What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
You can backdash the MB Nova Blast and avoid the plus frames.

Even tho you're plus 2 after MB Nova Blast, the opposing Cyborg's B12 causes your D1 check to whiff and you get a full combo punish.
So maybe this is best saved for the corner?

Kekoa

Noob
Maybe? Idk it all seems bad right now lol, lots of whiffing issues when trying to follow up after your plus frames. I'll try to get a video up soon.

Reactions: Ram

Kekoa

Noob
Yeah I was just salty about it, said everyone and gave up haha @just_2swift

(Tested in the corner vs crouch block) B12 MB Nova Blast hits these characters:
Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, Brainiac, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Harley, Red Hood, Joker, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Dr Fate, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Captain Cold, Robin.

On Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, and Brainiac, both the high and mid of MB Nova Blast hit them while crouching.

For some characters, if they stand block after crouch blocking the MB Nova Blast, your D1 check will whiff and you get full combo punished. Your S2 also whiffs and you get full combo punished. Brainiac, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Harley, Deadshot, Darkseid and Robin will blow you up with any B1 or B2 string.

Your D1 check is only guaranteed on Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, Red Hood, Joker, Supergirl and Wonder Woman as they still get hit while stand blocking.

Poison Ivy is a weird case where your D1 will whiff on crouch block, but will hit on stand block.

Green Arrow and Dr Fate are broken, D1 whiffs on crouch block or stand block.

Captain Cold doesn't give a fuck and his D1 low profiles Cyborg's D1 lol.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Yeah I was just salty about it, said everyone and gave up haha @just_2swift

(Tested in the corner vs crouch block) B12 MB Nova Blast hits these characters:
Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, Brainiac, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Harley, Red Hood, Joker, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Dr Fate, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Captain Cold, Robin.

On Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, and Brainiac, both the high and mid of MB Nova Blast hit them while crouching.

For some characters, if they stand block after crouch blocking the MB Nova Blast, your D1 check will whiff and you get full combo punished. Your S2 also whiffs and you get full combo punished. Brainiac, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Harley, Deadshot, Darkseid and Robin will blow you up with any B1 or B2 string.

Your D1 check is only guaranteed on Hellboy, Atrocitus, Grodd, Red Hood, Joker, Supergirl and Wonder Woman as they still get hit while stand blocking.

Poison Ivy is a weird case where your D1 will whiff on crouch block, but will hit on stand block.

Green Arrow and Dr Fate are broken, D1 whiffs on crouch block or stand block.

Captain Cold doesn't give a fuck and his D1 low profiles Cyborg's D1 lol.
Yes lol I was just lazy about not posting who it works on but yeah fuck Capt cold d1. Also I don't understand how NRS let that slide with firestorm for example it gets blocked mid screen but whiffs in the corner. But then again it's NRS

I still need to practice these setups with Cyborg. I know this was posted 2 months ago, but I respect the Cyborgang community going strong. Also, there's still a decent player base playing both Injustice 1 & 2 and even small tournaments here and there. I might be teaching full time, but still want to support.