What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
sry for asking, because I could (and will) check for myself. can't you just add another "njp, b2" at the end? you have not done any during the combo, so...
You can do it but it's extremely difficult and doesn't increase the damage. I have something else in mind though that I might try tonight.

OP has been updated with the following combos:
Midscreen:
F21 xx bf1, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 xx db3, walk back, f13 xx db2, 21 xx dd2, d2, dd2, db1, 4 xx db4 = 42%
Corner combos:
F21 xx bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114 xx db3, jbk, dd2, d2, dd3, 21, njk = 32%
F21 xx bf1, db2, njp, backdash, dd2, 114 xx db3, jbk, dd3, 21 xx db2, 21 xx dd2, d2, dd3, walk back, 21, njk = 34%
Will update more later.
Is there a reason why most of my combos haven't been updated in OP? They're all high damage bnbs and most of them are really consistent. Legit Question, first time posting so i don't know if there are any rules, guidelines, or procedures here

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Is there a reason why most of my combos haven't been updated in OP? They're all high damage bnbs and most of them are really consistent. Legit Question, first time posting so i don't know if there are any rules, guidelines, or procedures here
Sorry man, i couldn't. I put in one of yours and then even forget after looking at other combos they existed, i'll put them in asap. Sorry.

Another 42% meterless. I don't know if I can get anything higher.
I think i was able to get 43% by extending the combo i had, with the ground bombs and 21 strings, but i don't like using ground bombs and 21 strings for my bnbs cause they seemed inconsistent, so i didn't add anything like that in my video.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I think i was able to get 43% by extending the combo i had, with the ground bombs and 21 strings, but i don't like using ground bombs and 21 strings for my bnbs cause they seemed inconsistent, so i didn't add anything like that in my video.
Would you mind linking me if you have a video uploaded?

Would you mind linking me if you have a video uploaded?
I don't have a video of the extended combo, i just did it in training but didn't like the extra 1% for the fiddly ground bomb into 21 so i didn't add it. The combo i extended was the first one in my combo video, it went like :f21 xx net, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 xx dd2, d2, db2, njp, dd2, jbk, db3, walk back, 21 xx db2, db1, 4 xx db4.....or it could be f21 xx net, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 xx db2, njp, dd2, jbk, db3, walk back, 21 xx dd2, d2, db2, db1, 4 xx db4, where i save the d2 for later. Sorry, i'm not certain, i can check in training when i get the chance but i just can't remember exactly what i did without trying it, which ii can't do right away

What are you guys doing after a fullscreen net?

For now, I find it very hard to connect a teleport, far bomb and f43, on reaction. In a real match, I always end up out of time when I hit F43.

So, I'm doing these as BNBs:

1. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), dd2, d2, dd3, 212 - 25% (consistent)

2. bf1, df2, dd2, db2, run (stop on jump distance from last bomb), df2, j4, dd2, d2, db2, njp, step back, dd2, db1, walk back, 4~db1 - 28% (can end on 4~dd3, for HTB)

These are not optimized, maybe someone could figure out how to get more damage but still keeping it practical. If so, please post here.

@xxFalcon Loverxx
instead of teleporting to them, is there anything wrong with just running over to them? there's no recovery on running so you can get the bomb out sooner if you run and df2 when you get there, it might be difficult to wire your brain to just simply run at them after a full screen net though, and if you're out of stamina it's faster to instant-air air grab (jump forward, db4 instantly) as well because the air grab recovers faster than teleport.

Reactions: huh

xxFalcon Loverxx

I just got the hang of doing f43, df2, f43, df2, 114 dd2, only to learn it got more complex. x__x
Lol, just practice it a little bit man.
It isn't really that complex after 114 dd2 tbh, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, even online if you have a shit connection like me lol.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Max damaging corner combo i've found:
F21 xx ex db1, 3, 21, 114 xx bf1, db2, backdash, dd2, 4 xx db2, jbk, dd2, d2, b2, run cancel, 4 xx db4 = 44%
It's now listed in op.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So I've been trying to convert the 1bar combos into my b2, lowbomb hard to blockable setup.
But after dd2, d2, I can't do the db2, njp because of how the combo starts. How are you guys ending that set of combos?

xxFalcon Loverxx

46%

The run-under to B2 is difficult. If you skip it and just end with 4-db4, it's 45%.
Nice, so this is the max damage for cyrax in the corner for 1 bar now, right? And btw, i'm making a full easily comprehensive guide for cyrax, as we speak.
If anyone else doesn't until april, i'll be making a full beginners guide showing all his found tech, combos, setups everything.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
my bnb is (starter) net, df2 f43 (early) df2 f43 (late) , df2 114 dd2, d2, db2, step back 21 dd2, njp, db2, 4 db1, tech roll, wake up ex saw into mid low bomb into HTB's , its consistent and high damage does 40% off the overhead 38% off the low i believe

xxFalcon Loverxx

So I've been trying to convert the 1bar combos into my b2, lowbomb hard to blockable setup.
But after dd2, d2, I can't do the db2, njp because of how the combo starts. How are you guys ending that set of combos?
You have to immediately deploy bomb close bomb after d2, then you have to njp as soon as cyrax recovers from the db2. I've been able to do it very consistently both online and offline.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
You have to immediately deploy bomb close bomb after d2, then you have to njp as soon as cyrax recovers from the db2. I've been able to do it very consistently both online and offline.
If I ever start a combo with b3, db1 hard to blockable the njp won't combo. It just goes straight into a hard knockdown as if I did a double njp. Unless if I do the bomb fast enough it ignores that.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
In the corner, you can do F43-(ex)DB4.. run under, F131-(ex)DB1 into a similar setup as we discussed above, but I don't have time right now to look into it. It might not be worth doing for 2 bars unless the damage output is much higher than 46%.

Status
Not open for further replies.