EX saw), someone might want to see if they can land a d1 into combo]
Did you sell your soul to satan to do the first combo? ;) :DOGE

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

42% midscreen meterless with F12-net starter.
If you do 4-net starter, it's 45%. So far this is the highest I've found that is meterless.

xxFalcon Loverxx

If you do 4-net starter, it's 45%. So far this is the highest I've found that is meterless.
OP updated with combo suggested above, i have to have breakfast now, will update corner combos suggested by reaper after breakfast.

jokey77

Character Loyalist

working from that:
f21 xx bf1, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 xx dd2, d2, db2, njp, dd3, walk back, 21 --> into db2, saw does also work. However the opponent is floating in such a stupid angle that he crosses you up and you can't bring the b2 out. :(

So for now I end with 4~saw, JIK~db4 or setup.
sry for asking, because I could (and will) check for myself. can't you just add another "njp, b2" at the end? you have not done any during the combo, so...

xxFalcon Loverxx

OP has been updated with the following combos:
Midscreen:
F21 xx bf1, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 xx db3, walk back, f13 xx db2, 21 xx dd2, d2, dd2, db1, 4 xx db4 = 42%
Corner combos:
F21 xx bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114 xx db3, jbk, dd2, d2, dd3, 21, njk = 32%
F21 xx bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114 xx db3, jbk, dd3, 21 xx db2, 21 xx dd2, d2, dd3, walk back, 21, njk = 34%
Will update more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.