What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
They didn't Change the hitstun of 212 did they? The notes said decreased block stun and no longer jails large opponents iirc. I might be wrong though.
well i looked at the data and i remember it saying pre hotfix the on block was much higher than 7 and i also think the hit is different as well.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
In the hotfix, you can't finish with 212 and drop a close bomb for the setup. The recovery on 212 is way too long. You can just finish a combo with NJK to close bomb instead though.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
In the hotfix, you can't finish with 212 and drop a close bomb for the setup. The recovery on 212 is way too long. You can just finish a combo with NJK to close bomb instead though.
the last 2 seems to be whiffing in corner now aswell with the new animation on the 3rd hit, shoots out at different angle :/

can still get a bomb out and block laos spin after the 212, and with ex bomb was still able to crush armor, only crush laos spin if he tech rolled though

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho
I like this combo when I have screen real estate, optional meterless. Its 42% with JIP> 4 but you can also start from B1, B3, 21, or F21

jip>4>bf1(meter can be used to prevent breaker)> df2> f43> df2> f43> dd2>d2>dd3>(wait a bit) f34> njp> db4

Edit: Also can start with 111

Last edited:

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho
1 meter air to airs

JIP>RC>111>EX DB1>RC> 4>BF1>DD2>D2>DB2>4>DB1>tech roll> Throw (32%)

JI3>EX DB4>4>BF1>DD2>D2>DB2>4>DB1>techroll>Throw (35%)

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho
Will work on some ugly corner stuffs. I generally like to have screen real estate when playing Cyrax, bomb combos and momentum is key. Mustard's 1 meter bomb traps tho....

Ayyjayyy

DevilApes
1 meter air to airs

JIP>RC>111>EX DB1>RC> 4>BF1>DD2>D2>DB2>4>DB1>tech roll> Throw (32%)

JI3>EX DB4>4>BF1>DD2>D2>DB2>4>DB1>techroll>Throw (35%)
Ending with throws is not optimal. I would suggest going for raw nets if possible after a air to air. I cant test for myself right now but if raw net hits: df2 f43 df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp b2 4 x db4 would be better.

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho
Ending with throws is not optimal. I would suggest going for raw nets if possible after a air to air. I cant test for myself right now but if raw net hits: df2 f43 df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp b2 4 x db4 would be better.
Will try that. I don't see why throw isn't optimal though, the gravity at that point is too high to string and cancel, I mean I can see if uppercut changes the dmg numbers. Can also try to vortex with a 1>DB3 then try to oki with a hard to blockable or mixup. Depends on their wakeup action.

Ayyjayyy

DevilApes
Will try that. I don't see why throw isn't optimal though, the gravity at that point is too high to string and cancel, I mean I can see if uppercut changes the dmg numbers. Can also try to vortex with a 1>DB3 then try to oki with a hard to blockable or mixup. Depends on their wakeup action.
...because they can tech throws and there no reason not to try it whilst in a juggle state. Ending with s4 x db4 is more damage as well.

Gamer68

Fujin!

37% one bar combo. In some cases, the combo can be used to punish attacks. You can also replace the starter with 1,1,4 instead of Forward + 1, 3, 1 and get an extra 1% and faster startup -- at the cost of not having as much range.

Here's the combo input:

Forward+1,3,1 (or 1,1,4) xx EXdb4 .. 2,1 xx bf1 .. df2 .. run .. d2 .. df3 .. 1,1,1 xx dd3 .. Forward+1,3 .. 4 xx db1.

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho

37% one bar combo. In some cases, the combo can be used to punish attacks. You can also replace the starter with 1,1,4 instead of Forward + 1, 3, 1 and get an extra 1% and faster startup -- at the cost of not having as much range.

Here's the combo input:

Forward+1,3,1 (or 1,1,4) xx EXdb4 .. 2,1 xx bf1 .. df2 .. run .. d2 .. df3 .. 1,1,1 xx dd3 .. Forward+1,3 .. 4 xx db1.[/QUOTE

yo that was pretty sick bro,

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Really? I can put down a close bomb safely in the corner. I do bf1 db2 f43 jb1 njp ji3 212 in the corner and I can put down a bomb without being interrupted by reptiles slide.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Really? I can put down a close bomb safely in the corner. I do bf1 db2 f43 jb1 njp ji3 212 in the corner and I can put down a bomb without being interrupted by reptiles slide.
Well, yea, I can do that too, but the point is to have the bomb dropped and also be able to start B3D4. That's trickier.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
No one's pissed off at OP not being updated right?
Even if you are, just a quick reminder just in case anyone missed it.

I have exams.They'll end at exactly march 24th, expect OP to be updated with all new combos by then.

And i'm mostly spending my time studying or taking a break playing mkxl.
Edit:And if you're wondering why i'm not studying right now, it's because i have my english exam next...Which is easy.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
And here's a little gift i'll give you guys:

Please, no posts about nerfing cyrax.If you think cyrax is OP, then complain about him somewhere else.

Reaper

Noob
Cyrax in the Corner:
33% meterless combo in the corner into setup

39% meterless off the HTB back into setup

41% for a bar OH combo into setup if you think they will get up and block low

38% meterless off the throw into setup

Well I think that Cyrax is progressing well in the corner, what do you people think?
[NOTE: for the OH combo i tried to see if d1 xx net would connect but the d1 would always whiff by the slightest(thats why I chose EX saw), someone might want to see if they can land a d1 into combo]

Reaper

Noob
Here's more:
38% one bar for throw into setup, much easier to do for a nice 38%
(after grinding the roll into 114 combo from before for a while you will get used to the time for 114 after the roll, but that's only after hours of grinding)

Armor Break:

The combos do work for armor breaking as well
But for armored wakeups faster than 9 frames its extremely difficult to get B1 to armor break, B3 works fine though

Also did anyone know that this was possible?

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Yup, I knew about the B3/U4-whiffed AA grab>11... etc :p

I have something that is in progress where you can 114-net in the corner, close air bomb, teleport, uppercut, mid air bomb... it switches sides in the corner but hits back into the corner. I haven't completely gotten it down yet, but I'll try uploading a quick little video in a bit. It might be nothing, it might be something, I'm not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.