What's new

Cyborg mains

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Someone explain b3 off a j2. It is not working.
has to be off of a GH and add a slight pause between the 2 and b3. up blast is okay if you over commit up close but youre wasting a bar, which isn't the biggest deal for cyborg, but you may lose the bar and still be hit so it isn't the end all if you mess up. unless youre talking about the upward leaf blower in that case that shit is ass in my experience.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You're saying everyone can get a B3 off a J2? Deathstroke and Zod surely can't. I didn't really understand what you meant.
sure they can

just do a launch into d.2 b.3

what I'm saying is that it's not special being able to do something he should have been able to do anyway (getting good damage), and doing j.2 into b.3 isn't anything game changing either aside from some unclashable damage

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
sure they can

just do a launch into d.2 b.3

what I'm saying is that it's not special being able to do something he should have been able to do anyway (getting good damage), and doing j.2 into b.3 isn't anything game changing either aside from some unclashable damage

Re-read my posts :)

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Tiger knee motions aren't possible in this game aren't they? That was like one of the first things I tried

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
All these questions are answered in the Cyborg guides/general discussion.
I really need to release these videos lol no one like to read or search anything on this website

Hopefully aquaman saves some of his stream so people can see some of Cyborgs crazy mid-screeen resets, and corner vortex. Not much live footage of it as of yet; Blackulas ToTFC toueny footage was deleted too :(

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I really need to release these videos lol no one like to read or search anything on this website

Hopefully aquaman saves some of his stream so people can see some of Cyborgs crazy mid-screeen resets, and corner vortex. Not much live footage of it as of yet; Blackulas ToTFC toueny footage was deleted too :(
I know man lol. So much good info posted in the Borg threads and no one bothers to look. Vids would be cool, especially of those corner grapple setups.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane

Stream from today was saved. Also to be fair most of the forums on tym are filled with nonsense except a few. It just so happens the cyborg forums are not, probably due to the fact that there are 3 cyborg players and they all are the only ones posting. Lol, the cyborg forums are legit because of this.

my cyborg is good and i believe you're on my friends list. cyborg is terrible against sinestro which you play tho (and a bunch of other charcaters of course)
haven't played in about a month though