What's new

Cyborg mains

So I have not been fully convinced that this character is ass. His insta air cannon is UNBELIEVABLE.

I have yet to play some one who can do it consistently and extremely close to the ground. In theory, I think he may still have some of the strongest keep a way in the game.

In MK controls... It's not consistent. I know u can do u/b the f and the cannon comes outs. However. Mk controls for this character is a huge liability due to the d, d/b glitch

On a pad on alt controls it is really hard to stay consistent. Any tips? Is there a shortcut like in mk controls? What are guys doing?

Also in theory, I'm thinking the hit box may be good with this character.

To bad u cannot insta air tiger knee in alt controls. Grapple comes out instead...

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
on hitbox this character is great, but in certain MU's you can't just instant air all day unfortunately, like flash can RMS under and punish him if i was already running when you shoot an Instant air because RMS 1 is 6 frames and goes right under it now matter how low you get it, same with zod btw. the numerous teleport characters and once you get in on him he is by far one of the worst up close characters in the game. aquaman, batman rape him i bet, its just bad to be cyborg in this game :(

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Cyborg isn't ass lol. He is one of the most underrated characters in the game IMO. There are only a few of us who can really bring out his potential and even then I think he has a lot to be developed.

His zoning may be the best in the game (although in a game that favors counter-zoners). His corner footsies ARE THE BEST in the game once you can utilize grapple to its full potential. Disgusting corner vortex that is in essence an infinite (by how hard it is to block, and even if you do block I am at +12).

Add me on XBL (Relaxedstate), I could use some good sinestro exp as it is one of his hardest MUs. More importantly, I would rather we play a long set offline at NEC to at last settle what this MU truly is. (too few people play our characters). PLAYING TO W1N

Immortal

Blind justice....
Cyborg isn't ass lol. He is one of the most underrated characters in the game IMO. There are only a few of us who can really bring out his potential and even then I think he has a lot to be developed.

His zoning may be the best in the game (although in a game that favors counter-zoners). His corner footsies ARE THE BEST in the game once you can utilize grapple to its full potential. Disgusting corner vortex that is in essence an infinite (by how hard it is to block, and even if you do block I am at +12).

Add me on XBL (Relaxedstate), I could use some good sinestro exp as it is one of his hardest MUs. More importantly, I would rather we play a long set offline at NEC to at last settle what this MU truly is. (too few people play our characters). PLAYING TO W1N
That should be interesting, please record / stream this fight. Thanks.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So I have not been fully convinced that this character is ass. His insta air cannon is UNBELIEVABLE.

I have yet to play some one who can do it consistently and extremely close to the ground. In theory, I think he may still have some of the strongest keep a way in the game.

In MK controls... It's not consistent. I know u can do u/b the f and the cannon comes outs. However. Mk controls for this character is a huge liability due to the d, d/b glitch

On a pad on alt controls it is really hard to stay consistent. Any tips? Is there a shortcut like in mk controls? What are guys doing?

Also in theory, I'm thinking the hit box may be good with this character.

To bad u cannot insta air tiger knee in alt controls. Grapple comes out instead...
Also as far as I know, playing this charecrer in alt controls is almost impossible w/o hitbox :( Need MK controls to be good at IAFB, or hitbox and can be good in both controls

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I use fightpad and roll from ub to df. The trick to getting them super low is buffering the jump before the animation begins. IAFB are good but ground fireball is your guaranteed chip and you can hold it if they try to jump. And Relaxed's grapple corner crossups are insanely dirty. His rushdown is underrated too 112 and f22 are heavy plus on block along with d1 mixups. IMO he's a solid upper mid with a few very shitty mu's. RelaxedStates Cyborg guide is excellent place to start for learning the character.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I keep going back and forth between who to use as my Zoner.

Maybe I'll follow on my prelaunch words and main Cyborg finally. As a Bane player, I can really appreciate pushblock traps. :p