What's new

Cyborg Forums, Pls don't die :'(

Mix-Up CJ

@MIxUp_CJ
It's quite difficult to win some matches with the Borg but still it's possible to win. He is fun and suites my style of play

Espio

Kokomo
I support this, I know when I played Stryker, Sheeva and a couple other obscure low tier characters I was always searching and grinding trying to keep life in the subforums and looking for good tech.

I wish I could get into the character, his personality is cool just some design attributes makes him less appealing I feel.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
If cyborg does die then NW community calls first dibs on his grapple hook, dashes or jump speed!!

FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!

grapple hook should of been NW's move in the first place. Cyborg's boob tube, boot jets that enable him flight and more integrated weapons would of be a more accurate Cyborg model.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Honestly, I would've rather dealt with one of the toughest matchups for NW, against sinestro, being potentially worse than seeing you guys lose the pushblock traps. I felt as if he needed those in his strategy.

cyborg is dead because of the following characters:

Sinestro (8-2)
Scorpion
Zatanna
Raven
Martian manhunter (8-2)
catwoman
bane
ares

GLHF

RIF

Noob
I only play Villains, so I would never play this character, but I was disappointed that he was never REALLY addressed when Bane received his gold-plating.
He also took a real hit when the DLC characters came out.

he took a HUGE. HUGEEEE hit when the DLC and patches came out. he went from literally broken.. like could block infinite half the cast for the entire game and never take damage to being almost unusable vs the dlc characters. eff it