What's new

Guide Cyblax updated BnBs

TONY-T

Mad scientist

thought id repost this video. there is a few cyblax combos in here including a 2 bar wall combo 100% and 3 bar midscreen 103%

TONY-T

Mad scientist
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1, 2, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~saw 80% (video below)

safeguard:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1, 2, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll 71%
2bars
Dude can i just say that this combo is sick! I gave it a go just now and it really is probably his best option for the wall! Even if you miss the uppercut you can still get the safe guard combo that you posted!

Also id like to add a different variation for the safe guard...

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1,2,1~net, b2, 121~saw.. 71%

same damage but a tad easier. also these combos set up for vortex wich is awesome! great find man, everyone should be learning this one!

NariTuba

disMember
A good 1 bar bnb that isnt to hard with a bit of practise! 73%. The reason i think its good is because you dont have to go for the jik d+2 at the end, instead you can apply pressure after the net breaks and you can also go for meter building!
This is smart stuff! Truly the best bnb option for the hanging net setup since it yeilds 2% more than the regular bnb does (njp, b2, 2,1~net)
28% followup vs 26% followup.

1 bar 81%, it can be brought upto atleast 82% and possibly 83%, but the timing is so strict!
awesome!

thought id repost this video. there is a few cyblax combos in here including a 2 bar wall combo 100% and 3 bar midscreen 103%
I studied the shit out of this video when I started trying to improve my bnbs. Groundbreaking stuff!

Dude can i just say that this combo is sick! I gave it a go just now and it really is probably his best option for the wall! Even if you miss the uppercut you can still get the safe guard combo that you posted!

Also id like to add a different variation for the safe guard...

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1,2,1~net, b2, 121~saw.. 71%

same damage but a tad easier. also these combos set up for vortex wich is awesome! great find man, everyone should be learning this one!
Thanks Tony! This combo has several advantages over the 121Exb variety. Besides the higher damage and the safeguard it also very important to note that transitioning into the corner becomes MUCH easier. Everyone who plays Cyblax has encountered that situation where you net them close to the corner and you are unsure for a split second if you want to go for the corner bnb or the midscreen. The 121Exb corner opener is not good to transition them into the wall because if the Exb doesnt hit them high enough the reset will drop. This combo eliminates that situation entirely since you can just transition them to the wall easily after the reverse d2 with dash 1 dash 1 judging on the fly when you are close enough to let the 121net rip.

Your safeguard is great! saw knockdown is looking better and better for his corner game these days. Youre right the vortex setups come really easy because the gravity is so high by the time you reach the end youre almos guarranteed to get the slow disolving net.

Thanks for all your contributions, this thread just went from experimental to must read!

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
your linking the close bomb off of the 1,1. dont link the bomb, instead do a small dash back then throw out the close bomb. hope that helps..

Thanks man! Plus I was doing 12 not 11 which screws it up some it seems. Also great new vids, I have a lot to practice now.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
TONY-T these one bars are awesome man. That njp into far bomb 121 setup max had shown me when he tried cyblax in the beginning. He feels its more consistant. I need to optimize damage like you do with those b2 uppercuts man.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T these one bars are awesome man. That njp into far bomb 121 setup max had shown me when he tried cyblax in the beginning. He feels its more consistant. I need to optimize damage like you do with those b2 uppercuts man.
Thanks man. Im going to give cyblax a rest now and get started on the other project that i showed you! Can i leave you to take care of that vid we started together?? Hit me up if you need me to help test or perform any combos. i got your back:)

NariTuba

disMember
When you say low, do you mean the uppercut would be hitting when they are very low to the ground?
Ive been practicing the 1 bar unbreakable setup off grounded net recently so I wanted to give you a quick update since I remember you said you were looking into this.

The combo is indeed 2~net, Exb, cb, d2... etc. J360 is right that you must hit the d2 with them as close to the ground as possible. Ive found that the best way to accomplish this is to throw the cb as fast as possible after the Exb, then delay the d2 a bit.

I practiced this with a human of course and after a little while I was getting it every time.

peace

Kosu

Noob
Hi NariTuba, I found new corner meterless combo for 39%, input is: jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, jk, 2,1 1,1 1,2,1~buzzsaw, if you are closer MK9-SnOwY's combo with jk, 3,3~ragdoll+throw ender is for 41%, Why you didn't put my 2 bars 95% in OP? Also Tony's corner 1 bar 80% can be done with starter jps,2,1~net, cross up jps,b2, ff~njp~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, jk, 2,1, 1,2,1~net, jk, 334 or 33~buzzsaw for 83%.

NariTuba

disMember
Hi NariTuba, I found new corner meterless combo for 39%, input is: jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, jk, 2,1 1,1 1,2,1~buzzsaw, if you are closer MK9-SnOwY's combo with jk, 3,3~ragdoll+throw ender is for 41%,
Cool ill add the 39%, whats the notation for the 41%?

Why you didn't put my 2 bars 95% in OP?
whats the 95%? is there video?
Also Tony's corner 1 bar 80% can be done with starter jps,2,1~net, cross up jps,b2, ff~njp~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, jk, 2,1, 1,2,1~net, jk, 334 or 33~buzzsaw for 83%.
I know, it applies to all combos, thats why I explained it in the intro.

Kosu

Noob
Cool ill add the 39%, whats the notation for the 41%?

whats the 95%? is there video?

I know, it applies to all combos, thats why I explained it in the intro.
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2,Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 95%

I'm trying to pick up Human, but am having some trouble. With Robot, I use the B2 far bomb reset, which works great, as well as the dash B2 reverse far bomb to change direction. These are bnbs for me. However, the bnbs listed for Human seem impossible. For example, the 1 bar combo reset with the uppercut:

21~net JIP, 21~Exb, mb, 11, cb, net

The first half here is difficult to get, but I can totally see it working consistently with practice. When you throw the mb, you need to not move, then take a tiny dash into 11, then a tiny dash back to cb, then net. It's far more finicky than robots, but I think I can get that down. It's the ending that really screws me up, at least for a bnb.

Dash toward reverse B2 dash cancel dash reverse uppercut dash 121~aat

I can land it every once in a while, but really struggle to get the uppercut clean enough to connect 121. Do you guys really use this combo as a bnb? If so, any tips on timing or techniques which will make it a little more consistent? Or possibly, I have terrible timing and this combo is easier than I think--telling me so would also suffice :)

Thanks for any guidance.

absolutely NOT. I use jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, ff, b2, 2,1, 3,3~net, djk,d2 73% for 1 bar; and jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 3~Exb, b2, 1,2,1~AAt 86% for 2 bars
Thanks so much--I'll give those a shot. It looks like the same start up to the reset, which I have down pretty well now.