What's new

Cyborg mains

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I really need to release these videos lol no one like to read or search anything on this website

Hopefully aquaman saves some of his stream so people can see some of Cyborgs crazy mid-screeen resets, and corner vortex. Not much live footage of it as of yet; Blackulas ToTFC toueny footage was deleted too :(
u wanna do kryptonite academy tonight?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I might be able to tonight, I will text you. What time were you thinking? If not I could definitely do thursday/friday.

Also, UpSD unfortunetly isnt a good option for MMH oh tele :/ basically a read and doesnt combo.
Dashing-B3 and MBB3 net me way more damage
available between 8:30pm probably till 4am est

PressBackToBlock

Always back the underdog
If there are any guys from UK that fancy coming up against a half decent Cyborg hit me up. Turned up to Play Expo in Manchester with my Cyborg for my first major tournament and managed to take 1st place.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I really wanted to play cyborg. He is amazing! But the time it takes to understand all of his nuances is Insane. Not to mention the difficulty of playing instant air version is super high. This is instigated by the fact that to really play him well, you need to be on a hitbox.

I did not want to use a hitbox so therefore I gave up learning this character. My brain is itching for some high-level cyborg play though!

NHDR

Noob
Just curious: what is this hitbox everyone is referring to? I know what it means in terms of describing the collision area of a poke, but how does that relate to controlling Cyborg? Thanks.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Just curious: what is this hitbox everyone is referring to? I know what it means in terms of describing the collision area of a poke, but how does that relate to controlling Cyborg? Thanks.
It's a stick controller. But with buttons instead of the little... Stick.