What's new

Cyrax and Cyblax

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This has been addressed already its completely invincible. If you do a special attack that consists of the character being airborne (as in sektor's TU) the opponent will bounce off like if the move was blocked, the window is kinda short though.
And Cyblax can still do the 75% 1 meter? Nice. This game is ridiculous.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
And Cyblax can still do the 75% 1 meter? Nice. This game is ridiculous.
Yep lol...it's a bit harder to land than robo's combos but yeah still very viable in a match. Cyrax still has a higher damage output than cyblax, as crazy as that sounds lol.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yep lol...it's a bit harder to land than robo's combos but yeah still very viable in a match. Cyrax still has a higher damage output than cyblax, as crazy as that sounds lol.
Still though, why would anyone play Cyrax when Cyblax is blatantly a better character? He's got a better meta game, a safe teleport, can still do the same amount of damage; even if it's difficult and you have to simplify it reducing it by 10-15% it's still redundant to play Cyrax.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Still though, why would anyone play Cyrax when Cyblax is blatantly a better character? He's got a better meta game, a safe teleport, can still do the same amount of damage; even if it's difficult and you have to simplify it reducing it by 10-15% it's still redundant to play Cyrax.
I agree, thats why i dont play robo any more. Robo has a better bomb game, but thats it. ill take a better meta game and 1 bar 75% (oh and unbreakerable 2 bars at that). CHEAPEST FUCKING CHARACTER

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Loyalty i guess, loved the character since mk3. Personally since i've used him since launch exclusively, im too accustomed to robo and i simply don't want change my timing to cyblax. But yeah, cyblax is way better but i feel he has more of a random factor than cyrax does.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So what are his max damage reset one bar combos off of 21 net and an AA net? Cyrax had the good 75% and a solid 60% or something from the AA net. I'm assuming Cyblax has something similar? Anyone car to let me know what they are?

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
So what are his max damage reset one bar combos off of 21 net and an AA net? Cyrax had the good 75% and a solid 60% or something from the AA net. I'm assuming Cyblax has something similar? Anyone car to let me know what they are?
Haven't played cyblax in a while but he has cyrax's one bar 60% bnb but i think he has some 70% net resets, not sure though.

So far, Cyrax has a an 82% net reset that cyblax can't do. Ask tony what's cyblax's biggest damage with one cause i've kinda let this game gather some dust lol been some time since i've played.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
@pandemic Caraecrika Check the cyrax video domain it has both my videos posted along with a link to match footage of me vs CD Jr.

His mid screen one bar 70+ combo mid screen is

Jip 21 net jip 21 ex bomb mid bomb 11 dash back close bomb net, njp b2 121 rag

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
@pandemic Caraecrika Check the cyrax video domain it has both my videos posted along with a link to match footage of me vs CD Jr.

His mid screen one bar 70+ combo mid screen is

Jip 21 net jip 21 ex bomb mid bomb 11 dash back close bomb net, njp b2 121 rag

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
Thanks, I got that down. Now I just need a solid combo off of an AA net and a good corner combo and I might switch to Cyblax.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Thanks, I got that down. Now I just need a solid combo off of an AA net and a good corner combo and I might switch to Cyblax.
H. Cyrax can do the 62% 1-meter AA net combo that robo can do...

njp, ex bomb, far bomb, 1,2,1, close bomb, net (reset), njp, dash, b+2, 1,2,1, ragdoll

the timing is a bit different, but it is doable